Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

phuqoan

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
86.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you! I am testing this release and feel so cool.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,412.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I can't download
because of

Low Ratio Alert!​

Warning! Your Ratio is Less Than the Minimum Required Ratio 0.4 . Either Use Bonus to Increase Ratio or Become VIP in order to Download Torrents

anyone know how to fix this

EinherjarZ

Downloaded
388.3 GB
Uploaded
227.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@FBConan Hey, Conan, I have a question for you (hope you can help). I'm trying to install Fallout New Vegas on the XBOX app but it won't install. It'll get to 100% and give me an error. I believe this has to do with admin permissions which the game says it requires to install. I assumed everything had admin permissions but I could be wrong. Anything come to mind why this is happening? I'm on this build which I have to say is fantastic. I'm big on keeping power consumption down on my laptop which can be tricky, but this OS gave me zero issues and I'm using barely any power while idling. So, excellent work.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,412.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
@FBConan Hey, Conan, I have a question for you (hope you can help). I'm trying to install Fallout New Vegas on the XBOX app but it won't install. It'll get to 100% and give me an error. I believe this has to do with admin permissions which the game says it requires to install. I assumed everything had admin permissions but I could be wrong. Anything come to mind why this is happening? I'm on this build which I have to say is fantastic. I'm big on keeping power consumption down on my laptop which can be tricky, but this OS gave me zero issues and I'm using barely any power while idling. So, excellent work.
None complained for issues something else happens.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Is there any log present? Probably it logs what error it faces. Also you can try to run as admin when installing.

EinherjarZ

Downloaded
388.3 GB
Uploaded
227.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Is there any log present? Probably it logs what error it faces. Also you can try to run as admin when installing.
Good point, I'll check for logs, thank you. And I can't run as administrator unfortunately. The XBOX app that is. Right clicking it only gives like two options. Thanks for responding!

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Good point, I'll check for logs, thank you. And I can't run as administrator unfortunately. The XBOX app that is. Right clicking it only gives like two options. Thanks for responding!
Try shift while right clicking. It kind of turns admin context menu on. Also check if any AV is blocking or deleting any file which maybe leading to error. One thing you can try as last option. Login via PE mode (example hirensbootcd) then install the same in PE mode to the C drive. Then relogin and see if it works. This might not be full proof method though.

jezzy1

Downloaded
46.2 GB
Uploaded
18.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank and love youre os bro :h:

Last edited:

renega

Downloaded
75.8 GB
Uploaded
993.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I'm interessed : can you tell more about your test procedure and put some keywords so we can find the results with google ? Thanks.

sorry, the post was for message #29 from cohannan7 about testing this build

STAFF EDIT:
Posts merged. Please do not make consecutive posts. Edit the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:

NoMoreAres

Downloaded
24.2 GB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I just like your os also the anime have char "conan" but i dont remember the name of the anime. Please tell me the name to rewatch again. Thanks.

Downloaded
65.5 GB
Uploaded
25.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you very much, Super duper build FBConan

OldMac

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
424.6 GB
Uploaded
415.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your work.

rylanor

Downloaded
31.3 GB
Uploaded
62.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the hard work. I love it

cybzstyle

Downloaded
30 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I just like your os also the anime have char "conan" but i dont remember the name of the anime. Please tell me the name to rewatch again. Thanks.
detective conan . . .

lucy007

Banned
Downloaded
24.1 GB
Uploaded
1.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
the only thing keeping me from using your latest builds is Bitlocker please don't exclude bitlocker. or atleast give a tool to reenable it.

booma

Banned
Downloaded
7.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Awesome work... One of the best windows out there

phuqoan

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
86.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The build is good. If it has got PC Sleep, it is perfect.
@FBConan: please come back PC Sleep?
Thank you so much
send command "powercfg -h on" to windows powershell for "active windows hibernate" can solve your problem.

NTHT1MD

Downloaded
515.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
send command "powercfg -h on" to windows powershell for "active windows hibernate" can solve your problem.
Thank you so much. I have done it

halalthoyib

Downloaded
26.3 GB
Uploaded
9.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
How to Fix Automatic Restart of PC in one Minute Error “Your PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart, You should close this message now and save your work.“

It's not working on my system. Getting error Valorant could not Start. I face this error on every build and i tried many solutions provided on internet. Don't know what is causing the issue. You have any idea?

FBConan said:
*If you have a low amount of physical RAM and apps are crashing, enable a pagefile (Virtual Memory) To fix this issue. It is disabled by default, but easily enabled if needed*
hope helped

btw, to stay awake, setting power button to shutdown. so if u get blank screen, just hit power button to shutdown.
its by default have been setting by FBConan in StartItBack. so if u get blank screen, just hit power button to shutdown.
or if u get blank screen, hit start win keyboard three times then hit right arrow keyboard then hit enter keyboard to shutdown.

thanhlong80bk

Downloaded
18.3 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This build looks cool, without defender my old pc run smooth but I don't feel safe much. Maybe i will install an 3rd antivirus application. Thank you! :)