Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Neon Gamer Edition (19043.1237) CompactLite

mike2246

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
9.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Trying to install on an Unraid Server VM, it won't let me load the HDD Driver during setup. as soon as I click Load Driver/Browse it give an error code 0XC0000005

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
My thanks to my friend....
I just want to say that this project has been fun to do, really inspired me to think in ways I never thought I could, my friend @FBConan made his vision and my vision collide and this release is the result of it, This is kind of surreal to comprehends for me... that I worked with one of the best. Turns out he is an awesome guy... heart of gold. Can’t be more grateful for all the things he has thought me, thanks bro. :clap:
:hi: You sound like a great person yourself, the humble gratitude you've shown to FBConan, who I agree is awesome,
is really moving. Thank you both, Hiddenbars and FBConan, for sharing your amazing hard work with us, it
is truly appreciated. and Hiddenbars, I don't know you but I already like you, you will do amazing things here
maybe you two will collab. again.:)

WILLVN

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Omg. Thank you for this build. Before using this, my cpu go up to 35,36,37,38%, sometime 40% when playing game and now it's going down to 34 and stability. All of your build i have test! And i can conclusion this is the best right now. But some of your build after for a 5 to 7 month get a trouble with disk, cpu usage and it usually load so high. So can you find a bug and fix it. Sorry for my bad English

Riddlex2018

Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
2.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
you will have it in 32 bits, my pc is a bit old ?

Riddlex2018

Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
2.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Please, when you modify the window, do not remove the Spanish language and it is very useful for Latinos.

We know it can be installed but it doesn't completely change the system language, thank you! ?

FrostyOSX

Banned
Downloaded
24.7 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Anybody experienced explorer restarted everytime windows explorer icon in taskbar clicked few times? Like after minimized then restored
Disable in Startisback "Use advanced Start button context menu"

Last edited:

Ilostmyaccount

Banned
Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
3.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you @FBConan. i really loved this version. i read and loved whats inside. will install now. hopes nothing goes wrong!! Goodluck to Me and thank you so much bro.

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Neat looking GUI, well done @Hiddenbars and @FBConan

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Please, when you modify the window, do not remove the Spanish language and it is very useful for Latinos.

We know it can be installed but it doesn't completely change the system language, thank you! ?
It does change the language completely, just follow the steps given by @FBConan in description, im running this OS on Swedish language with display and input.

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
414.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
what a great great share thanks alot bro

ThienMinh_93

Downloaded
11.4 GB
Uploaded
1.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Nice work mate keep it up and thanks for sharing. Cheers

D

DK Sabuz

Netfram work 3.5 or 4.5 is working

FrostyOSX

Banned
Downloaded
24.7 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
So, anyone managed to run xbox game bar? The app opens but i cannot record or start with shortcut.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
So, anyone managed to run xbox game bar? The app opens but i cannot record or start with shortcut.
It should be working flawlessly throughout the windows store app.

LaZerpT

Downloaded
340.7 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
The best windows 10 for sure! very optimized, loved! thank you!

skadoodle113

Downloaded
128 KB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi,When I install Chinese language package,he prompt error ccoe:0x80070422 how fix this

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Hi,When I install Chinese language package,he prompt error ccoe:0x80070422 how fix this
Read the instructions at spoiler: Languages and issues

MtPews

Downloaded
20.1 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Clean installed for a week now, haven't seed yet cause I formatted the drive (and the file) away ?, but the speed of my shared internet is not gonna do anything anyway.

No major issue found, however I've noticed two minor thing:
+ I don't know if CFG is turned off in this build or not, Games kinda feels more stutter-ish compared to your Compact 11 build (not much, just minor), The settings for it is gone with the Windows Defender settings removal.
+ From System Properties > Advanced > Performance options, Processor scheduling is defaults to Adjust best performance for Background services, instead of Programs

But the speed of npm, vue, react builds (web developing) feels some quite faster, the total/idle memory consumed by windows is also a lot lower.
+ Partial Screenshot and Windows + Print Screen works!, I've lost counts for the amount of Lite builds that removes this super handy feature.

FrostyOSX

Banned
Downloaded
24.7 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
It should be working flawlessly throughout the windows store app.
Tried to reinstall everything and editing regedit, still same.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FrostyOSX Have you tried to reinstall everything through powershell? Maybe something is conflicting.

Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage <--- (Paste this and hit enter in powershell)

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage <--- (Paste this and hit enter in powershell)

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} <---(Paste this and hit enter in powershell)