Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Neon Gamer Edition (19043.1237) CompactLite

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Call me a moron but the Medicines got deleted by system when opening it. I tried recovery wizard no luck. How to I retrieve the Medicines for this awesome build?
use one of the Medicines section

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Call me a moron but the Medicines got deleted by system when opening it. I tried recovery wizard no luck. How to I retrieve the Medicines for this awesome build?
You are a moron. ;)
You said "got deleted by system". I assume that means by an anti-virus app.
Anti-virus apps do not delete. They usually move things to a quarantine folder. You should be able to recover the "deleted" files from there.
Look for an option like "Move to original location and create an exception".

dnscouple

Downloaded
3.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
You are a moron. ;)
You said "got deleted by system". I assume that means by an anti-virus app.
Anti-virus apps do not delete. They usually move things to a quarantine folder. You should be able to recover the "deleted" files from there.
Look for an option like "Move to original location and create an exception".
LOL yes the system antivirus did actually delete the file. I did look in quarantine but it was not there. EaseUS recovery could not find it but I did go to the Medicines section that I did not know existed. Downloaded the appropriate Medicines and it appears that I am good. Its still applying genuine ticket but hey im good love this mod its clean, nice and very lite weight.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
LOL yes the system antivirus did actually delete the file. I did look in quarantine but it was not there. EaseUS recovery could not find it but I did go to the Medicines section that I did not know existed. Downloaded the appropriate Medicines and it appears that I am good. Its still applying genuine ticket but hey im good love this mod its clean, nice and very lite weight.
If you can. configure the default action of your anti-virus to quarantine files rather than delete them. It might save you a lot of time in the future.

ahmed993

Downloaded
26.2 GB
Uploaded
252 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I forced huge problem
My laptop dont responce
After i install my driver
It stock in startup of windows and become very very very slow
And only taskbar available
The last restart i do befor the problem
System become update ?!
I activate update server to use windows store
And i install windows 11 icons but it work without any problem
I think there is problem with audio driver or server something like that
I hope u update this version to fix this issue
I can contact with you via telegram send you pic or video about the problem

dnscouple

Downloaded
3.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
If you can. configure the default action of your anti-virus to quarantine files rather than delete them. It might save you a lot of time in the future.
I will do that. The only issue I found with this build is a lack of backup option. It's like the Windows back up tool is deleted. Theres no menu for it under the update and security tab.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I will do that. The only issue I found with this build is a lack of backup option. It's like the Windows back up tool is deleted. Theres no menu for it under the update and security tab.
It probably is deleted. I use Macrium Reflect to keep an image of the whole boot drive.
I use the free version to back up to an external drive, but we have some paid-for versions here, and lots of other backup apps too..

dnscouple

Downloaded
3.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thats what I figured since this is a lite edition I was just making sure there wasn't an error in the install. You all have experience with this build and this is probably the first custom build I've used. I really like this site.

dnscouple

Downloaded
3.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
It probably is deleted. I use Macrium Reflect to keep an image of the whole boot drive.
I use the free version to back up to an external drive, but we have some paid-for versions here, and lots of other backup apps too..
Thank you for your attentiveness in helping me out. Much appreciated.

mike2246

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
9.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
You have to remove the specific theme from resources folder, restart your pc and choose the default windows theme as I said
I just tried this, deleted everything from Win\resources. copied in default themes from another FB image with stock icons/folders/etc and it didn't work

dnscouple

Downloaded
3.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
OK so I did what you said except I used easeus as I already have pro version for that however, when I did the full erase of my drive, I was going to wipe it anyways, the drive disappeared. It's not on windows disk management tool, windows installation menus, and I am about to boot to bios to see if its there. I don't know what happened, I've done this many times before without issue but hey this s*** getting deep for once.

OK so I did what you said except I used easeus as I already have pro version for that however, when I did the full erase of my drive, I was going to wipe it anyways, the drive disappeared. It's not on windows disk management tool, windows installation menus, and I am about to boot to bios to see if its there. I don't know what happened, I've done this many times before without issue but hey this s*** getting deep for once.
btw i have both a linux and windows pc to work on this drive if necessary so any help is appreciated

way12go

Banned
Downloaded
49.4 GB
Uploaded
282.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Right now I'm typing from this personalized gaming windows 10 iso and it is awesome. Thanks a lot @Hiddenbars and @FBConan
Your love to the community is much appreciated. Thanks again.

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
can anyone comfirm if Smartgaga works on this build ?

andicnock

Downloaded
48.5 GB
Uploaded
20.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
good job
tanks
great OS

booma

Banned
Downloaded
7.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Awesome work.. One of the best windows out there

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
can anyone comfirm if Smartgaga works on this build ?
I tested LDPlayer (Android Emulator) and its working without problems never tried Smartgaga, but should not be any problems i guess.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I just tried this, deleted everything from Win\resources. copied in default themes from another FB image with stock icons/folders/etc and it didn't work
Thats not how you do it, really risky to do that bro, hope your windows is not freaking out.
Try 7TSP and find some cool looking icons for windows 10, could be windows 11 icons and so on..,
can change to whatever you like.

You could try sfc /scannow on CMD, never tried it, because im happy with what it looks like,

Remember this is NEON edition it is meant to be looking like that,
maybe there are other builds out here that suits you better.

This is the last icon question i answer, good luck!

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
I didn't say to remove everything just the specific theme (the custom one) and choose the default one

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Thats not how you do it, really risky to do that bro, hope your windows is not freaking out.
Try 7TSP and find some cool looking icons for windows 10, could be windows 11 icons and so on..,
can change to whatever you like.

You could try sfc /scannow on CMD, never tried it, because im happy with what it looks like,

Remember this is NEON edition it is meant to be looking like that,
maybe there are other builds out here that suits you better.

This is the last icon question i answer, good luck!
As for the sfc/scannow its working in case you haven't restart your pc for the very first time after windows installation (at least for me) and it depents how you have install the icon pack , if its installed during modification or during the windows installation procudere (in the OEM folder).
I think we have said enough for this issue, as you said he/she can install another icon pack that shoots to he/she needs.

mike2246

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
9.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I didn't say to remove everything just the specific theme (the custom one) and choose the default one
got it working, Thanks. last thing I can't figure out is my HP Omen touchpad. the touchpad works as a cursor but no gestures/scrolling etc. I've tried to backup/restore my driver from working system. redownload from HP. only thing I think it's missing is synaptics from windows store that won't download. I can download games and other things from store just not any of the synaptics apps.