Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 10 1903 WiFi Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhootnath21

Banned
Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi,
I have installed Windows 10 1903 Version but the Wifi is not working normally. It works when I sleep the system then bring it back to working mode. (*My Discovery)
Normally it is not working like clicking the WiFi button and "ON".
Can any smart brain tell me what is it causing?
I really appreciate that.
Thank you.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Moved to H & R... please read our rules prior to posting anywhere.. Thank you!

Yash Dedhia

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
141.8 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I guess might be some drivers problem try uninstalling the network drivers & reinstall the latest one from the manufacturers website..

Sunehildeep

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
75.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Enable Windows Connection Manager service and then enable WLAN AutoConfig service, and wifi will work.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Hi,
I have installed Windows 10 1903 Version but the Wifi is not working normally. It works when I sleep the system then bring it back to working mode. (*My Discovery)
Normally it is not working like clicking the WiFi button and "ON".
Can any smart brain tell me what is it causing?
I really appreciate that.
Thank you.
Hi @bhootnath21.

There are some things you can try to fix this in Windows 10. We suggest checking the Power Management settings of your Wireless Network Adapter by following the steps below:
  1. Open Settings from the Start Menu and select Network & Internet / Center network and sharing
  2. Click Wi-Fi on the left panel and select Change adapter options.
  3. Right-click on your Wireless Network Adapter and select Properties.
  4. Under Networking tab, select Configure.
  5. Click on Power Management tab and check the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power box, then click OK.
If these steps do not solve your problem and before updating Windows the WIFI worked well for you, you could try rolled back to the previous WIFI driver.

IMPORTANT: If you decide to install the hardware manufacturer's drivers, disable the Windows Updates drivers.
For them follow these steps:
a) System properties
b) Hardware tab
c) Device installation settings
d) To the question that the system will ask you choose "No".

Last edited:

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@bhootnath21 please tell US here when the problem is solved :)
So we can close this thread :)

bhootnath21

Banned
Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi @bhootnath21.

There are some things you can try to fix this in Windows 10. We suggest checking the Power Management settings of your Wireless Network Adapter by following the steps below:
  1. Open Settings from the Start Menu and select Network & Internet.
  2. Click Wi-Fi on the left pane and select Change adapter options.
  3. Right-click on your Wireless Network Adapter and select Properties.
  4. Under Networking tab, select Configure.
  5. Click on Power Management tab and check the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power box, then click OK.
If these steps do not solve your problem and before updating Windows the WIFI worked well for you, you could try rolled back to the previous WIFI driver.

IMPORTANT: If you decide to install the hardware manufacturer's drivers, disable the Windows Updates drivers.
For them follow these steps:
a) System properties
b) Hardware tab
c) Device installation settings
d) To the question that the system will ask you choose "No".
Hi,
I appreciate your effort but I am unable to find this "Power Management" tab under configure option. Moreover firstly it was completely not working but then I tried to update all the drivers of the system which includes WiFi drivers also.Then sending on SLEEP and bringing back it works like a CHARM.
But it is not starting like a normal system does.
Any other suggestions please.

@bhootnath21 please tell US here when the problem is solved :)
So we can close this thread :)
Sure Mr. Moderator ?

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
.... .I am unable to find this "Power Management" tab under configure option .....
My system is in Spanish, but I share the screenshots in case they help you.

3W7co.png

3WU3H.png

3Wz7V.png

3CF3e.png

3W2qK.png

system image in English:

3CaWq.png

In my system it is the last tab of the configure window.
If you still can't find it, it may be because your Wi-Fi adapter is not USB and is PCI, PCI express, etc.

..... but then I tried to update all the drivers of the system which includes WiFi drivers also.....
Why not try just installing the original drivers from the manufacturer of your network card / wifi adapter?

I advise that because there are driver installer programs that do not always work well.

Another thing ... Did you disable the "Windows Update" driver updates as I suggested earlier?

I can't think of anything else to recommend.

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,430 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
My friend WIFI always working.. try to see whats' goin' wrong..

bhootnath21

Banned
Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
My system is in Spanish, but I share the screenshots in case they help you.

3W7co.png

3WU3H.png

3Wz7V.png

3CF3e.png

3W2qK.png

system image in English:

3CaWq.png

In my system it is the last tab of the configure window.
If you still can't find it, it may be because your Wi-Fi adapter is not USB and is PCI, PCI express, etc.

Why not try just installing the original drivers from the manufacturer of your network card / wifi adapter?

I advise that because there are driver installer programs that do not always work well.

Another thing ... Did you disable the "Windows Update" driver updates as I suggested earlier?

I can't think of anything else to recommend.
Here you got the problem mate.
It is showing Location: PCI bus 10.device 0. function 0
As you shown in the picture only 5 tabs are on display "General, Advanced, Driver, Details, Events" No Power Management after that.
Moreover I have tried and installed the manufacturer drivers from their website but I think some setting in inside is stopping to work normally.
Windows Updates is disabled in this OS.
If you have any idea about what you said USB and PCI. Then please mention how to correct this.

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
go to your oem page download the latest driver, before installing the latest remove all previous drivers and restart your system... then install the latest drivers... I had issues like that when upgrading systems on 1903 to wireless AX cards!

bhootnath21

Banned
Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
go to your oem page download the latest driver, before installing the latest remove all previous drivers and restart your system... then install the latest drivers... I had issues like that when upgrading systems on 1903 to wireless AX cards!
How to go on OEM page. Can you please elaborate? I have already installed the latest drivers some setting I think is stopping from inside. After coming from sleep it is working but not normally like it should.

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
How to go on OEM page. Can you please elaborate? I have already installed the latest drivers some setting I think is stopping from inside. After coming from sleep it is working but not normally like it should.
what's your wireless card model? oem= original equipment manufacturer... such as Intel, AMD, ASuS, killer network and such!

bhootnath21

Banned
Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
what's your wireless card model? oem= original equipment manufacturer... such as Intel, AMD, ASuS, killer network and such!
It's Intel and I have installed all the drivers of it . The wireless working but after waking it from sleep. Not working like just pressing the button

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
It's Intel and I have installed all the drivers of it . The wireless working but after waking it from sleep. Not working like just pressing the button
go to control panel, then administration tools, followed by services and start alll the services @Sunehildeep mention above and set them to automatic as well!

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I think its a power management issue.
Let's start by disabling fast start-up:
  • Right-click “Start menu” and select “Control panel“.
  • Now select “Power options“.
  • On the left menu select “Choose what power buttons do“.
  • Click “Change settings that are currently unavailable“.
  • Uncheck the option “Turn on fast start-up“.
  • In order to finish click “Save changes“.
If you can’t find fast start-up option, you may have disabled hibernation on your computer. To enable it, type “powercfg.exe /hibernate on” in Command Prompt (as admin).

Normally what @juanamm suggested would fix the problem but the weird part is that you don't see the power management options. Can you check if the PCI drivers which are part of the general intel chip (inf) driver pack are installed properly? (I assume you have intel chipset but if not, check the drivers for your chipset).

Also, tell us what do you see when you go to power options in advanced settings, like the image below. If its anything else, set it to max performance.

3W8cE.png

Last edited:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
In addition to what colleagues said, do we not even know what hardware you have?
Win 10 build 1903 may not be compatible with your PC.
The solution I can advise you is very drastic, but if you continue with that problem, back up the information, format and install a new Windows 10.

bhootnath21

Banned
Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
If you can’t find fast start-up option, you may have disabled hibernation on your computer. To enable it, type “powercfg.exe /hibernate on” in Command Prompt (as admin).

Normally what @juanamm suggested would fix the problem but the weird part is that you don't see the power management options. Can you check if the PCI drivers which are part of the general intel chip (inf) driver pack are installed properly? (I assume you have intel chipset but if not, check the drivers for your chipset).

Also, tell us what do you see when you go to power options in advanced settings, like the image below. If its anything else, set it to max performance.

3W8cE.png
What do you suggested above I will try this out mate.
Because I do not have "Hibernate" option. It is just showing SHUT DOWN and SLEEP. May be it is causing. Let's try this out and I will post the update.
Thanx.

3W8cE.png
Hey mate, There are no options like what you said. I am sharing the pics below please check there are no setting.

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@bhootnath21 , If I were where you, I would try to install another Windows 10 Edition "recommended download from TeamOS". Then only you will be able to identify your issue whether it is Software or Hardware related.

bhootnath21

Banned
Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@bhootnath21 , If I were where you, I would try to install another Windows 10 Edition "recommended download from TeamOS". Then only you will be able to identify your issue whether it is Software or Hardware related.
No dude, You are telling me the very long process. I have already put my all softwares inside that OS. I am not gonna touch it again. Because of wifi issue i have wasted 2 whole days on it. And I half succeeded to enable it. Thanx for suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.