Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's Windows 10 21H1 Compact and SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!)

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I was toying with the idea of releasing another updated release of MPB....

I've already started trimming alot of the features I don't use from the TeamOS edition for a MPB edition on 21H1, but I also do not like to include network adapter drivers.. SO If I release a MPB build, it will likely not have network drivers in. but Yes, I was thinking about releasing another MPB in the future, it would not have IE, WMP, Most remote connection features (likely) but might still have paint 3d.. no timeline right now though..

Also, this release Is Multi Edition, I use Home personally, but I understand most people like to use pro. But home runs a little lighter, and running on a VM also runs lighter than actual machine install, and if you are running your RAM in dual channel mode, it requires more than single channel, so there's lots of variables.. but my machine install was certainly under 1GB ram usage, closer to .8 GB on idle with a single channel machine install.

I remember messing up clean installs of Windows 98 on friends' computers because I forgot to download modem drivers to download every other driver needed, and you not including those makes me smile at the nostalgia. I actually agree with this practice not only to save space, but because people who do not know how to install their network drivers would most probably have at lot of issues (read: feature requests) using your superlite builds, and that should deter them from using something that is not made for them.

I look forward to your MPB build, but I would like to ask if the lack of remote connection features would affect third-party remote apps, or if there would be issues with IP broadcasting such as my issue with your V1 as described here:

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
14.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Is this build suitable for playing games such as warzone? - will Nvidia Control Panel etc work? Thanks!

krizhiel

Downloaded
33.3 GB
Uploaded
46.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Nice build it needs driverpack?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Nice build it needs driverpack?
You wil probably need to source some drivers yourself.
Get all the latest drivers for your motherboard or laptop from the manufacturer's site.
Also get all the latest drivers for other things like your graphics card and printer from the manufacturers' sites.
Get them before you install this OS.

completementzinzin

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
478.7 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I see in your screenshot French language pack available.
Install it and check again. How will change the language if it is not installed?
The OS is only in English,
Supported Languages: English only during install, Additional Language Packs after.
I will say it again. You all see only the screenshots.
Good evening,

Yes I had made it but with the closing of windows an error appears (see image) and with the restarting everything comes back in English. That's why I allowed myself to ask the question .

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,404.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Good evening,

Yes I had made it but with the closing of windows an error appears (see image) and with the restarting all returns in English. That's why I allowed myself to ask the question .

Then maybe something happens with Windows Update i don't know never happened to me.
And no one has mentioned if he had the same problem.

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
14.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Also, if my motherboard is digitally activated, will this build do the same?... this question and last and I’m all set to test this beauty of a build out! Appreciate it. @FBConan

stbkk

Downloaded
563 GB
Uploaded
16.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much for update that os

loris100

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this build :rock:

Shuvo1970

Downloaded
574.3 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks @FBConan for this build :inlove:

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Awesome build @FBConan . Hesitated (but really no need to) to download until reading bit more closely the description it can be installed in a VM. Will use VMWare.
Definitely worth an install. Incredible effort and work you share. Looking forward to future builds. Thank you.

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
14.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Awesome build @FBConan . Hesitated (but really no need to) to download until reading bit more closely the description it can be installed in a VM. Will use VMWare.
Definitely worth an install. Incredible effort and work you share. Looking forward to future builds. Thank you.
any idea if this build is OK for nvidia control panel & playing warzone..?

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
252.6 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@FBConan I have installed this file but it has issues. All your Lite build are very unstable. It continues to crash my system after installation.
It will hung my pc immediately I updated the G-force card. I tried it on another system. it installed fine but after to boot the system again it keeps on crashing the system. Pls I appreciate your hard work however help us to test it on different systems before releasing it.
Right now my two new systems are unable to boot since I installed these software.

I equally tried the superlite that contain two files; one for normal boot while winpe the other. The result was same.
Please sir check these files

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@FBConan I have installed this file but it has issues. All your Lite build are very unstable. It continues to crash my system after installation.
It will hung my pc immediately I updated the G-force card. I tried it on another system. it installed fine but after to boot the system again it keeps on crashing the system. Pls I appreciate your hard work however help us to test it on different systems before releasing it.
Right now my two new systems are unable to boot since I installed these software.

I equally tried the superlite that contain two files; one for normal boot while winpe the other. The result was same.
Please sir check these files
There is no need to check the files because there had been over 200 downloads so far and you are the only one saying that this OS is unstable.

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
252.6 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
There is no need to check the files because there had been over 200 downloads so far and you are the only one saying that this OS is unstable.
They should make contributions. Not everyone (the 200) who downloaded has tried it out yet.
I have tried it on my new system asus rog and a dell latitude. It is the same result. these are new systems

avemar69

Downloaded
390.5 GB
Uploaded
246 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Finally Conan!!!!!
Your Iso is working in my pc.
Do printers work?
Can we change de name?

Finally Conan!!!!!
Your Iso is working in my pc.
Do printers work?
Can we change de name?
I find it
use run
netplwiz
users

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
They should make contributions. Not everyone (the 200) who downloaded has tried it out yet.
I have tried it on my new system asus rog and a dell latitude. It is the same result. these are new systems
And so are the ten different headless systems I have deployed this to. None of them have stability issues. Try to seek help for your issues instead of trashing somebody who has generously offered their skills and time to provide us less talented individuals a non-bloated, up-to-date Windows build.

Meanwhile, you're also experiencing errors in another build.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello, just spent the night shift here testing your build (all you've posted) for running in VMWare 16.1 on our new customized laptop. Tracer IV Edge I1 17.3 300. Basic specs are 32gb 3200mhz memory, 2tb ssd drive, Intel 10gen processor 2.3ghz 5.1mhz Turbo and an Nvidia RTX 3060 6gb video card (VR ready) on a 17.3 with 2560 x 1440 screen resolution. We used VMWare wizard with basic installation and Toolset . Could've customized, but we wanted stock setup for testing. None of the builds had any issues during install. VERY quickly too. We used our factory and manufacture's driver's which we had all ready to go and no problems with network and Bluetooth 5.1, (when they we activated) Ran headphones and 10" tablet separately easily. as well on WiFi . Activated no problem only to test. We kept them all standalone after that. We ran all the applications you have listed as "extras" and all installed on ALL OS's as appropriate to each included. Had a problem with Winrar but it was our error with initial directory location. Uninstalled and let it go to default location and went perfectly fine. We use 3D Paint a bit and did some basic transparent png extension labels without incident. (gonna use them in our next project). All your included apps worked flawlessly and we are very impressed as we anticipated issues but none occurred AT ALL. We have since removed off VMWare OS's as it was not necessary to keep them after testing. All in all, we wish to congratulate you on some very impressive designed builds @FBConan. A big "elbow bump" and a very deserved :*:cool: Thank you for sharing these. Look forward to future builds. :h:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
We have 3 staff for every 100,000 users.
These staff have plenty of work
* uploading new apps
* making and uploading custom versions of Windows
* keeping watch over the whole site for dead links, rule breakers and other problems
* answering questions
* and more

We do not have the time to diagnose every problem reported.
No custom OS is going to work for everyone so if this OS does not work for you then try another.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
How do i change the appdata username, not the login, tried to change it but then pixel and my made username appear on the login, cant remove it, would be appreciated if i could get a guide that works. Even tried diffrent third party softwares. I have to be doing something wrong.

Maybe have to change it inside the .ISO before installing the Windows?