Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Unable to extend C with EaseUS... please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

furqanali1597

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
115.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Great
Try extending H partition and after that shrink but shrink to the end not from. After this try extending C partition.
I was trying to say the same cuz I saw free space near H Partition
Where extend H and shrink from left to right ?. After which you'll get unallocated space near C which will help in extending C partition

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
We Lost C Partition After Resizing it :(

Wasn't a Good Idea @furqanali1597 ,, @Daki021

P3CzOV.jpg

Last edited:

furqanali1597

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
115.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Now Only DaRT to rescue I guess. But did you not run chkdsk /f /r and sfc /scannow commands after partitioning?

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
So many answers suggestions science anb chit chat here with no answer from the author if he found something helpful for his problem from what you say.

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
So many answers suggestions science anb chit chat here with no answer from the author if he found something helpful for his problem from what you say.
he is here , we just had a talk on PM then on telegram because we tried all what members mentioned here , all didn't work and finally we lost C Partition as i said here ,

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
he is here , we just had a talk on PM then on telegram because we tried all what members mentioned here , all didn't work and finally we lost C Partition as i said here ,
I would buy a disk with more GBs and i would be better. I would have more space for partitions and i would not be worried.
You already lost a partition.

jaggyloving

Downloaded
11.3 GB
Uploaded
71.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
What the hell you want me to say when I have lost my C drive's data? I got good friend @MniawY who was working with me but here are some people with non-tested ideas.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
What the hell you want me to say when I have lost my C drive's data? I got good friend @MniawY who was working with me but here are some people with non-tested ideas.
Non tested ideas? The tested ideas destroyed your C.

Last edited:

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Plz Guys @jaggyloving & @Jimmy Collaros Come Down , I'm The One Who Made What @Daki021 Said Here , But We Lost C After Extending it With The unAllocated Space After Moving it , We're Lucky That we Didn't Lose Any Important Data , @jaggyloving Moved All important Data From C Yesterday ;)
@jaggyloving How much complication about simple thing... All you need is to click on H rthen resize/move and MOVE (just drag) H next to D partition, than you will have unallocated space right after C partition then click on C and go to resize and that's it! :)

We Just Have a Problem That Want To Solve Without More Risks To Take , In My Opinion All Data Should Be Copied To External Hard Drive [ All Data ] , Then We Clean The Hard disk Then Initializing it Again as a Basic Drive Then Move The Data Back , I don't Like Taking Risks , He Must Clean Install OS now , Then He Should Bring an External Hard Disk To Handle The Problem With

Thanks @Jimmy Collaros For Your Help :inlove:
Thanks @Daki021 , I Know That You Intended To Help :inlove:

Last edited:

jaggyloving

Downloaded
11.3 GB
Uploaded
71.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
This thread can be closed now.

It all started with an issue to extend C-----accidentally C getting formatted------getting an new external HD for $58 US-----losing the saved files and saved steam games---installed windows now in GPT format.
Thanks @MniawY so much.

Everything is fine now!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Complete and Locked.. This had no business going this far..

Status
Not open for further replies.