Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Malwarebytes 4.1 For Windows Updatable to V. 4.5 Premium

Biju19

Downloaded
1.2 GB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
@bernalyggim and to all others.

Note: I have been using Malwarebytes for several months without a hitch. Real protection is ON, scheduling works and updating of virus definition is done several times a day. Even the program is updated from time to time.
Please follow the steps in addition what I have said in the uploaded file. Good luck!

1. When installing Malwarebytes 4.1, do not allow Malwarebytes to connect to internet, for this you should have a firewall set to ask when apps try to connect to the web. I personnally use the firewall built into AVG internet security.
2. After the input of the proxy 127.0.0.1 and port 9999, you should exit Malwarebytes because the latter sees LicenseMalwareBytes.exe as a malware and puts it in the quarantine.
3. Disable other antiviruses.
4. Right click and open LicenseMalwareBytes.exe as an administrator.
5. After 30 seconds, open Malwarebytes and check if it has turned to premium, you may need to exit and open MalwareBytes again.
6. Download the latest Malwarebytes app from their site. Install and allow it to connect to internet.
7. When finished with installing, check updates by right clicking the icon at the taslbar.
8. Open the host file located at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc, right click on it, open Properties and check 'read only'.

Q8Qb15.png

Hello loubia6313, I did it many times, but after about 10/15 days the premium version turns to free and I need to remove it, clean the hosts file and do the procedure again. It's about a year that I do this. According to you what should I do to avoid this trouble? I am using Windows Defender as antivirus but all the protection is disable.
Thanks.

Lee Boyd

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the share, I appreciate it alot!

loubia6313

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
75.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Today disaster struck! My loved Malwarebytes Premium was updated to version 4.5.21.231 (because app was set to auto update) and it returned back to free version.
I uninstalled the app using Revo and installed it back following the steps in this upload. But the licensinf file 'LicenseMalwareBytes.exe' was blocked!
I noticed that the culprit is a host file called hosts.ics located at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc. I changed its extension temporally and I successfully installed back Malwarebytes Premium. Everything seems to work fine so far!

enOretlaW

Downloaded
220.8 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I tried to install it and it works like a charm. The only message I get is that the program is unable to connect to the license server, that's about it.

androidx55

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
4.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Where is the download link? I can only see comments not to see links or description

Mihring Fapa

Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
341.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Where is the download link? I can only see comments not to see links or description
Here is the download link Nope! OUTSIDE LINK REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

enOretlaW

Downloaded
220.8 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
It's in the far bottom in the first post. It's a link to Mega.

enOretlaW

Downloaded
220.8 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I got an update today and the license was removed. Did the reinstall doing the same process and it works again.

ravens

Downloaded
123.8 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this and all your other hard work

Downloaded
18.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Downloading nOw. Thank You so much!

newbieX

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
3.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much such a great help.

godl!ke

Downloaded
11.5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@bernalyggim and to all others.

Note: I have been using Malwarebytes for several months without a hitch. Real protection is ON, scheduling works and updating of virus definition is done several times a day. Even the program is updated from time to time.
Please follow the steps in addition what I have said in the uploaded file. Good luck!

1. When installing Malwarebytes 4.1, do not allow Malwarebytes to connect to internet, for this you should have a firewall set to ask when apps try to connect to the web. I personnally use the firewall built into AVG internet security.
2. After the input of the proxy 127.0.0.1 and port 9999, you should exit Malwarebytes because the latter sees LicenseMalwareBytes.exe as a malware and puts it in the quarantine.
3. Disable other antiviruses.
4. Right click and open LicenseMalwareBytes.exe as an administrator.
5. After 30 seconds, open Malwarebytes and check if it has turned to premium, you may need to exit and open MalwareBytes again.
6. Download the latest Malwarebytes app from their site. Install and allow it to connect to internet.
7. When finished with installing, check updates by right clicking the icon at the taslbar.
8. Open the host file located at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc, right click on it, open Properties and check 'read only'.

Q8Qb15.png
It went back to free version, then I couldn't get premium to work again. Tried multiple times with these steps then finally got it to work by adding LicenseMalwareBytes.exe to windows defender exclusion list (it kept deleting even though whole defender protection was disabled) and keeping malwarebytes proxy on till all other steps were done. Then update when proxy disabled.

Thank you for this.

angel16

Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
3.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Much appreciated, Thanks a lot for sharing!

wickedmindz

Downloaded
54.5 GB
Uploaded
29.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I hope this works for a long period of time after following all the instructions from PDF. Thanks for sharing bro