Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Topaz Video AI 4.0.0 (Pre-activated)

Super Spartan

Downloaded
61.6 GB
Uploaded
227.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Get tack-sharp 4K at buttery-smooth 60 FPS.
Unlimited access to the world’s leading production-grade neural networks for video upscaling, deinterlacing, motion interpolation, and shake stabilization - all optimized for your local workstation.

Production-grade AI models for professional use cases​

Topaz Video AI focuses solely on completing a few video enhancement tasks really well: deinterlacing, upscaling, and motion interpolation. We've taken five years to craft AI models robust enough for natural results on real-world footage.

Topaz Video AI will also take full advantage of your modern workstation, as we partner directly with hardware manufacturers to optimize processing times. (Many of them already use Topaz Video AI to benchmark AI inference.) Own the software and use it for as many projects as you like, right in your existing workflow.

Fewer motion artifacts​

Other video upscaling techniques often create a “shimmering” or “flickering” effect from different processing in adjacent frames. TVAI significantly reduces these artifacts.

Recover video details​

Inject real details into your videos, derived from the additional information in multiple adjacent frames.

Get more natural results​

Traditional upscaling often causes artifacts. We mitigate these by deriving new information from multiple frames.

Trained on videos​

Topaz Video AI was trained exclusively on video clips instead of still images.

Qe5j8e.png

Qe5lXU.png

Minimum System Requirements:

Windows Operating System10 or 11 (most updated version recommended)
CPUIntel with AVX2 instructions OR AMD with AVX2 instructions
System Memory (RAM)16 GB (32 GB or more recommended)
Graphics Card (NVIDIA)NVIDIA GTX 900 or higher, 4GB VRAM
Graphics Card (AMD)AMD Radeon 400 or higher, 4GB VRAM
Graphics Card (Intel)Intel UHD 600 Graphics or higher. 12GB RAM
CPU Release Year2016 or newer

Recommended System Requirements:

System Memory (RAM)32 GB or more
Graphics Card (NVIDIA)NVIDIA RTX 3000 or higher, 8GB VRAM
Graphics Card (AMD)AMD Radeon 400 or higher, 8GB VRAM

Download Links:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
266 (274)
Member for 7 years
@Super Spartan nice start on post!

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
A link is special, but a torent would be bettr for our brothers.
Thank you for you share, my friend

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Mr. Spacely, thank you for thid link,
I will be generating for others, friend!... :D

garblah

Downloaded
30.2 GB
Uploaded
674.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I'm getting a login screen, a trial mode badge, and a watermark with this release.

Am I doing something wrong? The mediafire download contained nothing but a .exe to install it and no release notes.

*Watermark didn't appear until like, the third time I launched the app and the third time I processed something, but the login screen and trial badge were always there.

Last edited:

Super Spartan

Downloaded
61.6 GB
Uploaded
227.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I'm getting a login screen, a trial mode badge, and a watermark with this release.

Am I doing something wrong? The mediafire download contained nothing but a .exe to install it and no release notes.

*Watermark didn't appear until like, the third time I launched the app and the third time I processed something, but the login screen and trial badge were always there.
There are no instructions needed as this is a pre-activated version. I just tried it and it works fine, no watermark and no login screen.

Can you uninstall it and try this download link perhaps? This is the same EXE installer I got but had a batch file which showed some error messages initially when I ran it so I then just installed the EXE and it worked, not sure if that batch file did anything in the background for activation but you can give it a try and please report back.

Download from

Do not forget to right-click on the file you just downloaded, go to Properties, then check the unblock button at the bottom if it says it was blocked because it came from the internet. If you don't do this, it will lead to erroneous installation as the installer wouldn't have the proper privileges.

To prevent Windows from automatically blocking downloaded files, check this guide:

herohenson

Downloaded
40.3 GB
Uploaded
15.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
appreciate your effort brother thanks

InaccurateFool