Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Neon Gamer Edition (19043.1237) CompactLite

akpol

Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
8.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you keep on sharing

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Okay. Found it on Drive C of installed Windows 10 Neon Gamer Edition. Thought it was together with ISO or inside ISO and later read NFO saying "Not pre-activated, Medicines included on Desktop if needed". Thanks.
Well done. I updated my comment when it occured to me that you might be expecting to see it before installation, but you had already worked that out for yourself.

gboyb

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
194.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Very nice build :clap:, I'm impressed of a so smaaaallll OS of 5Gb weight, you are the one :party: It is way way more reactive than the MS release. I enjoyed using this release because of this as I need a lot of power. How can you reduce so hardly ? I use ntlite for 5 years and I can't even get close.
The french language pack installation works at 90-92%, but it's enough for me as I understand some english. Maybe you will include the language packs in your next release ? (with a script to clear out ?)

It work very well excepted one important thing that kills everything (for me).

Because of this issue, I can not keep it running anymore. I'm so sad as I use this feature a lot and every day :(((.

The issue is that apps volume doesn' t remember at all. Had tested from audio mixer, from audio app volume settings and even from AppAudioConfig application from nirsoft.net (issue : the processes list is empty). None are working. Maybe you did remove too much features from audio.

If you would fix this issue, I would be so happy, and for sure I will keep your release running for years, thrust me. Just drop me a PM when it's done :h:

Last edited:

juneil225

Downloaded
14.6 GB
Uploaded
3.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Many many thanks to both FBConan and Hiddenbars!!

Moataz2020

Downloaded
16.2 GB
Uploaded
874.7 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
THANK YOU MY FRIEND FOR THIS :clap::clap:

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
"Not pre-activated, Medicines included in 0ptional Folder if needed"
Where can I find the Medicines? Thanks for this amazing ISO.
If you cant find the Medicines then probably your antivirus removed it while you made the USB, try to mount the ISO and locate the Medicines inside OEM.

My suggestion is to make a zip of the Medicines and exclude it from the you antivirus software so it doesn't get removed.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Very nice build :clap:, I'm impressed of a so smaaaallll OS of 5Gb weight, you are the one :party: It is way way more reactive than the MS release. I enjoyed using this release because of this as I need a lot of power. How can you reduce so hardly ? I use ntlite for 5 years and I can't even get close.
The french language pack installation works at 90-92%, but it's enough for me as I understand some english. Maybe you will include the language packs in your next release ? (with a script to clear out ?)

Because of this issue, I can not keep it running anymore. I'm so sad as I use this feature a lot and every day :(((.

The issue is that apps volume doesn' t remember at all. Had tested from audio mixer, from audio app volume settings and even from AppAudioConfig application from nirsoft.net (issue : the processes list is empty). None are working. Maybe you did remove too much features from audio.

If you would fix this issue, I would be so happy, and for sure I will keep your release running for years, thrust me. Just drop me a PM when it's done :h:
The language is working 100 %, think you messed it up while you made it, because everything is working concerning the language.
Follow the description again after removing everything you added and try to have patience while reading, follow them and don't skip. ( WORKS 100 % )

Never had any issues with audio on my software's or my music players, especially that it doesn't remember the set values, could be a software you are running that defaults everything.
Check your drivers or any other running audio configs that are messing around.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hm i have idea add geforce now preinstalled :)
That is not good to do, imagine people running AMD, would conflict in the system and unnecessary for them to even have it installed in the OS.

jayrald025

Banned
Downloaded
1.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
THANK YOU MY FRIEND FOR THIS GREAT WORK

gboyb

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
194.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The language is working 100 %, think you messed it up while you made it, because everything is working concerning the language.
Follow the description again after removing everything you added and try to have patience while reading, follow them and don't skip. ( WORKS 100 % )

Never had any issues with audio on my software's or my music players, especially that it doesn't remember the set values, could be a software you are running that defaults everything.
Check your drivers or any other running audio configs that are messing around.
Thanks for your reply.
I confirm that OS volume doesn't remember at all like a standard stock release do. Volume resets to 100% NATIVELY regardless of the software used like EDGE Browser, MPC, Potplayer and Molotov, etc ... it is obvious that you did not tested this issue before replying to my report. until you do it you can't talk about it. This is a true issue, please check on your side.

As for the language, there are some traces in english like rebooting sub messages. Again, you did not tested this yourself. I can provide screenshots or video for all those issues this on demand. Last word, YES I did read your notices wisely, I'm not a kind I'm 54 yo using Windows since Windows NT and I'm a System Engineer microsoft certified since 2000 (I can provide the screenshot of my MS card on demand).

All those issues are true issues and you should take the opportunity to correct your distribution rather than deny everything.

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years

With an NTLite you can't go any further my friend.
NTLite "works" with safe steps, there are other programs yo can use to reduce the size of your iso if you want, but then is the time where issues comes and I am speaking generally not for this build
You gain something but always you loose something (most of the times)

gboyb

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
194.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
With an NTLite you can't go any further my friend.
NTLite "works" with safe steps, there are other programs yo can use to reduce the size of your iso if you want, but then is the time where issues comes and I am speaking generally not for this build
You gain something but always you loose something (most of the times)
I'm very interested by other softwares to fine tune my own builds because I am a passionate perfectionist. If someone could teach me about, I would be very interested and gratefull. As I use it since years, ntlite seems to me today very insufficient to get rid of all those unnecessary bloat files.

way12go

Banned
Downloaded
49.4 GB
Uploaded
282.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for your reply.
I confirm that OS volume doesn't remember at all like a standard stock release do. Volume resets to 100% NATIVELY regardless of the software used like EDGE Browser, MPC, Potplayer and Molotov, etc ... it is obvious that you did not tested this issue before replying to my report. until you do it you can't talk about it. This is a true issue, please check on your side.

As for the language, there are some traces in english like rebooting sub messages. Again, you did not tested this yourself. I can provide screenshots or video for all those issues this on demand. Last word, YES I did read your notices wisely, I'm not a kind I'm 54 yo using Windows since Windows NT and I'm a System Engineer microsoft certified since 2000 (I can provide the screenshot of my MS card on demand).

All those issues are true issues and you should take the opportunity to correct your distribution rather than deny everything.
In my original windows 10 after install the head phone volume is set to 17 but after reboot it shows 17 but sound is 67 and 67 volume is not shown in the bar and 67 volume is speaker volume. I install free giveaway version of iobit driver booster and download all drivers and game enhancements and I find that there is audio update and after restart I never have volume problems. Windows 10 and my audio has problems as I use dolby plus store app (purchased)

Updated driver fixes the problem.

Now, I am using
1. iobit driver booster
2. dolby digital plus
3. boom 3d
and no problems. boom 3d further improves the sound but sometimes the volume is delayed after I start an app or browser and after that no problems.
I downloaded this iso and will install it in the future. Right now I am using original windows 10 home single language genuine licensed version.

May be your problem is drivers? Why don't you install iobit driver booster?

gboyb

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
194.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
May be your problem is drivers? Why don't you install iobit driver booster?
Thank you for your reply :inlove: I already use DriverBooster since years, since lrepacks posted it first time. Yes I installed all the drivers with DB and the issue is still present. I will test this distro wisely one last time again this weekend because it is worth it despite this big and very annoying bug. I face this bug even in a VMWare VM too. I will post a definitive report soon.
For those who are testing distros on real PC like me, I suggest everyone use Snapshot which seems to me to be the best software for fast backup/restore (drivesnapshot.de).

Last edited:

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for your reply.

I am running this OS and I can confirm that this issue is yours alone, look up running applications.

The language part if you cant change it correctly go back to stock.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
I'm very interested by other softwares to fine tune my own builds because I am a passionate perfectionist. If someone could teach me about, I would be very interested and gratefull. As I use it since years, ntlite seems to me today very insufficient to get rid of all those unnecessary bloat files.
You have to use the paid version for removing "stuff" with NTLite.
I won't say anymore because its against the rules and its not propriety to discuss things in other posts

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
One guy coming over here and telling me I did not test the sound and language on my collib OS hahah, come on man.
Just make a u-turn and look the other way, don't come near this build with that argument.

@gboyb

gboyb

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
194.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Last report before removing this distro.

Fresh install from USB stick :

System untouched in any way (no language, no software etc). First launch and first desktop screen.

MPC installed (latest from lrepacks), played a MP3. The sound slider (and volume) doesn't remember its position and revert back to 100% each time I launch MPC again. Restarting OS : same result.

Fresh drivers installed and 100% verified :
With Driver Booster V9 RC.

High definition audio device (Video DP) :
Played a MP3 with MPC. The sound slider (and volume) doesn't remember its position and revert back to 100% each time I launch MPC again.
Onboard Realtek audio device :
Played a MP3 with MPC. The sound slider (and volume) doesn't remember its position and revert back to 100% each time I launch MPC again.
Bluetooth audio device 4.0 (TP-Link) :

Last issue ; even the system sound slider (and volume) doesn't remember its position and revert back to 100% each time I recall the audio mixer. Same problem from audio settings panel (volume of devices and applications)

This issue doesn't exist on MS release. So me think that an important audio feature have been removed.

My hardware :

Asus ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING, Intel Core i9 9900Kf, 32 GB RAM.

FrostyOSX

Banned
Downloaded
24.7 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan

Amazing work, everything is working fine and nothing to complain about, GamerBar recording doesn't work for me but can be replaced.

gboyb

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
194.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
After a lot of work, I succeed installing the french language 100%. But this need an exact and precise order to get it done.

As for the drivers, I use the same app for all distros I'm installing, and no issue at all, excepted this one (that I test intensively because it's worth it).

And yes, I like your distro, it is well done and very reactive. But I can't use it anymore because of that issue. Thank you for that nice work.