Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Intuit TurboTax 2023 Canadian All Editions.Fixd [TeamOS]

dony71

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
Does anybody on this forum got (US Version) 'TurboTax 2023 v12.9 Universal' to work? All the way from successfully filling out and submitting Federal and State taxes?
doesn't work ... always gets error message "hmm... looks like we hit a slight snag in this section" when trying to pay e-file or state download

dony71

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
I actually pay for my copy of TurboTax every year. The reason why I pay is because my silly sister loves doing taxes for relatives, friends, and coworkers. But since you can only send only 5 e files from one license, I learned from this site how to work with dnSpy. You need to save the intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service.dll file on your desktop. Because when you update Turbotax, you will need to copy that dll file back into the 64bit folder.
this method won't work anymore on turbotax 2023
it will pop up this error when modifying intuit.ctg.wte.service.dll

tempUser4

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
i have this torrent downloaded but showing 0 seeds.. am i doing something wrong?

coreyman2000

Downloaded
363 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
is this safe? lots of virus

coreyman2000

Downloaded
363 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
is this safe? lots of virus
not safe to many malware / viruses

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
254 (262)
Member for 7 years
not safe to many malware / viruses
I did my taxes with it no issue!

pod3g

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
doesn't work ... always gets error message "hmm... looks like we hit a slight snag in this section" when trying to pay e-file or state download
Mind sharing the installer so others can attempt to Medicines it properly?

dsgbqc

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Anybody got a link to the US version please?

PlayerzInc

Downloaded
568.3 MB
Uploaded
8.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i have this torrent downloaded but showing 0 seeds.. am i doing something wrong?
same here...did you get it to work?

sillyboy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
503.8 GB
Uploaded
762.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Tried this install but the update required will try to install and fails - popup informs user system files are corrupt and then makes the original install unusable.

sync258

Downloaded
5.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Tried this install but the update required will try to install and fails - popup informs user system files are corrupt and then makes the original install unusable.
I get this too. Im thinking there was a new update that made this stop working. I am getting error TI3021 and when I use the tool to Medicines this, then TT complains about corrupt system files when I launch it after.

If anyone is able to get it working please let us know! Thx

MrCheapGuy

Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
267.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
OK. If you are having issues....Uninstall your current installation. Goto the Intuit page and download the latest installation executable through the "download TurboTax" link. SImply replace the old installer with the new one. Then do exactly as it says in the ReadMe. Once you get it going...remember to never update from the popup upon loading.

dracore

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I was having issue with latest TT 2023 (fully updated) and after the Medicines was getting the "Turbo Tax application is corrupted" error message (see page 1 of the thread --- basically same issue).
I fixed it by:

1. Reverse the Medicines back to original file
2. Enable "Error TI3021" in the Medicines and reapply

Afterwards to my surprise, the application started!

SoulWeaver

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
165 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@jocelkyn62 hope this is what you needed!

Jiant

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
There is no seed to download, help.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
There is no seed to download, help.
10 seeders .Dont bust a kidney and wait

oskar ricudis

Downloaded
52.1 GB
Uploaded
719.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Excellent. Did not know if it would be possible this year. Thank you very much.

pettiscool

Downloaded
333 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
Thank You, worked perfectly.
I had to disable windows defender to get past the "virus" which apparently is a compression issue...... all good.

pettiscool

Downloaded
333 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
after followed the instructions, i encounter this problem, anyone have the problem like me, it seems the software doesn't work.
image.png
This happened to me first time too, try again, but this time run the installer and run the update first before executing the Medicines.

Zanderzen

Downloaded
502.2 MB
Uploaded
40.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Installed it about a week ago, came back, opened it but got the activation screen. Figured I'd re-install with the same program I got from here, no dice. Un-installed completely, re-installed from scratch (with Medicines), opened fine. Disabled auto-updates, closed out, came back in, ran manual updates, restarted. Works fine.

EDITED #1: Updated to Deluxe within TT while doing my taxes. Went fine up until I started the state portion. Threw up the notice to create an account so I can't continue. I know there's a few ways to fix that, one of which is in the registry. I did that once before but had a brain fart and didn't save the instructions. So if anyone knows how or where I can find the steps, I'd be most grateful.

EDITED #2: Having updated the software prior to continuing my taxes, I was surprised to learn that one free state was included, giving me that ability to complete them.

FINAL EDIT: Used eFile. It submitted and was excepted (via email confirmation) without issue.

Last edited: