Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Optimum10 v4 [New] - [Win10 19h1 x64] :sunehildeep:

joesoap

Banned
Downloaded
97.9 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@ Sunehildeep

Excellent work - Thank you

denslin

Downloaded
1 TB
Uploaded
235.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks a lot!!!

Preynav

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Can it help me in creating system partion

tiger08

✅ Verified Member
Banned
Downloaded
120.6 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Many Thanks for quick reply to my querry @Sunehildeep.

I remember your comment in one of your post "Optimum series was mainly made for gaming while oxygen is made for all purposes".
As I am not interested in Gaming, so looking for new version of OXYGEN.

You people at this forum are great Masters of OS, perfect surgeons.
My request for OXYGEN may please be kept in line.

Thanks and Regards

N0_Klu3

Downloaded
6.1 GB
Uploaded
62.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
GJ bud, looks clean. I'll get this installed today.
Any chance you want to include a version that has the Windows Store intact? For my laptop I need the store for a few app :(

jhimhope

Downloaded
14.5 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks much just downloaded the v3 and now v4 again... letmetry

gamefreek997

Downloaded
3.2 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11356 (11356)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for v4 @Sunehildeep :)

devup

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
73.4 GB
Uploaded
406.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Do you think this is the best Win10 version for Music Production using Cubase, Reaper and other similar software? Some say LTSC is better. Thank you for this promising version!

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11356 (11356)
Member for 8 years
Do you think this is the best Win10 version for Music Production using Cubase, Reaper and other similar software? Some say LTSC is better. Thank you for this promising version!

I think there wil be no problems, I think this OS is even better then LTSC because it's striped a bit :)

devup

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
73.4 GB
Uploaded
406.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I think there wil be no problems, I think this OS is even better then LTSC because it's striped a bit :)
When Sunehildeep says this is not the most optimized for gaming it makes me think it's also not the most optimized for Cubase/Reaper and other Music DAW work? Perhaps optimization for Music Production and optimization for Gaming are the same goal, more or less? Maybe Sunehildeep's Oxygen build is better for music production...

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11356 (11356)
Member for 8 years
When Sunehildeep says this is not the most optimized for gaming it makes me think it's also not the most optimized for Cubase/Reaper and other Music DAW work? Perhaps optimization for Music Production and optimization for Gaming are the same goal, more or less?

OS isn't so important like components itself, if you have good specs then you will have no problem and using custom OS can only help you when it comes to stability of programs :)

devup

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
73.4 GB
Uploaded
406.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
OS isn't so important like components itself, if you have good specs then you will have no problem and using custom OS can only help you when it comes to stability of programs :)
Hey, I just noticed the line "Thanks to @Iceman96 for testing and suggestions." You must really know your stuff! So what would be your best pick of the current offerings of Windows 10? I have a serious producer friend who hates 10 and will only use Win 7 for his Cubase work personally and with his musician clients.

Astyero

Downloaded
974 MB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Nice Job as ever. Thank you dev ;)

cillerbin

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
191.5 GB
Uploaded
38.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::rofl::rofl:

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11356 (11356)
Member for 8 years
Hey, I just noticed the line "Thanks to @Iceman96 for testing and suggestions." You must really know your stuff! So what would be your best pick of the current offerings of Windows 10? I have a serious producer friend who hates 10 and will only use Win 7 for his Cubase work personally and with his musician clients.

I really can't help you whit that every OS here is stabie everything depends on your needs :)

Last edited by a moderator:

chaplin21

Banned
Downloaded
15.2 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Sunehildeep new fresh os, dowloading in mega. Thanx for the direct link, thanx for keep windows update. Thanx for update... I will post again once I be in vmare, thanx so much. Hola from España

HunterTarek

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
that is why im sticking on that.. much liter.. than this..

hi @Sunehildeep pls next build of your lite. leave MS PAINT ALONG WITH BLUETOOTH, PHOTO VIEWER, PRINTER SUPPORT... BTW nice builds.
Hey, in optimum ver 3.0 check (page 5) comments ! There are some alters you may use !

Sunehildeep

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
75.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Many Thanks for quick reply to my querry @Sunehildeep.

I remember your comment in one of your post "Optimum series was mainly made for gaming while oxygen is made for all purposes".
As I am not interested in Gaming, so looking for new version of OXYGEN.

You people at this forum are great Masters of OS, perfect surgeons.
My request for OXYGEN may please be kept in line.

Thanks and Regards
Oxygen won't have V2. This V4 Build of Optimum is made for all purposes too because I've not removed a few things like windows update, etc. So you can use it for all kind of purposes.

When Sunehildeep says this is not the most optimized for gaming it makes me think it's also not the most optimized for Cubase/Reaper and other Music DAW work? Perhaps optimization for Music Production and optimization for Gaming are the same goal, more or less? Maybe Sunehildeep's Oxygen build is better for music production...
Actually, as Iceman said, OS doesn't matter, we say that this build is better for these purposes because it has very low ram usage and cpu usage which makes it more optimized for production as those programs can use more memory and work without putting too much load. This is the actual reason. Rest depends on your specs too, not everything matters on OS.

You can buy an SSD (faster) or a RAMDISK (the fastest) or you can get a RAID 0 setup, it'll help you a lot

devup

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
73.4 GB
Uploaded
406.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you Sunehildeep for all your awesome work! You have become one of the pillars of this OS temple!