Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro Plus - Insider Edition (18363.1500)

zuperman

Downloaded
32.2 GB
Uploaded
51.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Awesome !!!, thank you for this new release.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wow, what a build you've created @FBConan , Love all the tweaks and added apps, you're quite generous and still make it as compact as you do.
Thank you for the very detailed information. Many possible install questions answered if you only read it. Wonderful share, good work. :)

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
My god you absolutely killed this one. Now I might consider switching to this one over the weekend! Much love! :h:

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for you hard work and efforts and the thought you put into this. Looking forward to trying this as well as your next revision of this. Easy to see your heart in this and your attention to details.

Danish1223

Downloaded
226.7 GB
Uploaded
243.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
You are a very clever person FBConan - I love your builds. I wonder if you or someone else in this forum could help me with a problem I have. Sometimes (very rarely) when I try installing customised versions of Win10 they dont recognise my SSD and I get a message that I am missing a driver. It has never happened before with your builds until this one. I believe there can be an issue installing windows 10 on NVMe M.2 SSD's - mine is a Western Digital SN730 NVMe SSD. I've read that this can be due to Intel's rapid storage technology so I've tried loading RST drivers but to no avail. Any ideas would be welcome as I would love to be able to install this build.

nhat long 85

Downloaded
438.3 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for you hard work and share. win 10 is so good for me. web, face, game...

9kitti

Downloaded
299.5 GB
Uploaded
473.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you so much for best edition again

WILLVN

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello again @FBConan I have a pretty dumb question :) Is all of your build is suitable for desktop computer? And what is the best between windows 10 pro plus insider edition or windows 10 19h1 home edition superlite and window 10 serenity pro plus? Hope you take a few minutes to rep me :> Thanks

completementzinzin

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
478.7 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much. It's perfect .

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Wow, you keep on amazing us with ur builds. You had already reached serenity. I hope this is the best version of ur windows till now. I have 4 PC's & 3 of them run on ur 21H1, now 4th one will get this build. Can't thank you enough & ur work is highly appreciated. Cheers mate... :inlove::party:

Thank you for the release @FBConnan
i have a one minor question, Will this build display South Asian languages on Webpages without installing the language packs ?
I've tested your previous builds where Asian languages on Webpages turn up as square blocks. ( But on GhostSpectre or Nicky's UltraLight build, without installing additional language packs, south-asian texts render without any issues)
Apart from this minor glitch, Your builds are awesome.
No need of installing any language pack, just copy & paste Fonts from a full windows to display the missing fonts. This happens due to missing fonts which are removed to reduce the size of the OS build. Try & let us know the result as it may help others.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
i have a one minor question, Will this build display South Asian languages on Webpages without installing the language packs ?
I've tested your previous builds where Asian languages on Webpages turn up as square blocks. ( But on GhostSpectre or Nicky's UltraLight build, without installing additional language packs, south-asian texts render without any issues)
You can get all the fonts from Windows 20H2 here

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just installed on my personal build! Loving it so far!

I only have one question that I can't seem to find on the main description. How do I change the lock screen wallpaper? It's not allowing me to do so on the Windows 10 Pro Plus Insider Edition

Thanks for this amazing build though :h:

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot, much appreciated. Excellent

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hello again @FBConan I have a pretty dumb question :) Is all of your build is suitable for desktop computer? And what is the best between windows 10 pro plus insider edition or windows 10 19h1 home edition superlite and window 10 serenity pro plus? Hope you take a few minutes to rep me :> Thanks
This is suitable for desktop PCs.
Which is best? Define "best". Nobody can answer that because only you know what you want from an OS.
If you ask something like "Which is best for gaming" then you might get a useful answer but generally the staff do not make recommendations.

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Just installed on my personal build! Loving it so far!

I only have one question that I can't seem to find on the main description. How do I change the lock screen wallpaper? It's not allowing me to do so on the Windows 10 Pro Plus Insider Edition

Thanks for this amazing build though :h:
go to windows/web/screen. delete the wallpaper inside and replace it with your selected lock screen wallpaper with the same filename.

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
go to windows/web/screen. delete the wallpaper inside and replace it with your selected lock screen wallpaper with the same filename.
Oh man this is just what I needed. Thank you so much :h:

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
are you referring to korean language? in this build after checking it, korean display as square blocks. thailand, japan and vietnam are ok.

gizmoz

Downloaded
20.9 GB
Uploaded
16.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Awesome work. Thank you for this wonderful build. ??

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
are you referring to korean language? in this build after checking it, korean display as square blocks. thailand, japan and vietnam are ok.
Hey thanks for testing it out. Yes, But primarily I'm referring to HIndi, Bangla, Burmese, Thai, Chinese etc languages. These used to show up as square blocks, on Twitter, Google search and official Newspaper websites (of those regions).

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Yeah even for me, when I am viewing twitter from some Korean streamers I follow the text is in square blocks. Is the only solution language packs?