Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 LTSC 21H2 - Blinded 23

Grace B

Downloaded
67.8 GB
Uploaded
98.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Top Class again Proteous I love the Stardock and Xwidget along with rocket dock...simply S

Sorry Porteous my cat pressed the ender key...as I was saying simply superb the Stardock...Xwidget and Rocketdock marvelous :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:we are not worthy oh eminence...keep up the great work TeamOs Porteous and crew...best wishes from Grace Uk....

Spitfire400

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
219.7 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Yeah, I'm downloading this one, fed up of registry errors and system stability problems in Windows 11. And this looks like a perfect fit, will seed as long as I can.

Grace B

Downloaded
67.8 GB
Uploaded
98.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Porteous the magnificent another masterpiece sir...will download this its ideal...keep up the Great work...will of course seed..:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:..TeamOs are the Best!...Big Hugs!! Grace UK....

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Many Many thaks to Proteous and all at TeamOs for this and all the wonderful work they do....will seed...best wishes AlbertRN(Like)(Like)(Like)(Like)(Xmas)(Xmas)

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Again many thanks Proteus and crew all at TeamOS...outstanding work this will be great on my work laptop...will seed......:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: