Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 DarkSide (Compact & SuperLite) 18363.1556

M

Mr. Zsky

thank you for this wonderful release

hulya

Downloaded
16.2 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i cant play play age of empires II directplay active ?

@FBConan

riatsila

Downloaded
32 GB
Uploaded
13.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You don't need a driver installer. Just go to the manufacturer's site for your laptop or motherboard. Go to the support section and get ALL the available drivers.
Driver installer apps can be unreliable. Astaad said that 3 installers were needed to get all the drivers; you can do better than that yourself.
yup, i tried this, format again the laptop using this windows-10-darkside-compact-superlite and get the driver to the manufacturer. now its all working and i love what is available in this OS thats all i need! thank you though!

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i cant play play age of empires II directplay active ?

@FBConan
Install vc++ from TeamOS & try updating DirectX, you might have a chance .

nerdrageftw

Downloaded
122.4 GB
Uploaded
158.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Eh stupid question.

Is it pre-actived?

Anyways, thanks a lot. Will download and seed this one.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Eh stupid question.

Is it pre-actived?

Anyways, thanks a lot. Will download and seed this one.
From the description:-
INSTALL NOTES:
Create bootable USB with Rufus Tool, burn to DVD, or install in Virtual Machine
Activation: Not pre-activated, Medicines included on Desktop if needed

Madranger

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
nice look ,,great work mate,,thanks

vonschuttgart

Downloaded
241.6 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi, after uninstalling StartIsBack, the start menu doesn't work, even installing again the SiB, Windows 10 style, doesn't work. Should be normal on this build? never happend before in your other builds. Thanks anyway, I will try to find a solution in the meantime. The performance is awesome, as is the compatibility! :)

Windows start menu is disabled to save resources.

Instructions if anyone wants Menu Start default:

Code:
1. Go to C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\
2. Rename the file 'StartMenuExperienceHost.exe.001' to 'StartMenuExperienceHost.exe'
3. Sign Out

Thanks so much FBConan!

Last edited:

hulya

Downloaded
16.2 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i really love this build but please can you fix one problem. something wrong with directplay or another thing . age of empires working very good offline mode. but when i host multiplayer game its not connect internet. game freeze startup. i belive if i change something regedit game will connecy intenet and will not freeze startup
Untitled6322dd25903383ec.jpg

Use only allowed image hosting site ( gifyu, lookimg, prnt.sc )
@FBConan

Last edited:

HelenChanGonzales

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
77.5 GB
Uploaded
219.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank You Man! This is Awesome! :rock:

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i really love this build but please can you fix one problem. something wrong with directplay or another thing . age of empires working very good offline mode. but when i host multiplayer game its not connect internet. game freeze startup. i belive if i change something regedit game will connecy intenet and will not freeze startup
Untitled6322dd25903383ec.jpg

Use only allowed image hosting site ( gifyu, lookimg, prnt.sc )
@FBConan
Enable firewall & allow the age2_x1.exe file, Hope it shud work.

Pitroy003

Downloaded
24.1 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Bakit po hindi nag tutuloy ung pag I install? Umuulit lang po

STAFF EDIT
"Why doesn't the installation continue? Just repeating"

@Pitroy003

In future use only English on this site or your posts may be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pitroy003

Downloaded
24.1 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Getting files ready for installation 100% then restart and again

kbharathkumar

Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
After Windows 7 Lite for the First Time i'm going to use this Windows 10 Pro Lite Version and will share my review .

i don't know what is the problem but every time when i try to fresh install windows 10 through Bootable USB via Rufus(default Settings) i end up with some Kind of GPT partition drive cannot install windows on this drive and its gives me only option to Full HDD format (lost precious data twice like that :cry:).

Is it possible to change C Disk only from GPT to MBR instead of full drive ? or how can i install without this error beforehand .

Last edited:

djblake

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
528.8 GB
Uploaded
162.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I love reading comments on how great your work is - and it truely is - this is beyond amazing and incredible.
Thank you once again for all your hard work.

EDIT: Everything is working including Office and multimedia applications.

After Windows 7 Lite for the First Time i'm going to use this Windows 10 Pro Lite Version and will share my review .

i don't know what is the problem but every time when i try to fresh install windows 10 through Bootable USB via Rufus(default Settings) i end up with some Kind of GPT partition drive cannot install windows on this drive and its gives me only option to Full HDD format (lost precious data twice like that :cry:).

Is it possible to change C Disk only from GPT to MBR instead of full drive ? or how can i install without this error beforehand .
Please check your settings for Rufus. Make sure you set the Partition Scheme to MBR, I believe it is GPT by default - hence why your default settings didn't work. Please do try again because this customized OS is worth the effort.

Last edited:

UrielGT-X

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
1.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Looks great!
What about the tweaks
It has the same tweaks like tomeCar's build?
Or something else?
I use my laptop for install a lot of programs and play games. So, i'm looking for something without problems installing programs, drivers, etc. And play games without inconvenience.
Thank you!
PD: I voted for you!

Last edited:

laucheekong

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
130.2 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Another great OS released . I am downloading now give it a try . Keep up your good works . Thanks for sharing .

kbharathkumar

Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I love reading comments on how great your work is - and it truely is - this is beyond amazing and incredible.
Thank you once again for all your hard work.

EDIT: Everything is working including Office and multimedia applications.

Please check your settings for Rufus. Make sure you set the Partition Scheme to MBR, I believe it is GPT by default - hence why your default settings didn't work. Please do try again because this customized OS is worth the effort.
thank you for the reply, installed through rufus with default settings successfully. btw how do i install windows Optional features to enable some services like FTP etc....

@FBConan Thank you for the wonderful build , its fast and stable one. i have downloaded OptionalFeatures{dot}exe and placed in system32 folder and worked fine. but INTERNET INFORMATION SERVICES is missing . where can i get this pack to install ? i tried iis express (9+mb size) but not helped much. i required it because i am unable to access FTP SERVER on my wifi between 2 devices. although My FTP server is properly configured. thank you♥

geoscull

Uploader
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
886.5 GB
Uploaded
45.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years