Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Windows 10 Building and Modding and Custom OS"s

Mr. Spacely

Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
32.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1720 (1720)
first of all i asked you if you were using winreducer to modify your build and that was because from the image you have upload.
the same error, happened to me several times at my first steps when using winreducer .............................. i never said don't use winreducer, what i meant was that in case you are using winreducer your windows must not be modified, it must be untouched, the installed one and the .iso you are trying to modify.
the tutorial that @00Proteus00 have made is excellent but you have to try more, no one said its going to be easy, make small steps, start from not removing anything at the beginning, just add some programs, wallpapers, etc, and check if its working, because from the moment you start removing and not working, you will never find out what has gone wrong.
when a program doesn't work for you, try another, there are a few you can try, you can search in the internet for that.....................
i know i wasn't much helpful but i can't say more, as you know its against the rules, it took me more than 2 months to make my first working build............my wife almost broke my head with the keyboard :giggle: :giggle: i was trying day and night without result ...................but at the end i made it ;)
I don't have the patience you guys do. I will throw my PC out the window in frustration. Lol.

guandms

Downloaded
21.5 GB
Uploaded
77.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
first of all i asked you if you were using winreducer to modify your build and that was because from the image you have upload.
the same error, happened to me several times at my first steps when using winreducer .............................. i never said don't use winreducer, what i meant was that in case you are using winreducer your windows must not be modified, it must be untouched, the installed one and the .iso you are trying to modify.
the tutorial that @00Proteus00 have made is excellent but you have to try more, no one said its going to be easy, make small steps, start from not removing anything at the beginning, just add some programs, wallpapers, etc, and check if its working, because from the moment you start removing and not working, you will never find out what has gone wrong.
when a program doesn't work for you, try another, there are a few you can try, you can search in the internet for that.....................
i know i wasn't much helpful but i can't say more, as you know its against the rules, it took me more than 2 months to make my first working build............my wife almost broke my head with the keyboard :giggle: :giggle: i was trying day and night without result ...................but at the end i made it ;)
First of all, you are all amazing!
I was able to solve my issues after starting from scratch and didn't perform the Windows Debaloter script, everything else is amazing.
So I will still a lot to learn how to minimize Microsoft Junk and then my ISO will be perfect...

***One small question, how can I add a second language to my Windows Installation after all of these modifications?

Ellen007

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
4.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Awesome post thank you soo much :party:

Jerry_Xristos

Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
113 GB
Uploaded
8.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
74 (75)
First of all, you are all amazing!
I was able to solve my issues after starting from scratch and didn't perform the Windows Debaloter script, everything else is amazing.
So I will still a lot to learn how to minimize Microsoft Junk and then my ISO will be perfect...

***One small question, how can I add a second language to my Windows Installation after all of these modifications?
check the image ...............................................

you have to add the language pack you like in the folder with the .iso

tnabank

Downloaded
27.6 GB
Uploaded
47.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thankyou was wondering about the unattend.xml file, like skip/hide eula screen

Azamo1

Verified Member
Downloaded
132.9 GB
Uploaded
423.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@00Proteus00 I am indeed grateful for this your tutorial posted here to salvage some of us who
had no idea of how this windows iso are customized from ignorance.
Thank you very much. I am indebted you and Honorable TeamOS.
Long Live 00Proteus00 !
Long Live TeamOS !!

Ronsonious

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
112.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
it was the debloater that started that issue so i cant debloat, keep settings and preactivate but ill give that a try ive been trying the digital activation as a pre activation but it doesnt stay
Alternatively, you can manually edit the activation settings in unattend.xml file that's part of the folder structure in the ISO as per the microsoft technet page. (I'm not allowed to post external links so I'll just leave it at that.).
Also, here's a couple lines of code I found that use an online KMS server to activate:

In elevated CMD prompt:
slmgr /skms km8.msguides.com
slmgr /ato

The first line tells the software license manager vbs script to set the machine's KMS server
The second line tells slmgr to activate windows.

You can set the KMS server in unattend.xml

edwinwijaya

Downloaded
7 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hi, thanks for the tutorial, i am really looking for dedicated customization ISO instead of modifying it later.
I have question regarding the VM, is that has to be VirtualBox, or can I use another one like VMWare? Because my virtualbox runs very slow and installing windows almost took me 3 hours although i already put my VHD on SSD. Any helpful reply is appreciated! Thank you

electron99

Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
40.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
This information is very helpful, Now i have a idea of what to do and what not to do. Thanks for the tutorial.