Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Ultimate C++ Programming Course From Novice to Expert

Reptile

Downloaded
28.4 GB
Uploaded
36.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
QqKzGV.jpeg

< Description >

In this course, we provide a step-by-step learning experience that covers everything you need to know to become proficient in C++. With a carefully structured curriculum and hands-on exercises, we ensure that you develop a solid foundation and gain practical skills to write efficient and powerful C++ programs. Whether you are a beginner looking to dive into the world of coding or an experienced programmer aiming to expand your skills, our Master C++ Programming course is designed to help you harness the full potential of the C++ language. Join us on this exciting journey to become a confident C++ developer!

Course Features:
  1. Beginner-Friendly Approach: No prior programming experience? No problem! Our course starts from the basics and gradually progresses to advanced topics, making it accessible to learners of all levels.
  2. Comprehensive Curriculum: Our course covers all essential aspects of C++ programming, including variables, data types, control flow, functions, classes, inheritance, templates, and much more. You will learn how to solve real-world programming challenges using C++.
  3. Practical Projects: We believe in learning by doing. Throughout the course, you will work on hands-on projects that reinforce your understanding of key concepts. These projects will enable you to build practical applications using C++.
  4. Interactive Coding Exercises: We provide interactive coding exercises to sharpen your programming skills. These exercises allow you to practice what you've learned and receive immediate feedback, ensuring your progress is on track.
  5. Expert Guidance: Our experienced instructors will guide you every step of the way. They will be available to answer your questions, provide feedback on your code, and offer valuable insights gained from their industry experience.

[ SCREENSHOTS ]

QqKOjz.png

QqKgH3.png

> DOWNLOAD <

Last edited by a moderator:

Reptile

Downloaded
28.4 GB
Uploaded
36.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
It has some stuff so give it a try. You will definitely learn something not a trash course.

sevsman

Downloaded
281.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the amazing upload :)

Is there any chance if a mirror? Non premium mega users can't download a file of that size without being cutboff half way through.

Thanks again mate and I appreciate everything you do :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Reptile

Downloaded
28.4 GB
Uploaded
36.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the amazing upload :)

Is there any chance if a mirror? Non premium mega users can't download a file of that size without being cutboff half way through.

Thanks again mate and I appreciate everything you do :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
I will deliver another link don't worry. I don't have permission to upload mirror torrent files.

Last edited:

Silencer711

Downloaded
24.8 GB
Uploaded
307 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Good evening, @Reptile ! I just wanted to let you know that your #2 direct link (UploadRAR) no longer works; "File Not Found".

The MEGA link (#1 direct link) works just fine though (C++ .rar -- 5.67 GB). Thank you for uploading this, I look forward to downloading it some time soon :)

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
260 (268)
Member for 7 years
@Reptile can you update this or should I trash it??

thanks,