Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Parashara's Light 9.0 The Ultimate Vedic Astrology Software

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
I tried to install it on XP and window 7 but on XP is running on parallel software on Mac I couldn't get it open , but when I installed it on window it say key missing , even thought I replace the give file as stated -=
Copy and replace the files in P L 9.0_Medi°TeamOS°✓
OwBi8uvd6cfff35a580b3f7.png

to installation folder C:\GeoVision\PL9

let me know
thank you in advance
I never tried in parallel

vaibhav011286

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
14.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot bro... keep it up..:wasntme:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I never tried in parallel
Surely you don't have to if you have an app that predicts the future. ;)

Ritesh sahu

Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks a lot man
you are the saviour
I was desperately looking for this software
great share

one request
if you have Leo Gold Astro software the please upload here
thanks

Ramas Bum

Downloaded
70.4 GB
Uploaded
310.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I dont know whom i should contact in TEAMOS Who can help me in getting these astrology softwares ? that professor guy might help ? ...

Last edited:

sandyss18

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
71.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
guys anyone make a quick efforts to make these below softwares uploaded ASAP, I dont know whom i should contact in TEAMOS Who can help me in getting these astrology softwares ? that professor guy might help ? ...

1. Horosoft Professional 5.0 Astrology Software
2. Light Of KP Astrology (LOKPA) Astrology Software
3. KP StarOne Astrology Software
4. Astro Vision Lifesign 14.0
5. Advanced Stellar Astrology By Devraj
6. AstroTransit
i think key is the knowledge of horoscope reading if you are looking for these softs for professional point of view. in that case any good software sufficient and Parashara's light is ticks all the boxes there.
but if you wish install the cracked versions in other users machines then that another story.

Ramas Bum

Downloaded
70.4 GB
Uploaded
310.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i think key is the knowledge of horoscope reading if you are looking for these softs for professional point of view. in that case any good software sufficient and Parashara's light is ticks all the boxes there.
but if you wish install the cracked versions in other users machines then that another story.
I Dont Have Any Greed To Own All Softwares For Me Alone ,

All Astrology Softwares Are Not Built On Same Method Of Predictions,

Last edited:

sandyss18

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
71.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
All Astrology Softwares Are Not Built On Same Method Of Predictions, Thier Are Many Methods Of Astrology Practised By Different Astrologers Where Parashara Light & Astro Vision Mainly Concentrate On Vedic Astrology ,, LOPKPA & KP STARONE Softwares Concentrate On KP Method Of Predictions & AstroTransit Is Mixed Blend Of Naadi & KP , Advanced Stellar Astrology By Devraj Concentrate On CUSPAL Interlink Method In This Way All Softwares Dont Serve For Same Purpose Means Different Astrologers Use Different Softwares & Hence I Requested All Good Softwares So That Everyone Can Get Benefitted Based On Thier Own Liking & All Softwares Are Not Equally Good Or Equally Bad Every Different Software Have Its Own Unique Features Hence All Softwares Are Needed For One Or The Other Reasons ... What Good Feauture One Software Is Lacking Wil Be Well Interpreted In Another Software So All Softwares Are Needed For Me For Educational Purpose Only ... My Hobby Is Astrology
rightly said that all the softos are based on different methods of horoscope reading but my point was that if someone is learned in any of the systems then he may not be using the softos that much.
anyways it was good to know that you were asking for softos to create a library of sorts for everyone.
will try to help out as much as possible.

kyle_teng

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the great effort. Any chance for the Mac version?

Ramas Bum

Downloaded
70.4 GB
Uploaded
310.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
rightly said that all the softos are based on different methods of horoscope reading but my point was that if someone is learned in any of the systems then he may not be using the softos that much.
anyways it was good to know that you were asking for softos to create a library of sorts for everyone.
I wish to contribute to teamos site

Last edited:

sandyss18

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
71.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I have three fully working astrology softwares with me which are rarely available in internet & for free of cost I wish to contribute all three of them to teamos site they are
1) TRUE ASTROLOGY SOFTWARE V 5.3
2) E - KUNDALI PRO V 6.0
3) PUBLICSOFT HOROSCOPE EXPLORER 5.0
i swear i dont know how to upload them to teamos website & if anyone ready to help me i upload all three of them asap , tell me how to easily do that...? & any video tutorial will be helpful, i tried to read how to upload to team os from a post but i didnt understood it properly kindly someone help me out & i fear teamos bcoz if we do any silly mistakes they ban us for doing things in wrong way so the day i know how to upload i will upload these three softwares so that everyone can benefit from them ...
Great
since you are not an uploader yet, so can ask the administrator for the way out.
he may share it for you i donot know.
or go through the rules section / FAQ's for further clarification

triDent20

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
3.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

Hats off to your dignified, kind, utmost patient and amicable response buddy. He just got a little unintentional outburst.

I have three fully working astrology softwares with me which are rarely available in internet & for free of cost I wish to contribute all three of them to teamos site they are
1) TRUE ASTROLOGY SOFTWARE V 5.3
2) E - KUNDALI PRO V 6.0
3) PUBLICSOFT HOROSCOPE EXPLORER 5.0
i swear i dont know how to upload them to teamos website & if anyone ready to help me i upload all three of them asap , tell me how to easily do that...? & any video tutorial will be helpful, i tried to read how to upload to team os from a post but i didnt understood it properly kindly someone help me out & i fear teamos bcoz if we do any silly mistakes they ban us for doing things in wrong way so the day i know how to upload i will upload these three softwares so that everyone can benefit from them ...
Dear friend, your dignified welfare on astrology software awareness much appreciated. Kindly be a little cool friend. TeamOS experts would surely help with your noble concerns. My very humble apologies and sorry for any hurt in this regard.

Rose68

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks a lot man
you are the saviour
I was desperately looking for this software
great share

one request
if you have Leo Gold Astro software the please upload here
thanks
Don't double post in a row
Thank you very much. It is indeed a great help. Please keep posting!.

Hats off to your dignified, kind, utmost patient and amicable response buddy. He just got a little unintentional outburst.

Dear friend, your dignified welfare on astrology software awareness much appreciated. Kindly be a little cool friend. TeamOS experts would surely help with your noble concerns. My very humble apologies and sorry for any hurt in this regard.
The Horosoft v 5.0 is not available for free download at the moment. However, I shall upload E-Kundli 6 soon.

This is Mind Blowing Software you really really saved my life , TEAM OS you are Savior of Poor People who are unable to buy this type of Costly Software's ....
Indeed Team OS is a true savior for those who are not able to buy expensive astrology software. Wow

Both LOKPA and HOrosoft Explorer are available.

Downloaded
247.3 GB
Uploaded
6.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Both LOKPA and HOrosoft Explorer are available.
where is the Medicines avaliable LOKPA and horosoft explorer ?

Rose68

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
guys anyone make a quick efforts to make these below softwares uploaded ASAP, I dont know whom i should contact in TEAMOS Who can help me in getting these astrology softwares ? that professor guy might help ? ...

6. AstroTransit
Astro Vision LIfeSign 14.0 is available for download at www. sanet.st, but it's Medicines does not function as the developer has imposed restrictions. I have tried many times to Medicines but failed.

triDent20

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
3.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I came across a site where its admin claims to have Kundli Chakra latest version with Medicines but since he demanded money I reverted back amicably. Quiet unsure if I can post the link here hence not posted the link. :(

SRakeshSR

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
21.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks UNLIMITED @The Professor Wooow This is a Badass Upload....amazing

vepergen

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
this uploaded working software does not creates correct charts. So this is useless. You can compare the chart created by this and any other online/offiline tool so see the difference

Ramas Bum

Downloaded
70.4 GB
Uploaded
310.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
this uploaded working software does not creates correct charts. So this is useless. You can compare the chart created by this and any other online/offiline tool so see the difference
calm down thier are 100 different ways something may go wrong in softwares & if you were good at astrology you wouldnt have told this is waste software .. this is THE BEST TOOL for skilled astrologer you might not be knowing how to use it , take help of someone who is good at operating these types of softwares & take your own time to adjust settings according to your preference ... i guess you messed up with Ayanamsha so you got wrong charts ...

devineamalafa

Downloaded
22 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

6. AstroTransit
Hello Ramas, Kindly share the link to download these softwares, Thanks so much.