Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked PC Hardware Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
194 GB
Uploaded
762.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Interesting... Outside of suggesting you take the system out of its chassis and test it on a dry kitchen counter, I'm stumped:angel:

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
The pc was working fine for like 8 months now didn't change anything suddenly this happened i did reset the bios to default and disabled secure boot and tried to boot from bootable flash drive after unpluging all other drives and still freezes, replaced the motherborad, tried work with only 1 ram, all of these solutions didn't work
Just curious though, which OS did you try to boot from flash drive? Windows or Linux/Ubuntu? Because if it was Linux/Ubuntu, we can be sure that it is some hardware that is failing that is causing the system freeze because the system is trying to check the status of all the connected device and because the system doesn't receive the active signals back, it is stuck in a loop. If this is the case, then it is no longer a software problem but a hardware one. The best bet would be to strip all the and try booting each time after connecting the drives one by one.

Btw, i am actually intrigued that you were able to replace the motherboard.

Another problem i can see is, our words are not exactly interpreted as they have said. We say one thing and you do another, i can rule this out as miscommunicate error but that is all we have on hands. We don't have anything to support you besides words and if miscommunication occurs then there is no point in helping since that may do you more harm than good.

f you managed to install Windows, why can't you also boot from a USB? how did you install windows in the 1st place?
For instance, mr. Cyler has asked how you were able to boot and install in the first place but there are no reply for that. To give you suggestions, we need real time data, all data possible.

To help you more, please share images next time. For instance, images of power on, bios interruption screen (Esc F1 or F9 or F12), The screen of where you select the boot device. Anything is fine as long as you provide us with as much as data as possible.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
If it was working fine and now it doesn't and can't even boot from a USB flash drive (I assume you tested the flash drive on another port and on a different PC just in case you got that unlucky), it's hardware-related problem which we can't really diagnose from afar. You need to go to a shop (unless you have parts there) and replace every single component (CPU, Rams, graphic card, PSU, etc.) one at a time till you find what is causing the issue or install the components one at a time, on a different working Mobo to see what happens.

It's definitely nothing Windows-related software since you can't even boot (which means no Windows drivers/software starts).

For instance, mr. Cyler has asked how you were able to boot and install in the first place but there are no reply for that. To give you suggestions, we need real time data, all data possible.

He did answer my good friend.
The pc was working fine for like 8 months now didn't change anything suddenly this happened.
PC was working fine in the past.

Wish there were more we could do. Best of luck @ahmedmohy565

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
He did answer my good friend.
Oh. So, you needed that kind of an answer. I thought you were asking how the OP was able to live boot if bios was freezing or how did they install the windows in first place. But since they said that PC was working fine for 8 months, it kinda answers that question but not directly.

I just wanted to know how they were able to replace motherboard.

If they are skilled in actually replacing the motherboard without screwing things up, then they should be able to solve this hardware problem. But still, the level of difficulty depends on what rig they are using, we still don't know if it is a latop or desktop since the only pic we got is a monitor Pic. They can very easily be using an external monitor for their convenience. But seeing the specs, it is most likely a desktop, but still, how they were able to replace a motherboard of a desktop and test it? I mean, who keeps a spare of motherboard?

Like it was said, the chances of hardware failure is likely to be the cause unless we get some actual data.

Hope you reach a conclusion and a positive one at that, soon.

Wishing you all the very best.

Taurus

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
401.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
The pc was working fine for like 8 months now didn't change anything suddenly this happened i did reset the bios to default and disabled secure boot and tried to boot from bootable flash drive after unpluging all other drives and still freezes, replaced the motherborad, tried work with only 1 ram, all of these solutions didn't work
In my experience motherboards have the highest failure rates. Looks like the motherboard needs to be repaired.

Nowadays motherboards have a 3 yrs warranty, so not an issue. Even if out of warranty the repair cost will be nominal.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I agree with @Cyler I recently faced issue where my windows would reboot without any warning sometimes in 15-20mins to an hour or even just in a second after booting.. My engineer did format, checked rams , harddrive ssds etc , motherboard also but it was just newly bought , ultimately we had standby psu which resolved issue.. If it's hardware related issue you will need to check each & every component it's very troublesome I would say please check with Professional guidance someone with good knowledge with it as you don't mess up instead of fixing it

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Considering what you have changed, the problem must be with the previous items that you carried over, the cpu or perhaps a power supply issue, it could be spiking or dipping. Is the case in some way shorting out?

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
As I see the suggestions now align, it looks like a hardware issue with one (or more) of the other components and as such not much more we can do from here.
A big shout-out to the community. All excellent pieces of advice and would like to thank you, everyone.

The thread will close cause we are doing circles and soon it will get harder to follow.

Best of luck to you @ahmedmohy565 and I hope you will find the solution. Let us know through your wall when you do fix it, and what was the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.