Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent QuickBooks Premier Accountant 2021 UK Edition

Virus Total Result
https://prnt.sc/10ftr48

wangai2019

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
50 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
will post it as soon as i am free

Downloaded
26.4 GB
Uploaded
15.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
without getting downloadedi got hit and run
great work admins and moderators as well as bots
keep it up

TurningPoint

Banned
Downloaded
1.7 GB
Uploaded
4.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Yes I have. Inbox me or send a mail
Many thanks work perfectly fine.

Does anyone has patcher for quickbooks pos v19.0 ?

dvdinho9

Downloaded
680.7 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for the hard work

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Thanx for this wonderful share

Milancha

Downloaded
680.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
From Where i can find the license key ,product key and activation key

shpendazizi

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Guys I got an popup message saying that your quickbooks will expire in 9 days, how do you solve this?

ahmedrashed

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
80.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Guys I got an popup message saying that your quickbooks will expire in 9 days, how do you solve this?

me to same popup message will expire in 9 days , first secure yourself and make backup after every time you use until you find a solution

ahmedrashed

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
80.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi @TheMacGyver
i hope you are well , help us please :(

wangai2019

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
50 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
delete the contents of c:program data/intuit/entitlement/v8
then re-install the system and copy the activation files to the program files location

ahmedrashed

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
80.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
then re-install the system and copy the activation files to the program files location
Thank you so much did you try it !

ahmedrashed

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
80.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you so much did you try it !
i try it not work

Fair Fox

Downloaded
189.3 GB
Uploaded
775.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Much thanks for this great share

BONHUSSAIN

Downloaded
7.9 GB
Uploaded
16.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
WARNING : This download is without any fixes please do not upgrade to this version unless you have full confidence that you have a registration key or fix "once you upgrade there's no turning back you will loose all your work and you will have to start all over again" please wait for a proper fix.

ahmedrashed

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
80.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
WARNING : This download is without any fixes please do not upgrade to this version unless you have full confidence that you have a registration key or fix "once you upgrade there's no turning back you will loose all your work and you will have to start all over again" please wait for a proper fix.
Expire without any upgrade for me , i cant open my work company need to acctive

wangai2019

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
50 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This problem is cause by quickbooks syncing the license data with the quickbooks servers. This is how you solve it permanently
1) Uninstall quickbooks premier 2021
2) Delete folder C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Quickbooks 2021 and C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client
3) Install Tinywall a) change mode to normal mode 2) rightclick tiny wall and "Unblock LAN traffic" incase you are using in multi-user environement 3) Under Application Exceptions, you may need to manually add all executables for programs that you want to access the internet eg. C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe and apply. ***Important- Quickbooks should not be allowed to access the internet hence you should not add it under application exceptions.
4) Now Install Quickbooks 2021 and open your company file. It should work perfectly

wangai2019

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
50 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
have shared a permanent fix

ahmedrashed

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
80.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
This problem is cause by quickbooks syncing the license data with the quickbooks servers. This is how you solve it permanently
2) Delete folder C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Quickbooks 2021 and C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client
3) Install Tinywall a) change mode to normal mode 2) rightclick tiny wall and "Unblock LAN traffic" incase you are using in multi-user environement 3) Under Application Exceptions, you may need to manually add all executables for programs that you want to access the internet eg. C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe and apply. ***Important- Quickbooks should not be allowed to access the internet hence you should not add it under application exceptions.
4) Now Install Quickbooks 2021 and open your company file. It should work perfectly
THANK YOU SO MUCH :h: you save my work

its work for me until now , well update status tomorrow

ahmedrashed

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
80.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
THANK YOU SO MUCH :h: you save my work

its work for me until now , well update status tomorrow

its work well :clap::clap::clap: , THANK YOU

toobig

Downloaded
680.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks, after a while it stops working though.