Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Downloaded
25.6 GB
Uploaded
5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan Thanks for this build.

Question: I apologize in advance, but I cannot seem to locate the Dark Theme Bug Fix reg file that is talked about in the OP. It is not in the Optional folder on the desktop and not in FBConan folder in ProgramData. Searching for it does not seem to find it either. Can anyone point me to the location of where this file is supposed to be?

Edit: Please excuse my dumbassery. It is outside of the iso. I knew I had seen it! Thought I was losing my mind.

Last edited:

Loading18

Downloaded
6.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much for this?? It's really smooth

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I am having issues with this.
I had to disconnect my other drives, which I know is commonly needed for some reason with windows 10 installations.
Installed it on my m.2. clean install
Ran it a little, installed a few basic things, worked fine.
Turned off computer
Reconnected my storage drives
With other drives connected it wont boot. it gets to the windows 10 logo and just hangs there infinitely. Also the lights on my mouse switch on and off a few times and then stay off, I guess also some kind of driver issue?

I tried connected one of my drives while the system was running, your OS instantly detected it, I could browse it with no issue
But this OS will only start up if the m.2 is the only drive connected to the computer.

So it isnt my drives or cables or any hardware fault, because all of the hardware works and all of the drives can be accessed
It is not a simple boot order issue as my m.2 is the only drive with an OS, but still to be safe I have checked and re-checked this a dozen times over before making this post

2 small things I noticed
1:we cant access high contrast settings panel, most settings open fine, but i noticed if I try to access any of the settings for high contrast "change high contrast theme" " turn high contrast on or off" the panel opens briefly and then closes
2: The notification centre spams the same notifications. I know we can disable them all together, but with this install if they are turned on at all they keep popping up despite nothing changing. For example I am connected to a vpn, the connection is stable and has not dropped once yet I get "mullvad connected to x server" popping up roughly every 20 seconds

Also, notifications for this have just popped up but installing languages doesnt work either. I followed your instructions. i selected which to add but didnt set any as them as active, I just selected them to add and restarted my pc, but now the "optional feature history" is showing "install failed" on all of it, recognition, typing,speech, just failed across the board

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,412.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I have been running this OS on 3 devices (Desktop, Laptop, Seedbox) and wanted to share some of my findings as well.

I do not have the same issue with additional drives on this OS. A good practice when installing any OS (particularly windows) is to only have the drive you are installing to physically connected to the system.
My desktop has this OS on its' own SSD, another SSD with W7 to dual boot, a third SSD for games, and 2 HDD's for storage.
My laptop has this OS on its' own SSD, another SSD with W7 to dual boot, and a third SSD for games.
My seedbox has this OS on its' own SSD, and a USB attached 4-bay ProBox with 4 HDDs.
I have not encountered the issue with hanging on boot due to additional drives on any of my systems however, all of my SSD's are SATA so I cannot confirm if this could be an issue with M2/NVME drives.

I CAN confirm that the High Contrast Panel behaves as you describe on this OS. The panel briefly opens and then closes.

I do not have the same issue with notifications on this OS. I also use Mullvad as my VPN and only get a single notification when starting Mullvad that I am unconnected and not secure. I do not receive any additional notifications when connecting, after being connected for any amount of time, or when disconnecting.

I have not tried changing languages as I use english on all of my systems so I cannot confirm if it works or not. Other posters in this thread seem to indicate that changing languages does work.

The only real issue I have faced is not being able to install CAC reader drivers either manually or through Windows Update (Yes I enabled the Update service when attempting). I receive an error:
Windows encountered a problem installing the drivers for your device.
Windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them.
SCR3310 USB Smart Card Reader
Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

I have attempted a few workarounds but none seem to work. I just another W10 build and/or a W7 install for my CAC reader.
Share your findings for yourself to solve your problem with where you found them.. Team Os is not responsible go there to find them

Downloaded
25.6 GB
Uploaded
5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Share your findings for yourself to solve your problem with where you found them.. Team Os is not responsible go there to find them
I don't quite understand what you are trying to say.

I was replying to 'Username Required-' saying that I did not have most of the issues he was having with this build.

Is that something I should not do?

I was not asking for any help to resolve any issues.