Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's Windows 10 21H1 Compact and SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!)

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
PCDOWz.png

DESCRIPTION:
Windows 10 21H1 Compact & SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!)
ISO Size: 1.27 GB
Supported Languages: English only during install, Additional Language Packs after
Architecture: 64 Bit
Editions: Home and Professional
From Original MS Windows Build: 19043.906 (21H1)

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver

INSTALL NOTES:
Create bootable USB with Rufus Tool, burn to DVD, or install in Virtual Machine
Activation: Not pre-activated, Medicines included on Desktop if needed

NEW BUILD NOTES:
New entry to the 'TeamOS Edition!' series, the one that many members have been waiting for, now compact as well as SuperLite, and supporting more requested features like VM installation support, Paint 3D and more. Still includes pre-installed .Net Framework 3.5, additional language support, and all other features previously included in older builds. Also includes multiple editions in this build, which are Home and Pro.

Improved build from previous editions, now supporting functional Night Light, Wireless Screen Casting, Windows Firewall, fixed and working Windows Media Player, and a few other new features and services.

INCLUDED APPS: (On Desktop For Optional Installation)
7Zip ver 2101
Google Chrome
Mozilla Firefox
Microsoft Edge
Old Calculator
StartIsBack ver 2.9.8
TinyWall Firewall ver 3
WinAero Tweaker ver 0.19.1.0
Custom Registry Files Included on Desktop to Enable or Disable Action Center (requires Signing Out), disable Windows Firewall, Disable or Enable Windows Update Service (Disabled by Default)

MORE INFO:
This build is meant to be similar to a stock Windows 10 experience in look and feel, no custom themes, icons, cursors, sounds, etc.

This build is designed for laptop use, so has Mobility Center, WiFi support, Bluetooth support etc.

This build cannot receive future OS Features and Updates, and is intended to be that way. Because of this, the OS will remain stable, and the size of it will not grow exponentially like full Windows installs tend to, but remain the same.

**SPECIAL NOTE**
You will need to ENABLE the Windows Update Service if you want to install additional language packs, install apps from the MS Store, or to let Windows automatically download and install drivers. It is disabled by default, but there is a shortcut to enable it on the desktop.

Most Network card drivers have been included with this version, but it's always a good idea to have updated drivers for your hardware available and backed up if needed! Cheers.

**ADDITIONAL SPECIAL NOTE**
The Classic Windows Photo Viewer is included in this build, but doesn't show up in the app selection list under default apps, unless you add this key to the registry. For those of you who would like to enable the Classic Photo Viewer, download and run this file, to fix the issue.

PCV4go.png

PCVSSV.png

PCV1zK.png

PCVRmH.png

PCVFNc.png

PCV5Ms.png

PCVIQz.png

PCValM.png

PCVJh3.png

PCw9gE.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    8 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 8 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    d0c7aa3fb160d9c6316f568539047705e143a81d
  • Loading…

magwa

Downloaded
419.3 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Great stuff.. Thanks a lot for this update. ;)

NaksuHD

Downloaded
8.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
is this version updateable? nice work there!

Gabun

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
151.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Just spend the time to read the given information to this build.

>This build cannot receive future OS Features and Updates, and is intended to be that way.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Read the description.
It is discussed there.

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
@FBConan looks great looking forward to putting this through one of my old Thinkpads.
Thank you & rock on :rock:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
As it says in the description, this compact OS will run in a VM. I just loaded the pro version in VirtualBox.
My only complaint is that it starts in the wrong time zone. ;)

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan looks great looking forward to putting this through one of my old Thinkpads.
Thank you & rock on :rock:
Thanks man! I stayed up all bloody night, was on a roll and couldn't stop till it all came together. Had to do a lot of VM installs and machine installs and testing to test out some new skills I picked up. Pretty happy with it though! If I didn't have to take care of my 5 kids at home on spring break.. I'd be sleeping hard right now! First Multi Edition release, multi list during setup in VM was a breeze, took a bit of work to get it to function in Machine install.

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
LOL, I would want a distraction if I had 5 kids running around crazy too :D You're doing great man keep it up.

JPQuest

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
So funny that Skip1 commented about ThinkPads!...exactly what I intend for this Superlight! AWESUM WORK Conan!! Cant wait to take it for a drive. Got an old Lenovo out the cupboard. Waiting for a SSD for the ThinkPad and then going for a CRUIZE!!!!!...lol

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much for the post

ahmadali2020

Banned
Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much for update that os

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
251.7 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the build. Can it be used for all adobe products like premiere pro, after effect, illust etc?

Janet J

Downloaded
20.1 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Installed it...running good so far!!!!

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Thanks man! I stayed up all bloody night, was on a roll and couldn't stop till it all came together. Had to do a lot of VM installs and machine installs and testing to test out some new skills I picked up. Pretty happy with it though! If I didn't have to take care of my 5 kids at home on spring break.. I'd be sleeping hard right now! First Multi Edition release, multi list during setup in VM was a breeze, took a bit of work to get it to function in Machine install.
good work buddy :rock:
2in one :inlove: i know it takes a lot of time just to make the builds and then check them in a VM :emo:
my last build was 3in one and it took me a hole day just to test it in a VM

nabilkamal

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
nice work there!
Thank you very much

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
good work buddy :rock:
2in one :inlove: i know it takes a lot of time just to make the builds and then check them in a VM :emo:
my last build was 3in one and it took me a hole day just to test it in a VM
Yeah, it's neat to learn how to make your own multi edition custom images, but certainly very time consuming! I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction on combining multiple install.wim or esd files. I was hooked on getting it to work... and sacrificed my whole night of sleep! lol

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this new release !

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
690MB RAM on idle? This is like stock LTSC but on 21H1 steroids. Will download to test on my headless machine. Nicky's last build was great but still a bit bloated with features I personally won't need. I was on the fence about getting your Superlite v3 for the same reason, but this being on 21H1 pushed me over the edge.

Quick question: are some of the requested features such as Paint 3d or WMP uninstallable for people like me who really liked your Superlite v1?

Downloaded
775.7 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
2 in 1....that's great...good to know few things are fixed from previous builds !!

thanks man for your work...really appreciate it !!