Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

How To Bypass Administrator Password In Windows 7 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hello Everyone,
Now A Days Am Using My University E-Library Where The Computer Always Asking For Administrator Password To Do Anything Like Watching Movies In VLC, Downloading Through IDM, Can't Install Any Software Or Anything,

Please Help Me How To Remove It Or Bypass It ..

ASimke

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
lostwindowspassword. com

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
lostwindowspassword. com

Thanks
But I Don't Want To Remove Or Change The Password Instead That I Want To Know The Password ..
Cause That PC Is In Library And I Don't Own That PC

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years

Thanks
But I Don't Want To Remove Or Change The Password Instead That I Want To Know The Password ..
Cause That PC Is In Library And I Don't Own That PC

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Here you might try Dear

Good Luck as Always

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

Thank You @SaM ,
But It Is A Guest Account Not Administrator

Clipboardimage2017-03-22201528.png

So Please Help Me ..

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Here you might try Dear

Good Luck as Always

Thanks Dear,
But I Have Already Tried ...
Nothing Changed

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I Will Again Try Tomorrow ..
SO Please Give Me

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
will OPH Medicines work or it will reset the pass of admin

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
i have a 3mb iso for reseting admin pass or bypassing a/c , it is like when we forget pass then this iso will work , just burn it in CD n then reboot system n press the key .......n follow the steps

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i have a 3mb iso for reseting admin pass or bypassing a/c , it is like when we forget pass then this iso will work , just burn it in CD n then reboot system n press the key .......n follow the steps

Thanks Brother @The Rain
I Will Burn The Software In Pendrive And Will Connect To PC AND Restart The PC In Library
And Then Like Formatting I Will Change The Password...
Right ???
Please Send Me The Software LINK
But Is It Risky ??
Or The Administrator Will Know That Am Changing The Password ??
Sorry I Know That I AM Asking A Stupid Question But Please Explain Me Properly Brother @The Rain

mojo8850

Downloaded
20.9 GB
Uploaded
26.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Its a University E-library you think its as simple as that.. It will get logged if its gets bypassed and Of-course the library has CCTV which mean 24 hour surveillance they will correspond the time of when it was done to match the time on the CCTV that's it I leave the rest to you for your imagination on what will happen. :D

LoopyD

Downloaded
6.9 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
You can run the LiveCD version of OPHCrack:

It would be the same as flashing it to your pendrive, and the flash would work the same. I use Rufus for most of my flashes like this, including Linux Live ISOs. It always seems to get the bootloader right, which is important.

Flash the LiveCD, and then boot it from your pendrive with the computer off and the pendrive inserted. If you cannot get a USB boot, mash either the ESC key or F12 as its turning on to get into the BIOS, then change the boot order.
OPHCrack does not change the password, it simply gives you the password in plaintext using a rainbowtable decryption algorithm. You can then reboot the computer as normal with the BIOS back the way it was and enter the Administrator password OPHCrack gives you.

Do be warned that an IT admin may be notified an Admin has logged on. It all depends on what monitoring platform your university uses. Do be careful.

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years

Thanks Brother @The Rain
I Will Burn The Software In Pendrive And Will Connect To PC AND Restart The PC In Library
And Then Like Formatting I Will Change The Password...
Right ???
Please Send Me The Software LINK
But Is It Risky ??
Or The Administrator Will Know That Am Changing The Password ??
Sorry I Know That I AM Asking A Stupid Question But Please Explain Me Properly Brother @The Rain
they both guys @mojo8850 and @LoopyD are 100% correct , it most of depend that how much intelligent your university Staff , once if u caught then wat they will do it will b bad for u but if u want to try then i can give u the iso it is not hard

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
they both guys @mojo8850 and @LoopyD are 100% correct , it most of depend that how much intelligent your university Staff , once if u caught then wat they will do it will b bad for u but if u want to try then i can give u the iso it is not hard

Please Brother @The Rain Give Me The ISO

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Its a University E-library you think its as simple as that.. It will get logged if its gets bypassed and Of-course the library has CCTV which mean 24 hour surveillance they will correspond the time of when it was done to match the time on the CCTV that's it I leave the rest to you for your imagination on what will happen. :D

Thanks

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
You can run the LiveCD version of OPHCrack:

It would be the same as flashing it to your pendrive, and the flash would work the same. I use Rufus for most of my flashes like this, including Linux Live ISOs. It always seems to get the bootloader right, which is important.

Flash the LiveCD, and then boot it from your pendrive with the computer off and the pendrive inserted. If you cannot get a USB boot, mash either the ESC key or F12 as its turning on to get into the BIOS, then change the boot order.
OPHCrack does not change the password, it simply gives you the password in plaintext using a rainbowtable decryption algorithm. You can then reboot the computer as normal with the BIOS back the way it was and enter the Administrator password OPHCrack gives you.

Do be warned that an IT admin may be notified an Admin has logged on. It all depends on what monitoring platform your university uses. Do be careful.

Thank You

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Guys I Just Want To Know The Password By Which When I Am Using The Guest Account I Can Easily Install Or Modify The Setting When It Asks To Enter Administrator Password ... So I Only Need To Know The Password And Don't Delete Or Change It ..

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
Please Brother @The Rain Give Me The ISO