Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC 21H2 x64 MSDN [19044.1586] TeamOS

abdowakil

Downloaded
25 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much !!

hoanly

Downloaded
11.4 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for your sharing,

strikeron1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
261.9 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for this,very much appreciated.

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
412.1 GB
Uploaded
897.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Depending how how fast you wanted to be.............................

Its not that hard to activated, use one of this Medicines
Try the KMS method
yesterday i have in stalled this on one of my freinds pc with i5 and 12 GB RAM and 250 GB SSD, it was awesome, hope it works the same on my i3 6th gen and 4 GB DDR4 RAM.

WindowsUGA

Downloaded
28.8 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Yessssssss man ! Thank you. I like this new LTSC version more then other versions W10. Great update for our needs. Thanks.

smills

Downloaded
397.5 MB
Uploaded
161.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for sharing. This is non-IoT LTSC correct?

Is direct download or freeleech available?

Besides the bundled updates, are there any advantages to using this over ?

Also see the reddit post on "LTSC 2021 vs. IoT LTSC 2021: tips on installations" for comparison.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for sharing. This is non-IoT LTSC correct?

Is direct download or freeleech available?

Besides the bundled updates, are there any advantages to using this over ?

Also see the reddit post on "LTSC 2021 vs. IoT LTSC 2021: tips on installations" for comparison.
This LTSC version and not the Iot LTSC one
Its only torrent link and not freeleech (only over 5GB is freeleech)
As for the rest, google it and deside depending your needs

smills

Downloaded
397.5 MB
Uploaded
161.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This LTSC version and not the Iot LTSC one
Its only torrent link and not freeleech (only over 5GB is freeleech)
As for the rest, google it and deside depending your needs
Thanks for your feedback (and Speedy Gonzales like reply).

Besides the reddit post I mentioned, ghacks has a good and fairly recent article with comparison titled: "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021: here are the major changes".

I'm just curious, what is your personal preference between the two, non-IoT LTSC vs IoT LTSC (the obvious difference being the 10 year extended Lifecycle end date on IoT)?

P.S.
Is it ok to link to external sites like ghacks or reddit (I'm not a reddit fan to be clear)? I didn't post links here as I'm not familiar with the site rules in regards.

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,404.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for your feedback (and Speedy Gonzales like reply). Besides the reddit post, ghacks has a good and fairly recent article with comparison titled "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021: here are the major changes".

I'm just curious, what is your personal preference between the two, non-IoT vs IoT LTSC?
Who said that it is an IoT version??????????????????????? If you want troubles do what you want because i will not have.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,404.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for your feedback (and Speedy Gonzales like reply).

Besides the reddit post I mentioned, ghacks has a good and fairly recent article with comparison titled: "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021: here are the major changes".

I'm just curious, what is your personal preference between the two, non-IoT LTSC vs IoT LTSC (the obvious difference being the 10 year extended Lifecycle end date on IoT)?

P.S.
Is it ok to link to external sites like ghacks or reddit (I'm not a reddit fan to be clear)? I didn't post links here as I'm not familiar with the site rules in regards.
You must first tell us the meaning of iot LTSC to understand you

smills

Downloaded
397.5 MB
Uploaded
161.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Who said that it is an IoT version??????????????????????? If you want troubles do what you want because i will not have.
Thanks for your reply.

I was asking because LTSC comes in two different versions, IoT (Internet of Things) LTSC & non-IoT LTSC. I posted reference to a reddit post and a ghacks article but no external links allowed in the forums here so I didn't link directly.

Also, I can see English isn't your first language so perhaps there's some confusion. I don't understand what you meant by when you said "do what I want because you will not have"... Perhaps you can clarify?

Re:

Last edited:

smills

Downloaded
397.5 MB
Uploaded
161.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

LTSC 2021 vs. IoT LTSC 2021: tips on installations​

In this post, "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021" will be referred to as "non-IoT", and "Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021" will be referred to as "IoT".

Q: What's the difference between non-IoT and IoT?
A: They are essentially the same, except:
non-IoTIoT
Lifecycle end dateJan 12, 2027Jan 13, 2032
Generic key typeKMSRTM
Generic key embedded in the ISO fileM7XTQ-FN8P6-TTKYV-9D4CC-J462DQPM6N-7J2WJ-P88HH-P3YRH-YY74H
Activation methodKMSDigital License (HWID)
Languages available for ISO filesAll native languages available, such like en-gb, fr-fr, de-de, etc.Only en-us "English (United States)" is available.

Q: If I want IoT, can I install with the ISO file of the IoT version, which is only available in en-us, then later on install language packs of my choice?
A: Yes. However, keep in mind that in some cases it will not be the same as installing from an ISO file in the native language. For exmaple, if you install with an en-us ISO, then install the en-gb language pack, then you could get the pesky "English (United States)" keyboard layout coming back again and again. It is recommended that you do a clean installation in the native language you want, e.g. install en-gb non-IoT, then switch to IoT (see below), so that you get IoT in native language "English (United Kingdom)".

Q: Can I switch between non-IoT and IoT after installation?
A: Yes. You can freely switch between these two at any time by changing the key (see generic keys in the table above). Right-click on Start menu, run "PowerShell (Admin)", type in the following command:
slmgr /ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
Q: How can I activate?
A: For genuine MSDN subscribers: you activate non-IoT with the KMS server of your institute, or activate IoT with the MAK key provided by your institute.
For home users: as per sub rules, no linking of pirated content, thus I will not provide any link here for Medicines.
MAS 1.4 will fail for IoT with the following error:
==== ERROR ====
[Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 | 19044 | SKU:191] HWID Activation is Not Supported.
Press any key to exit...

However, simply modify the code for the SKU value in HWID_Activation.cmd:
Line 679:
191-IoTEnterprise

and lines 761-763:
:IoTEnterprise
set "key=QPM6N-7J2WJ-P88HH-P3YRH-YY74H"
exit /b

Then IoT activates permanently with HWID.
You must first tell us the meaning of iot LTSC to understand you

Last edited by a moderator:

smills

Downloaded
397.5 MB
Uploaded
161.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 is now available. windows-10-enterprise-ltsc-2021 The new Long Term Servicing Channel version of Windows 10 is not available as a retail version. The new release "builds on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019" and its feature set is equivalent to Windows 10 version 21H2, which Microsoft released this week.

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 includes changes found in the Windows 10 versions 1903, 1909, 2004, 21H1 and 21H2, when compared to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019.

One core difference between the two Enterprise versions is that the support lifecycle has been reduced by Microsoft. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 gets 5 years of support, that is 5 years less than the support lifecycle of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019. The only exception is Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 IoT, which still gets 10 years of support.

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 will be supported until 2026 by Microsoft, that is three years less than the support lifecycle of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019.

Microsoft highlights the following core improvements in the new LTSC 2021 version of Windows 10:

• System Guard: Improved SMM Firmware Protection feature, which is built on top of System Guard Secure Launch. It is designed to "reduce the firmware attack surface". Windows Defender "enables an even higher level of System Management Mode (SMM) Firmware Protection" to detect a higher level of SMM compliance. Microsoft notes that there are three versions of SMM Firmware Protection. Devices that support version 3, the strongest protection, will be released soon as they require new hardware, according to Microsoft.
  • Windows Security app: includes Protection history, including Controlled Folder Access blocks, and Windows Defender Offline Scanning tool actions.
  • Bitlocker and Mobile Device Management (MDM) with Azure Active Directory: better protection against accidental password disclore though a "new key-rolling feature" which "securely rotates recovery passwords on MDM-managed devices".
  • Windows Defender Firewall: includes several new features.
    • Reduce the attack surface of a device through rules that restrict or allow traffic using properties such as IP addresses, ports, or program paths.
    • Integrated Internet Protocol Security (IPsec), to enforce "authenticated, end-to-end network communications".
    • Easier to analyze and debug. IPsec integrated into Packet Monitor.
    • Enhanced Windows Defender Firewall event logs.
    • Support for Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL).
  • Attack surface area reduction: administrators may configure advanced web protections to set allow and deny lists for URLs and IP addresses.
  • Next Generation protection: extended to protect against ransomware, credential misuse, and removable storage attacks.
  • Integrity enforcement capabilities: runtime attestation of Windows 10.
  • Tamper-proofing capabilities: Virtualization-based security that isolates Microsoft Defender for Endpoint security from the OS and potential attackers.
  • Emergency outbreak protection: updates devices automatically with "new intelligence" when outbreaks are detected.
  • Improved support for non-ASCII file paths.
  • Geolocation support of sample data.
  • Certified ISO 27001 compliance.
  • Windows Sandbox support.
  • Microsoft Defender Application Guard enhancements:
    • Ability to change Windows Defender Application Guard settings without having to change Registry key settings.
    • Application Guard extension for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
    • Application Guard supports Microsoft Office.
    • Dynamic navigation support "to navigate back to their default host browser from the Application Guard Microsoft Edge".
  • Application Control:
    • WDAC supports multiple simultaneous code integrity policies.
    • Path based rules.
    • Allow COM object registration.
  • Windows Hello improvements:
    • Official FIDO2 support across all major browsers, Microsoft Account and Azure AD.
    • Passwordless sign-in for Microsoft Accounts.
    • Safe Mode supports Windows Hello PIN sign-in.
    • Windows Hello for Business supports Hybrid Azure Active Directory.
    • Added support for virtualization-based security to secure "a user's biometric authentication data".
    • Multi-camera support added.
    • Remote Desktop with biometrics support.
  • Windows Defender Credential Guard supports ARM64.
  • Microsoft privacy settings: new notification icon when apps use the microphone.
  • Microsoft Intune supports Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 (except for Windows Update Rings in device profiles).
  • Mobile Device Management policies extended with "new Local Users and Groups settings".
  • New Key-rolling and Key-rotation features that enable "secure rolling of Recovery passwords on MDM-managed AAD devices on demand from Microsoft Intune/MDM tools or when a recovery password is used to unlock the BitLocker protected drive.
  • SetupDiag command line tool to analyze why the installation of updates failed.
  • Support for Reserved Storage.
  • Microsoft Edge Kiosk Mode support.
  • Windows Subsystem for Linux is available in-box.
  • Support for WPA3 H2E standard.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,404.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
USE the LTSC and you will enjoy the best Windows believe me i use LTSC the last 4 years

smills

Downloaded
397.5 MB
Uploaded
161.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
USE the LTSC and you will enjoy the best Windows believe me i use LTSC the last 4 years
I'm sorry for your confusion. Both are LTSC (IoT and non-IoT).

I have been enjoying LTSC for years and I agree, it beats the other bloated versions of Windows.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,404.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years

I have been enjoying LTSC for years and I agree it beats the other bloated versions of Windows.
The only thing i know is that i am using Enterprise LTSC and i have no problems

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years

I have been enjoying LTSC for years and I agree, it beats the other bloated versions of Windows.
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise is Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC.
The IoT is just a marketing spin to align with IoT Mobile and IoT Core.
The Enterprise version is for general user and it is like Enterprise edition for other version of Windows.
However, the IoT one is mainly target for developers and for IoT devices. So when you want to use Windows 10 in IoT then you have to use IoT version.
The IoT is just a marketing spin to align with IoT Mobile and IoT Core.
The difference is just about licensing......
I hope it helped

Downloaded
9.3 GB
Uploaded
3.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you @Jerry_Xristos
I love this version of windows 10 and last update...
Thanks

smills

Downloaded
397.5 MB
Uploaded
161.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
A super easy way to install Microsoft Store without any scripts or mods on LTSC. All you need is PowerShell or a command prompt. Open PowerShell or cmd and type "wsreset -i" and wait a little bit. This works on both 17763 LTSC and 19044 LTSC. "wsreset -i" DOES NOT WORK on 10240 and 14393.
Source: MDL [GUIDE] Add Store to Windows 10 EnterpriseS SKU (LTSB/LTSC)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I see a lot of confusion and some comments don't help at all so let's clear this a bit.

Without being too technical, IoT = Internet of things describes a set of devices that tho weaker than a PC, can still run windows. Those devices are used mostly for single task operations like Point of Sales, Industrial software, Controller for other devices, Kiosk presentations, bank/Stock market, Medical devices, Digital Signage, etc. As such, they need a custom-made OS that will emphasize and prioritize such tasks. For example, the task scheduler focus on a single task running and not so much on having several apps running at the same time as those devices will almost never do that. The common thing those devices have is that they are meant to be connected and exchange data over the internet and that is why they are called the internet of things.

MS made Windows IoT, to be used on such devices and has various versions for different types of licenses and usage.

For example, IoT Core can only run one UWP app and doesn't even have a windows desktop interface, but rather windows use that APP directly as the default shell. Driver support is also different and a lot of desktop drivers are NOT supported as IoT devices have their own set of drivers. Enterprise IoT is closer to the windows desktop we know but it's still made to be used by devices such as ATMs, Thin clients (those MINI PCs with 1/2 cores and 1-2 GB of ram), Points of service, Medical PCs, Manufacturing PCs, etc.

So why does IoT exist? In short to allow a company to manage such devices under a windows server and network environment that the IT knows how to secure and manage and allow those devices to run custom software or company software like office under the familiar windows environment.

I can make a separate thread explaining the various differences in-depth, so I don't hijack this one, but in general for desktop use, better stay with normal LTSC as IoT has some hidden limitations that can be proven quite... annoying for everyday use. Also, it's safe to assume that all LTSCs here will be Desktop versions.

Hope it helped.

Last edited: