Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 LTSC 21H2 - Blinded 23

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
ProteusCircle.gif

QfMpeh.png

Windows 10 LTSC 21H2 - Blinded 23

This is a normal install of LTSC 21H2 build. This one is built using Windowblinds for
the themes. There are a TON of skins available here and on the net. I included a
handful to get you started. Also included some useful portable apps and have them
ready to go on Rocket Dock for ya. Included Xwidget as well.

A gracious thank to @Mr. Spacely for supplying the Covers for our builds.

About
Windows 10 LTSC 21H2 x64 19044.2546
Language: English
Size:
6.14gb

System requirements

Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or more.
Disk Space: 30gb for default install, MORE for post install programs.
Graphics adapter: Microsoft DirectX 9 or later graphics device.

Added
Programs89a8d67d386fe757.jpg

Additional Installs
DX9 Updates
200 System Fonts
30 Custom Mouse Cursors
DNSJumper (portable)
Photoshop (portable)
RocketDock
Rufus (portable)
Windows Memory Cleaner (portable)
Wise Care Pro 365 (portable)
Windows Mini Update Tool (portable)
Xwidget

Install Notes
NOTE: Built using Windows 10 LTSC 21H2 x64 19044.2546
This is a FULL install of Windows with NOTHING removed or disabled. Support Available
but please utilize GOOGLE or Team OS search first. Thanks for YOUR support :)

NOTE: Activated and Medicines included on desktop just in case.

NOTE: Updated through February 11, 2023

NOTE: All Rainmeter & Xwidget widgets are movable. I didnt lock them to
screen location. To lock them, right click and lock them to prevent moving.
You can also adjust the size of the widgets to fit screen better.

NOTE: OS cleaned, optimized, and defragged for better performance and space saving.

NOTE: It takes about 10 seconds for the desktop to completely load after install.
Be Patient and give it time. You next bootups are normal speed.

NOTE: It is possible that a box will popup with an error for WindowBlinds. This is due
to the Medicines applied which prevents it from "phoning home". Just close the error and all
will be well. RARELY pops up, but it is possible.

How to add Languages to Windows 10

Disclaimer Of Sorts
There has been some discussion as to what my OS's look like when YOU install them as opposed to the
images I post when displaying the BUILD to you. There are a few discrepencies but I will try to explain
where the changes occur and why, if possible.

The mouse cursor is the 1st customization that shows up when it gets to the part where you choose region and keyboard.
Upon first complete bootup, the start menu and taskbar will be as it is in the photos too. One thing Ive
experienced is that on SOME hardware, instead of the (pictured) desktop image, the machine will default
to a COLOR scheme instead of the image. This is remedied by going into desktop settings and choosing IMAGE
instead of COLOR. The login and logoff screens are achieved by simply picking one from the included pics,
as well as the USER image. The lock screen images are signed protected files that take more time to unlock
(lengthy photoshop process of adding layers to images), so it will ALWAYS (with MY builds) be the default,
even though I show pics with a different image. EVERYTHING is included for YOU (the user) to change as you see fit.

I build using Virtualbox and once completed I do 2 installs to test the ISO. I do the 1st inside Virtualbox to
make sure it will install in it. The 2nd is done on an older Core2 Duo Extreme laptop. So in essence, 1 to test
virtual installs, and 1 to test real hardware installs.

MOST of my builds have MY configuration (when image was built and sysprepped). Windows in infinitely wiley though,
and sometimes it wont hold a setting. The exception to THIS rule is when I do a MPB (my personal build). Those are
done a little differently, BUT, what you see is what you get. Only difference with my MPB builds is they have a
preset user and password (or lack of password to autologin), BUT, everything is exactly as pictured. My early MPB's
were a little less than desired, but I have since mastered the technique and the past 20 or so have been perfect
in their execution.

As far as the online accounts go, sorry, cant help there since I dont and WONT create a MS account to test it out.
MS takes enough of my personal data to last me a lifetime. If you want one, then the burden is on you :)

Last thing. I build ALL my stuff with NOTHING removed so that you have everything that comes with the OS in its entireity.
I figure if YOU want something removed, then YOU can do it yourself. Technically I do remove 2 things, but they
can be added back. Both are removed from the file manager via scripts.

(1) 3D folder removed.
(2) Show Quick Access removed.

Install Process
Follow the mouse... click where the mouse clicks...the mouse knows...BE the mouse...
setup1.jpg

setup2.jpg

setup3.jpg

setup4.jpg

setup5.jpg

setup6.jpg

setup7.jpg

Images
Desktop1.jpg

Desktop2.jpg

Desktop3.jpg

Desktop4.jpg

Wallpapers.jpg

WindowBlinds Skins
Skin1.jpg

Skin2.jpg

Skin3.jpg

Skin4.jpg

Skin5.jpg

Skin6.jpg

Skin7.jpg

Skin8.jpg

Skin9.jpg

Skin10.jpg

Skin11.jpg

Skin12.jpg

Skin13.jpg

Skin14.jpg

Skin15.jpg

Skin16.jpg

Skin17.jpg

Virus Scan
VirusScanad15f4736e7ab778.jpg

Install
Burn ISO to "Wherever" then boot from same "Wherever" :)

Download
bbhCM.gif

Click on torrent (
below) then remember to SEED when downloaded! :)
bb8vz.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    0e214a524b7bbbf65061c846a019e64d1e163442
  • Loading…

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I noted in the "Install Notes" section about WindowBlinds MAY kick an error. This is common, nothing to worry about. It may or may not kick this error, but if it does just close it out and all is well. It is the result of patching the program. When patched, it prevents the program for "Phoning Home" to verify registration info. I personally have had this error pop up about 3 times in a 6 month period (while building and using the version I use for building). Yes, I use WindowBlinds, WindowFX, Deskscapes, and pretty much the WHOLE Stardock Suite. If it is YOUR thing, I would highly recommend spending the $$ and purchasing the registered version(s) from them. They are an AWESOME bunch of utilities!

EDIT: When using the REGISTERED version, NO popups will show, EVER.

Last edited:

developer041a

Downloaded
49.1 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks Mr Proteus for your hard work
I always know you share your masterpiece:ds:
Ive been the fan of your work since day-1 :inlove:

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
585.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Oh Your God Proteus!! This looks fantastic!! Amazing!! Wow, some OS this is... can't wait to play with it!! :inlove:

Thank yooooooo!!! :h:

:clap:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Glad to help with seeding :) Ty for your excellent build!!

Rave994

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.9 TB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Extremely beautiful. Thank you lots :)

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you @Proteus for another marvelous build. Going to really enjoy exploring all those skins. Lots of things to
do with this and it is kindly appreciated for your sharing.:h:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
You are on a roll lately, @Proteus with another fine addition to TeamOS!
Keep them coming, buddy! :rock:

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
You are on a roll lately, @Proteus with another fine addition to TeamOS!
Keep them coming, buddy! :rock:

When you are feeling good, good things happen... When you are feeling like crap, NOTHING happens. Been a good year so far healthwise, so I plan to build when I can, and as much as I can. It may get a little repetative (versions) but I'll try to mix it up a bit :)

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Great work, the least I can do is to help seeding

Lando2022

Downloaded
95.6 GB
Uploaded
490.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
As usual fantastic O.S.Thank you again

Yardfish

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
533.2 GB
Uploaded
6.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for sharing this with us I will seed

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Nice work once again.. May I kindly ask now why you arent using Lookimg .. Gifyu is notorious for screwing with images as has been mentioned in the past

Here is and example>> And there are many more threads the same >>>>> https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-10-pro-x64-1903-angelic-realm.82030/

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Nice work once again.. May I kindly ask now why you arent using Lookimg .. Gifyu is notorious for screwing with images as has been mentioned in the past

Here is and example>> And there are many more threads the same >>>>> https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-10-pro-x64-1903-angelic-realm.82030/

I have had soooo many issues with lookimg, plus you and others have told me if it isnt working correctly use something else. It may be my computer, it may be my setup, but I go to upload 10 images to lookimg and only 7 go thru, then when I try to do the other 3 they fail for some weird reason and cant be uploaded. Better Gifyu than Lightshot tho :)

If it is a considered a "blatent disregard for rules" then I wont use it anymore, but I did have permission in the recent past (year). Not to mention, making an account on lookimg is impossible.

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
330.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
@Proteus Very nice build thanks for your hardwork and effort I learned a lot just watching every build released👌🙂

mmain2.0

Downloaded
202.5 GB
Uploaded
296.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I don't know if something went wrong during installation or what, but I installed this on one of my laptops and every time I boot that laptop it changes the router DNS address and I lose connection to my VPN service. I have tried multiple times. I reboot the router and I am connected to my VPN. I can connect to my VPN on all my devices. Turn the laptop on with this build and I immediately lose connection to my VPN. I have noticed every time I boot the laptop with this build on it the DNS address for my router changes. That wasn't happening on the build I had on it previously. It's strange. I've never seen that before.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I don't know if something went wrong during installation or what, but I installed this on one of my laptops and every time I boot that laptop it changes the router DNS address and I lose connection to my VPN service. I have tried multiple times. I reboot the router and I am connected to my VPN. I can connect to my VPN on all my devices. Turn the laptop on with this build and I immediately lose connection to my VPN. I have noticed every time I boot the laptop with this build on it the DNS address for my router changes. That wasn't happening on the build I had on it previously. It's strange. I've never seen that before.

Im at a loss for words. Try a format and re-install. Never had that happen before. Just curious, does everything else work ok? The build? Functionality?

mmain2.0

Downloaded
202.5 GB
Uploaded
296.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Im at a loss for words. Try a format and re-install. Never had that happen before. Just curious, does everything else work ok? The build? Functionality?
Yeah. Everything is great otherwise. Love the look and feel of everything. Not having any issues with it otherwise. I don't have time to jump into a format and reinstall at the moment, but when able I will see if it helps. I may even do an install of a base windows 10 first just to see if it's something weird with windows 10 itself and this machine. I've never had windows 10 on this laptop prior to this.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
but I go to upload 10 images to lookimg and only 7 go thru, then when I try to do the other 3 they fail for some weird reason and cant be uploaded
That my friend I also have encountered. I just go with what I get but see your point well. You furnish more SS... For shits and giggles experiment with >>>

Havent seen images disappear yet with them as with gifyu

Not to mention, making an account on lookimg is impossible
I got 2...Lmao. and Im nothing like you

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I am not sure I fully understand what you said. Do you mean that windows change the DNS on the router itself (highly unlikely), or the preferred DNS in the TCP/IP settings is changing?

If it's the 1st, I can't see how windows change a router's DNS address. To change that you either need to access the router's web interface or telnet/ssh to the router if it's allowed. I can only think if you somehow told windows that it's part of a domain but then you need a domain controller to send DNS changes...
If it's the 2nd... that can happen for many reasons and require more details. I would check tho if the settings are correct (a DCHP server can also send DNS IP changes) or maybe a protection software is changing the DNS. Have you tried safe mode to see if the changes remain (as in safe mode, startup programs are not allowed)

In order to not hijack this thread, if you face issues I would encourage you to make a thread in the help/request section with as many details as you can.