Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

nips89

Downloaded
6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks FB Conan, great job

kabucks

Downloaded
355.4 GB
Uploaded
5.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much..
Seeding..

manhas

Downloaded
40.6 GB
Uploaded
14.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
How did you update to 22000.708? It gives me an error
Thanks

Nayan7c

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
82.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Wow, how can i missed this fantastic build of windows 11 from FBConan, although it is late but still thanks to @FBConan for this.

namcom

Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thankyou working fine really happy

TooLittleToLate

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
878.1 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This Spot's been TAKEN! (awaiting Liam Neeson's approval)
  • Using Shades of Blue and Black (my favorite colors) for the default Desktop, Icons, and Mouse Cursor in this Build!​
  • This is my cleanest, and smallest full featured updatable Windows 11 Build to date, and I'm using it right now on my Main PC, and loving it!​
  • I'd like to share a few extra bits of information, that may answer some questions, or help make your decision easier, if this build is right for you.​
  • This build is full featured, and most of the things that have been removed, disabled, or not pre installed, are supported, and easy to add in this build if you so desire. (And no, you can't bring Defender Back)​

You can add any Optional Features, through the Classic Control Panel, as well as the Settings App.
Here, I've installed DirectPlay, and .NET Framework 3.5 through the Classic Control Panel.
And Installed Windows Hello Face, through the Modern Settings App, in Optional Features.

QzAlx8.png
QzADm9.png

No services have been removed, and only a few have been disabled in this Build.
If you want to use Bitlocker, run services.msc, and enable it!
Virtual Memory is disabled by default, but you can easily enable it, by running the included App, or through System Properties!

QzAXRt.png
QzAtGJ.png

If you don't like the look of the TaskBar, you can change the Start Button Icon, as well as center the Start Menu.
I've included 7 additional Start Button Icon Sets, on top of the default Windows 11 one, so it's really easy to change, to suit your personal preference.
QzA4me.png

This build was a lot of work, as I made it from the ground up, on a new PC, but I think it was worth the effort. I Hope you do too!

For those who don't already know, My Full Featured Builds, including this one, run about as light as my Ultra Lite builds, and nearly as light as Windows 7 Builds. If you're hesitant to to try these coming from Windows 7, or Ultra Lite builds, don't be. You can have a Full Featured, Updatable Build, that runs like an Ultra Lite.

Also, for those curious, you CAN update these builds, updating my full featured updatable builds, will not ruin the customization, or performance tweaks. But, if you care about performance, I recommend you keep auto updates off, and update by installing the update packages manually, as shown in my tutorial video here:

Or by installing the update packages using DISM++.

To those interested in updating Windows 11 Builds where Defender and Security Center have been removed completely (like my BlackSt✫r 11 Pro Builds); Updating the Windows Build (Cumulative Update) will add back removed features and services, such as the Defender Anti Malware Service. For this reason, you are better off downloading a build where Defender is permanently disabled, such as any of my Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Plus Builds, rather than removed. Then you can update your build without having issues like the Defender Service coming back.
You Sir are a creative Beast, Thank You.

tmcnally

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
524.2 GB
Uploaded
471 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Outstanding work here @FBConan dude. Small noob question, where are the icons all located for chrome etc from your screenshots?

InkyKeen

Downloaded
88.9 GB
Uploaded
402.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I'm liking this OS over the X-pro version a little better. It runs smoother for me. Thank you, FBConan.

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Many thanks for this great share;

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
417.7 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
ok i'm gonna keep this one too, kill the space of my disk haha

Downloaded
21.2 GB
Uploaded
12.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Another best OS thanks fbconan.

xxxpra

Downloaded
182.4 GB
Uploaded
9.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
unable to change lock screen image is there any other way around ThankQ

santanu234

Downloaded
22 GB
Uploaded
3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
how did you change the utorrent and firefox and chrome icons in the dock please tell

Sir_Joe

Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
still hooked on 10 but great way to test this out when i'm ready !! great work appreciate it.

albert RN

Downloaded
127.6 GB
Uploaded
971.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
This is perfect for my grandson's:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: gaming laptop Marvelous TeamOs....and specially FB Conan...will seed:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

DEATHMASTER

Downloaded
228.2 GB
Uploaded
788.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I've installed "BlackStar 11 Pro (Windows 11 21H2 LiTE) by FBConan.iso" & it's working just fine... It's a really good OS & I'm using It right now! "I LIKE IT!!!" Thank you sooooooooooo much for this "(Windows 11 21H2 LiTE)" build!!! Great work!!!

sakshamanoj

Downloaded
49.2 GB
Uploaded
35 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I dont have my org account logged in to windows but now and then Windows 11 asking me to change the password because my org wants me to. It sounds fishy. Can anyone suggest what is it? I hope it is not a way to secure password.

Rijal fadhlullah

Banned
Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
nice build, thanks for share