Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 DarkSide (Compact & SuperLite) 18363.1556

Paras Chhetri

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hey! @FBConan Firstly, I want to thank you for crafting this wonderful lightweight OS as you always do. However, I did face 2 problems in your build overall. First was disability to change the wallpaper of Lock Screen from Settings Menu but thanks to @Charlie_Grimes for pointing out the location of the place where you can replace the wallpaper, I got that one out of the way for good. But another problem I am facing is with Wi-Fi on your build, I have installed as well as reinstalled the Wi-Fi drivers from my Manufacturer's website. However, the system is not saving any networks at all, even though Connect Automatically is checked out. Here are the screenshots of what the network tab shows on accessing the network panel:
&

I just want to know if it is due to a feature removed from the build itself or anything related to the drivers that I am using because I have tried all versions of my system's Wi-Fi drivers but even after that the problem still persists. I would be really grateful if you or anyone can point me to a solution as to fixing this issue.

As always, loved your builds and can't thank you enough for putting your time into making this particular OS.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
Hey! @FBConan Firstly, I want to thank you for crafting this wonderful lightweight OS as you always do. However, I did face 2 problems in your build overall. First was disability to change the wallpaper of Lock Screen from Settings Menu but thanks to @Charlie_Grimes for pointing out the location of the place where you can replace the wallpaper, I got that one out of the way for good. But another problem I am facing is with Wi-Fi on your build, I have installed as well as reinstalled the Wi-Fi drivers from my Manufacturer's website. However, the system is not saving any networks at all, even though Connect Automatically is checked out. Here are the screenshots of what the network tab shows on accessing the network panel:
&

I just want to know if it is due to a feature removed from the build itself or anything related to the drivers that I am using because I have tried all versions of my system's Wi-Fi drivers but even after that the problem still persists. I would be really grateful if you or anyone can point me to a solution as to fixing this issue.

As always, loved your builds and can't thank you enough for putting your time into making this particular OS.
sorry buddy but your pictures say /show nothing

Paras Chhetri

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
sorry buddy but your pictures say /show nothing
That is exactly my point, at the time of taking this screenshot I am already connected and using my Wi-Fi, but it shows nothing on its Properties tab or even on Known Networks tab where it should show about the Metered Connection toggle or Toggle for Auto-Connection as well as Stats of the connected network. The windows there are just blank as shown in screenshots, I really have no idea what should I post in order to clarify my problem that I am facing regarding this Wi-Fi issue. I have to enter the password each time I have to connect to my own or any other Wi-Fi network which is kinda annoying as I have already tried reinstalling the drivers as well installed different versions of drivers which are available by my Manufacturer.

Downloaded
92.5 GB
Uploaded
260.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I love all your work. Thank you for this. We'll try next week.

villainwevs

Downloaded
1.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
awesome bro thank you so much for this!!

XCongoAlpha

Downloaded
26.8 GB
Uploaded
402.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
How to revert the blue folder color icons to the default yellow one?
(I'm talking about the folder icon itself, not the thumbnail fix mentioned in the ISO description)

SOLVED! Leaving the solution here for people who might need it.
1. Use 7TSP GUI by devilInside from deviantart
2. Rename the .ee file to .exe
3. Extra>Options>Uncheck Create new Restore Point when Patching
4. Download and Apply "7tsp Windows 11 Icon Pack for Windows 10 19h1 - 21h2.zip" by Moonnique from deviantart

This remains as my favorite ISO compared to other latest builds :clap:

Last edited:

Danish1223

Downloaded
226.7 GB
Uploaded
243.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Does anyone know if you can get News and Interests working?

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: I just wanted to say, you are one of a few builders
I've learn so much about my PC and OS from. Thank you for sharing
your knowledge and builds with us, this one is awesome.

I love the poetry.

Come and join me on the darkside, you'll find me in the closet,
standing in the back corner, well stooped, behind a box, okay a iron trunk,
covered by a couple of sheets .. made of tin, holding a very, very sharp ... butter knife.

Why, you ask.
Well, I was trying to fall asleep, heard a noise, next thing I know I'm in that closet.
Who knows what it could have been, a very angry thing with very, very sharp claws,
you know, like a cat or a mouse, hey, they have very deadly claws. :wasntme:
;):)

Last edited:

kdozgg

Downloaded
8.7 GB
Uploaded
54.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Looks awesome, this i want to try!!THX

Ice Storm

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
82.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you, I'll try this one.:)

Ice Storm

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
82.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Where is the magnifier ? How do I open it ?

giuus

Downloaded
29.5 GB
Uploaded
3.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank u good much !!!!!!!!!

sabdaman

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
11.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Awesome and great man, thank u

Downloaded
23.2 GB
Uploaded
9.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
tried installing on vm, worked fine, no issues

tried installing on my desktop, giving me error saying media is missing :( unfortunately doesnt work for me

EDIT: checked another one of your builds, same issue

Last edited:

gekke

Downloaded
71.6 GB
Uploaded
71.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Would have loved to try this build by you as i have used a few a of your builds from elsewhere on the net. I downloaded 7 of the older WIN 7 builds which no one else was downloading so i have a 0 seed ratio which i had explained to admin Jerry that i can't change. Anyways i was using Win 7 Pink Neon and Win 10 Xtreme lite but both got infected so i had to get a wipe. Am running Win 7 Toxic and Win 10 Green Morph. The WIN 7 builds are not longer associated with my torrent down-loader program so i can't change the seed ratio status and have been download blocked.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Would have loved to try this build by you as i have used a few a of your builds from elsewhere on the net. I downloaded 7 of the older WIN 7 builds which no one else was downloading so i have a 0 seed ratio which i had explained to admin Jerry that i can't change. Anyways i was using Win 7 Pink Neon and Win 10 Xtreme lite but both got infected so i had to get a wipe. Am running Win 7 Toxic and Win 10 Green Morph. The WIN 7 builds are not longer associated with my torrent down-loader program so i can't change the seed ratio status and have been download blocked.
All nonsense. You say you have used TeamOs builds from elsewhere on the net and you say that your download limit is blocked??? Go to the other sites to help you and stay away from here.
Don't try to fix your bad ratio that made you to go to other sites. You will be comfortably banned.

Last edited:

gekke

Downloaded
71.6 GB
Uploaded
71.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
All nonsense. You say you have used TeamOs builds from elsewhere on the net and you say that your download limit is blocked??? Go to the other sites to help you and stay away from here.
Don't try to fix your bad ratio that made you to go to other sites. You will be comfortably banned.
Even before i knew of Team OS i used their builds . Some have been on torrent sites for years before i came and joined here but you didn' t know that ! There are builds like these else where and i will use those.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Even before i knew of Team OS i used their builds . Some have been on torrent sites for years before i came and joined here but you didn' t know that ! There are builds like these else where and i will use those.
You can use those builds but they must be from TeamOs.

gekke

Downloaded
71.6 GB
Uploaded
71.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
NOT ALL !!!!!! ....But again you din't know that .:rofl: And just a good build as Team OS builds. ................Didn't expect such a vitriolic reaction from you as an admin as i wasn't looking for sympathy but being honest: but it is all good.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
NOT ALL !!!!!! ....But again you din't know that .:rofl: And just a good build as Team OS builds. ................Didn't expect such a vitriolic reaction from you as an admin as i wasn't looking for sympathy but being honest: but it is all good.
I am not Admin so don't bother i was Super Moderator but i am not now. The Staff Members will decide what to do.