Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

How To Bypass Administrator Password In Windows 7 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thanks @The Rain
My Brother
I Have Downloaded The ISO ... Gonna Try It At Evening
LOL.. Tell Me Dear.. Your really a good student and never cause trouble in school.. Right.. heheheh

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thanks @The Rain
My Brother
I Have Downloaded The ISO ... Gonna Try It At Evening
Hey Sweety, Please don't get me wrong kindly clarify status soon as possible to throw this help request to single way. I'm sorry but keeping one topic and activating it after several days without reaching to any status sounds odd.

We always suppose t fix and resolve question immediately or at meantime. Please try it and report back!

Note: Doing this at school not a good idea, and this alternative solution would make bad impression and it may put you into trouble. So my advice let it go under school ones, and do it if needed at home only.

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
LOL.. Tell Me Dear.. Your really a good student and never cause trouble in school.. Right.. heheheh
:):lipssealed::im:

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hey Sweety, Please don't get me wrong kindly clarify status soon as possible to throw this help request to single way. I'm sorry but keeping one topic and activating it after several days without reaching to any status sounds odd.

We always suppose t fix and resolve question immediately or at meantime. Please try it and report back!

Sorry Brother @SaM
Give Me One Or Two Days More ...
Please

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years

Sorry Brother @SaM
Give Me One Or Two Days More ...
Please
Sure. Take your time!

And i've edited my post not sure you have noticed this section: Check my previous post again!
Note: Doing this at school not a good idea, and this alternative solution would make bad impression and it may put you into trouble. So my advice let it go under school ones, and do it if needed at home only.

If you still suppose to do that, Then be careful with that because school homies are smart.

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

Sure Brother I Will Try This Outside OF My E-Library ...
But Brother @SaM , I Really Got Irritated When I Have Successfully Downloaded Something AT High Speed (Cause In E-Library There Is Unlimited Data Having Good Speed) , And When I For Playing That It Asks Administrator Password.
Even I Can't Install A Single Software ,, If I AM Installing A Portable Ones Like uTorrent Portable Or BitTorrent Portable It Is Starting But Not The Download ... As It Asking For Firewall Permission And For Enabling It , It Is Again Asking For Administrator,,,
Also Most OF The PCs Are Infected By Virus Or Malwares ..Nearly 70 or 75 Out Of 130 to 150....
I Have Watched Many Videos For Bypassing The Administrator Password But All Are Not Working ...
SO What To Do Brother @SaM ???

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Sure. Take your time!

And i've edited my post not sure you have noticed this section: Check my previous post again!

If you still suppose to do that, Then be careful with that because school homies are smart.

Sure Brother @SaM
I Will Keep That In Mind ...
Thanks For Your Advice

Thank You Everyone ...
AS I Always Say This Is Truly Like A Family ...
Where All Help Each Other Without Having Any Expectations...
Really Am Very Proud To Be Here ..:h::h::h:

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years

Sure Brother I Will Try This Outside OF My E-Library ...
But Brother @SaM , I Really Got Irritated When I Have Successfully Downloaded Something AT High Speed (Cause In E-Library There Is Unlimited Data Having Good Speed) , And When I For Playing That It Asks Administrator Password.
Even I Can't Install A Single Software ,, If I AM Installing A Portable Ones Like uTorrent Portable Or BitTorrent Portable It Is Starting But Not The Download ... As It Asking For Firewall Permission And For Enabling It , It Is Again Asking For Administrator,,,
Also Most OF The PCs Are Infected By Virus Or Malwares ..Nearly 70 or 75 Out Of 130 to 150....
I Have Watched Many Videos For Bypassing The Administrator Password But All Are Not Working ...
SO What To Do Brother @SaM ???
Okay to be honest and i will Tag @The Rain & @TheMacGyver along to clarify if i'm correct or wrong.

Story is here:
1. Here you said you're not supposed to use it at school/Library.
2. You still saying the same that you have higher speed at there to download stuff. So that means it's true you're suppose to use it at Library. Sweety i can smell things btw! LOL
3. Those Pc's are not that easier to go through like this, Their modifiers not that dumb, they know stuff you're trying to do and they added hardest settings at back end. I can sure no matter what program you reach but it would not happen to their Pc. and if it somehow possible then Trust me they will track you. I gone through these things at my School and university. i know this stuff really closer.
4. If you search deeper then you will found bunch of forum where you can see this ''NO THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE''
5. You're doing wrong i mean it's illegal to do that at library + and it's hard to find out solution + it's not that possible to reach to it = Please let it go. Because the one easy solution is to reset password by official method. so do it if you can otherwise no need to bother with it.
6. Malware can kill by Malwarebyte. use it and prune all infection. but only at your own PC at home. Don't do anything at Library's system. if they don't allow you to do anything like that THEN DO NOT BOTHER WITH IT.

That's all sweety. That's the END.

Say something @TheMacGyver @The Rain if i'm wrong please do point out. Am i wrong anywhere?!

-Leaving for lunch! God bless TeamOS-

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Okay to be honest and i will Tag @The Rain & @TheMacGyver along to clarify if i'm correct or wrong.

Story is here:
1. Here you said you're not supposed to use it at school/Library.
2. You still saying the same that you have higher speed at there to download stuff. So that means it's true you're suppose to use it at Library. Sweety i can smell things btw! LOL
3. Those Pc's are not that easier to go through like this, Their modifiers not that dumb, they know stuff you're trying to do and they added hardest settings at back end. I can sure no matter what program you reach but it would not happen to their Pc. and if it somehow possible then Trust me they will track you. I gone through these things at my School and university. i know this stuff really closer.
4. If you search deeper then you will found bunch of forum where you can see this ''NO THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE''
5. You're doing wrong i mean it's illegal to do that at library + and it's hard to find out solution + it's not that possible to reach to it = Please let it go. Because the one easy solution is to reset password by official method. so do it if you can otherwise no need to bother with it.
6. Malware can kill by Malwarebyte. use it and prune all infection. but only at your own PC at home. Don't do anything at Library's system. if they don't allow you to do anything like that THEN DO NOT BOTHER WITH IT.

That's all sweety. That's the END.

Say something @TheMacGyver @The Rain if i'm wrong please do point out. Am i wrong anywhere?!

-Leaving for lunch! God bless TeamOS-

Sure Brother @SaM
I Swear That I Will Use It At Home Or At That Time When Someone Really Need It ... I Will Download The Stuffs And Transfer Them To My Laptop Using Pen Drive....

cyberdoggy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.8 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks Guys awesome Help!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Sure Brother @SaM
I Swear That I Will Use It At Home Or At That Time When Someone Really Need It ... I Will Download The Stuffs And Transfer Them To My Laptop Using Pen Drive....
Alright the possible thing was already given by Rain, if that helps then fine if not then I'm sorry there is no such solution beside reset password of windows. That's it.
And maybe you did not read whole post of mine otherwise you would never repeat same sentence because i already anwsered there is nothing to look forward to it. That's all!

Thread has been Locked & marked as completed.
Google search with keywords to check those result yourself. Sorry sweety this should be end here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.