Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Neon Gamer Edition (19043.1237) CompactLite

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Two questions:
1. Does this build have internet explorer? I don't like that because it has backend securities running (Internet Options in control panel).
2. This versus "CleanOS 10 19044.1263 CompactLite"... which one is faster in gaming?

No internet explorer installed. ( Provided alternatives inside start-menu -> tools -> optional -> apps )
Ive tested them both, for me personally because I was alongside fbconan on this neon edition, I would say this one, because of all the tweaks we made together for more FPS.
I was not with him when he did the cleanOS but he may have implemented it there to, but if I know him right he is more to the safe side optimizer, maybe that explains the name ( cleanOS ).

Neon edition have a small problem with win-key + G overlay, xbox services are working without any problems but the overlay is not displaying and was later fixed on cleanOS.
The only issue I found on cleanOS was that snipping tool didn't execute like in Neon edition, win-key + shift + s, the snipping tool is working but not the overlay execute,
but it works fine on neon.

Did not take my time to check snipping completely could have been small setting ive missed, maybe there is an easy fix.

Honest answer, take what you prefer, as I would put it @FBConan is the guy who makes things happen, the best in what he do.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Several Softwares don't get install,How I get installed?(MS Office 2016 edition,bluetoth driver) I know this build for Gamers but unfortunately I have been using the old laptop.So i need a compact version of windows 10 that run smoothly which brought me here.
I'm using office as we speak and there is no issue whatsoever with running office or adobe on neon edition.

Sound more like you failed the installation at start while formatting your hard drives.
Check your disk management and look for additional partitions to C drive.

i have question..... is this fine to install this on 2010 Laptop
i mean it's Pentium P6100 Dual Core with 2 + 4 gigs RAM and HDD 5200rpm. i have nightmare issue in stock Windows 10 so bit afraid about this.....
btw i frequently use for Office and Drawing than Gaming but sometimes gaming. is it okay?

Edit : and i can't set the iso to MBR Bootable at my flashdisk.... i use rufus
Try to run rufus as admininstartor or try alternatives as poweriso, yumi.

shuvo030

Downloaded
3.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
No internet explorer installed. ( Provided alternatives inside start-menu -> tools -> optional -> apps )
Ive tested them both, for me personally because I was alongside fbconan on this neon edition, I would say this one, because of all the tweaks we made together for more FPS.
I was not with him when he did the cleanOS but he may have implemented it there to, but if I know him right he is more to the safe side optimizer, maybe that explains the name ( cleanOS ).

Neon edition have a small problem with win-key + G overlay, xbox services are working without any problems but the overlay is not displaying and was later fixed on cleanOS.
The only issue I found on cleanOS was that snipping tool didn't execute like in Neon edition, win-key + shift + s, the snipping tool is working but not the overlay execute,
but it works fine on neon.

Did not take my time to check snipping completely could have been small setting ive missed, maybe there is an easy fix.

Honest answer, take what you prefer, as I would put it @FBConan is the guy who makes things happen, the best in what he do.
"No internet explorer installed."
> What do you mean by this? I don't know if this is a typo or not. Is IE installed? Yes or No? Sorry for asking. Don't mean to annoy you.

"I would say this one, because of all the tweaks we made together for more FPS. I was not with him when he did the cleanOS but he may have implemented it there to"
> But in the CleanOS thread, @FBConan said: "Keeping all the features of my previous and build" . So not sure if all the gaming optimization of Neon is available on the CleanOS.

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Smartgaga works fine (one of the lightest android emulator).
This build is rock solid, bugs free and no hick ups or random freezes (like Nexus builds).
Thanks a lot for another great masterpiece @FBConan

Logan06

Downloaded
40.7 GB
Uploaded
2.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Nice Thank you keep sharing

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
"No internet explorer installed."
> What do you mean by this? I don't know if this is a typo or not. Is IE installed? Yes or No? Sorry for asking. Don't mean to annoy you.

"I would say this one, because of all the tweaks we made together for more FPS. I was not with him when he did the cleanOS but he may have implemented it there to"
> But in the CleanOS thread, @FBConan said: "Keeping all the features of my previous and build" . So not sure if all the gaming optimization of Neon is available on the CleanOS.
"Keeping all the features of my previous and build" , Where does it say all the optimizations? He left it clean, doesn't take a scientist to figure that one out.

Again really simple to understand, there is no internet explorer, if you see the text you pasted it says NO right there in the text, hope you see it, its not installed.

Clamor0

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Amazing work, thank you so much.

Is there no way to download and install language packs for Japanese, French, and Arabic without having to enable Windows Update?

Windows Update keeps breaking my system with this build so I would really like another way.

Last edited:

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Amazing work, thank you so much.

Is there no way to download and install language packs for Japanese, French, and Arabic without having to enable Windows Update?

Windows Update keeps breaking my system with this build so I would really like another way.
That's impossible to even happen, windows update service cant mess your system/setting files when no updates are provided in this edition.
You just don't wanna have it ON and tell us its an issue instead, just ask straight instead of asking like this.

You are talking to guys that are doing this hours and hours after work time.

Clamor0

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
That's impossible to even happen, windows update service cant mess your system/setting files when no updates are provided in this edition.
You just don't wanna have it ON and tell us its an issue instead, just ask straight instead of asking like this.

You are talking to guys that are doing this hours and hours after work time.
The issue is this:

When I successfully installed the system, I went ahead and enabled Windows Update using the shortcut provided, After that I activated Windows 10.

So that I make sure Windows Update downloads all the necessary drivers and such, I just left it on its own for about an hour or so. After that when I came back everything looks fine, the display drivers were installed as well as a bunch of other things. I also successfully downloaded and installed the language packs that I mentioned above.

After that I restarted the PC thinking it would finish the installation just like the regular Windows 10, but that's when the problem happens, the installation begins fine until its about 30%, after that it reboots then I get this:

10-Fix-we-couldn%E2%80%99t-complete-the-updates.jpg

It stays like this for about 10 minutes, then it reboots again then I get this:

windows-10-black-screen-with-cursor-after-login.jpg

A black screen with a cursor. I waited for like 20 minutes but nothing happens.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Keep in mind that if I don't enable Windows Update and install the drivers using Driver Booster I never get this problem... that's what led me to think that the problem is with Windows Update. Also since Driver Booster works for me anyways I just needed another method of installing language packs without having to use Windows Update.

mochii39

Downloaded
39 GB
Uploaded
33.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Very nice build! Thank you for your hard work!

I've been using this build for a few days now and I haven't encountered any issues no matter what I throw at it!
Steam, Office '16, UV, emulators, etc etc. works fine.

running on i5 10th gen / GTX1650Ti

cupiddemon

Downloaded
47.9 GB
Uploaded
19 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The issue is this:

When I successfully installed the system, I went ahead and enabled Windows Update using the shortcut provided, After that I activated Windows 10.

So that I make sure Windows Update downloads all the necessary drivers and such, I just left it on its own for about an hour or so. After that when I came back everything looks fine, the display drivers were installed as well as a bunch of other things. I also successfully downloaded and installed the language packs that I mentioned above.

After that I restarted the PC thinking it would finish the installation just like the regular Windows 10, but that's when the problem happens, the installation begins fine until its about 30%, after that it reboots then I get this:

10-Fix-we-couldn%E2%80%99t-complete-the-updates.jpg

It stays like this for about 10 minutes, then it reboots again then I get this:

windows-10-black-screen-with-cursor-after-login.jpg

A black screen with a cursor. I waited for like 20 minutes but nothing happens.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Keep in mind that if I don't enable Windows Update and install the drivers using Driver Booster I never get this problem... that's what led me to think that the problem is with Windows Update. Also since Driver Booster works for me anyways I just needed another method of installing language packs without having to use Windows Update.
Just install windows again and when you first-time login just disable the windows update first from the tools folder, then go to network settings and enable "metered connection" like shown in screenshots by fbconan. Then you can enable windows update and activate the windows or download the language pack as you like. Or you can go to safe mode from the black screen and uninstall the language pack or any other updates downloaded and when login in normal mode enable "metered connection" first. I prefer you reinstall windows. Hope this helps.

Clamor0

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Just install windows again and when you first-time login just disable the windows update first from the tools folder, then go to network settings and enable "metered connection" like shown in screenshots by fbconan. Then you can enable windows update and activate the windows or download the language pack as you like. Or you can go to safe mode from the black screen and uninstall the language pack or any other updates downloaded and when login in normal mode enable "metered connection" first. I prefer you reinstall windows. Hope this helps.
Yep I was able to fix the problem using metered connection. Sorry for the trouble and thank you guys again for this amazing build!

claudiudubai1

Downloaded
38.9 GB
Uploaded
14.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello everyone, the OS is stable and it's run nice, i want to install or re-activate the Turn windows features on or off it is possible? If yes anyone can help me out? Thanks in advance

shuvo030

Downloaded
3.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan @Hiddenbars Did you guys do any tweaks in Group Policy? Cause I want to disable the Group Policy service. So asking if it's safe to disable.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan @Hiddenbars Did you guys do any tweaks in Group Policy? Cause I want to disable the Group Policy service. So asking if it's safe to disable.
Did not touch anything inside there.

jonfers07

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
37.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Awesome OS worth a try.... thank you bro.

claudiudubai1

Downloaded
38.9 GB
Uploaded
14.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello everyone, the OS is stable and it's run nice, i want to install or re-activate the Turn windows features on or off it is possible? If yes anyone can help me out? Thanks in advance
Any help with Turn windows features on or off ???

10xKarmA

Downloaded
1.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi everyone, i just stumbled on this website and found this custom OS that I downloaded and just installed,
the problem I am having is when i try to activate it shows activation error, rearm then restart.
I do this and try again to activate, but still getting activation error..
I tried rearm , Activate windows 10 - KMs and tried the other option as well..
but still an error..
when going to Settings, Activation,, still not activated.

Not sure what im doing wrong,,

Thanks...

10xKarmA

Downloaded
1.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Another issue after using this OS is i am unable to have the Bluetooth option on "Settings"
I cannot install the driver for my Bluetooth which is the same driver i use just hours ago on the Win10 normal that i reformat.
i have read all the instructions on the 1st post and tried to enable Windows update service on.

still Bluetooth driver can't install.
No Bluetooth switch on the Settings.

all other drivers i use are working except Bluetooth..

Help

10xKarmA

Downloaded
1.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Another issue after using this OS is i am unable to have the Bluetooth option on "Settings"
I cannot install the driver for my Bluetooth which is the same driver i use just hours ago on the Win10 normal that i reformat.
i have read all the instructions on the 1st post and tried to enable Windows update service on.

still Bluetooth driver can't install.
No Bluetooth switch on the Settings.

all other drivers i use are working except Bluetooth..

Help
was able to finally solve this...Bluetooth works now...
Only the Medicines is not..ty