Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro Plus - Insider Edition (18363.1500)

Danish1223

Downloaded
226.7 GB
Uploaded
243.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hmm.. That's a bummer.. I installed it on 3 laptops personally, one with mechanical HDD, one with SATA SSD, and the last with NVME SSD (m2.2280) being a WD SN530 model, no issues on any installation. I do have one laptop that has Optane... and I took out the Optane m2 SSD and threw in a bigger m2 NVME drive, but haven't tried installing this build on that one, anyway, good luck, sorry to hear your struggles.

Thanks for posting this, hopefully it fixes some members issues with Asian Language text display. I don't test this myself, so help like this by members like you is appreciated!

Thanks, I know this has been brought up in other threads, but thanks for re-iterating this.

Thanks, hopefully this will help fix some members issues.
I tried the iso on another usb stick and it installed perfectly - a beautiful os fbconan! I have also sorted the problem of recognising my NVME SSD by installing intel's RST driver (floppy version) during the install process but it wasnt required with your build.
Again, FBConan, fantastic work, and I appreciate you taking the time to address each members concerns! Keep up the good work.

Azhar007

Downloaded
115.7 GB
Uploaded
115.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Wow, you keep on amazing us with ur builds. You had already reached serenity. I hope this is the best version of ur windows till now. I have 4 PC's & 3 of them run on ur 21H1, now 4th one will get this build. Can't thank you enough & ur work is highly appreciated. Cheers mate... :inlove::party:

No need of installing any language pack, just copy & paste Fonts from a full windows to display the missing fonts. This happens due to missing fonts which are removed to reduce the size of the OS build. Try & let us know the result as it may help others.
i treid copying the fonts from the file you suggested and tadaan......it worked after a restart....thanx !

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Quick Update

I really really LOVE this build. it's snappy, lightweight, all the annoying microsoft stuff is gone! A LOT of stuff is going, which is why it's performance is GREAT, but it's also very limited...

I edit videos, photos, watch tons of footage, and this build is not created for those type of tasks. I came across a bunch of errors in premiere pro when rendering files, playing back files, etc...

Don't get me wrong, this build is BUTTER for gaming, but for my work it's really stripped down all the necessary files that allow you to use premiere pro and other programs smoothly.

If you are solely getting this for GAMING in mind, I highly recommend it, it's BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you again FBConan for this bomb release!

SmartMaher

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.9 GB
Uploaded
91.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you so much FBConan

ranzoe

Downloaded
33.9 GB
Uploaded
21.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks man this is awesome

jobeth

Banned
Downloaded
292.9 GB
Uploaded
237 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Quick Update

I really really LOVE this build. it's snappy, lightweight, all the annoying microsoft stuff is gone! A LOT of stuff is going, which is why it's performance is GREAT, but it's also very limited...

I edit videos, photos, watch tons of footage, and this build is not created for those type of tasks. I came across a bunch of errors in premiere pro when rendering files, playing back files, etc...

Don't get me wrong, this build is BUTTER for gaming, but for my work it's really stripped down all the necessary files that allow you to use premiere pro and other programs smoothly.

If you are solely getting this for GAMING in mind, I highly recommend it, it's BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you again FBConan for this bomb release!
is there a build made by fbconan that you've tried that is good for editing videos, photos,etc.?

jobeth

Banned
Downloaded
292.9 GB
Uploaded
237 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I have no issues with my builds doing photo and video editing, which is very important for me. I use different tools than others, so I cannot say if it will work for you, but it works fine for me. I need to be able to edit RAW digital photos from Sony and Canon DSLR cameras (I use Canon's and Sony's RAW editors), as well as be able to do light editing, cutting, muxing, and encoding on 1080p camcorder h264 / ac3 video. I use tools like avisynth, mkvtoolnix, handbrake, ffmpeg, etc. so a little old school, and some scripting involved... But absolutely no issues, can encode video for days at 100% cpu usage no issues.

YMMV depending on what YOU need of course, but all I can say is it works fine for me.

That's the main thing I use my laptops for actually, is video and photo processing, and light gaming.
thank you so much sir! right now, is this the build you're using for that kind of tasks?

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Referring to the Western Digital SN730 NVMe SSD being recognized by @Danish1223. Have a Western Digital Black SN750 NVMe M.2 SSD and had no issue putting this on a VM with VMWare 16.1 but updated driver was in need which wasn't found on Manufacturer's site but used our bought Recovery USB which had one and OS installed perfectly as well. So far your build is running as to be expected @FBConan. All programs and tweaks have this working very solid on our laptop. Thank you again for sharing this with us, it's a pleasure.

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have no issues with my builds doing photo and video editing, which is very important for me. I use different tools than others, so I cannot say if it will work for you, but it works fine for me. I need to be able to edit RAW digital photos from Sony and Canon DSLR cameras (I use Canon's and Sony's RAW editors), as well as be able to do light editing, cutting, muxing, and encoding on 1080p camcorder h264 / ac3 video. I use tools like avisynth, mkvtoolnix, handbrake, ffmpeg, etc. so a little old school, and some scripting involved... But absolutely no issues, can encode video for days at 100% cpu usage no issues.

YMMV depending on what YOU need of course, but all I can say is it works fine for me.

That's the main thing I use my laptops for actually, is video and photo processing, and light gaming.

**For me, having a stable build for video encoding is probably the most important thing in fact, since this is what my pc's do the most. everything from personal dvd, blu-ray, personal video footage, screen capturing, and as I said, I do some editing (slow mo, speed up, fades, cuts, muxing, cropping, conversion, audio processing etc.) with ZERO issues using my software and tools.

So to be fair, this build is great for video and photo editing, for my personal use at least. But also, as I said, I can't vouch for others, because I only use software specific to my needs.

I also am a musician of sorts, so I need it be able to handle apps like Sony's Sound Forge, N-Track Studio, Fruity Loops, etc. which I've no issues with either.
Very interesting! I wonder why we got different experiences. Regardless, I'm glad that it's working out well for you. Unfortunately for me it wasn't the same experience.. Maybe thing would have been different if I tried the other version, the non insider edition version.

Thanks for sharing your input! This might be a hit or miss then for some.

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wow, you keep on amazing us with ur builds. You had already reached serenity. I hope this is the best version of ur windows till now. I have 4 PC's & 3 of them run on ur 21H1, now 4th one will get this build. Can't thank you enough & ur work is highly appreciated. Cheers mate... :inlove::party:

No need of installing any language pack, just copy & paste Fonts from a full windows to display the missing fonts. This happens due to missing fonts which are removed to reduce the size of the OS build. Try & let us know the result as it may help others.
Thank You !
You can get all the fonts from Windows 20H2 here
Thank You So Much for the upload !!!! This Fonts issue in Superlite builds has been bugging me for a long time. Never occurred to me that it was due to missing fonts.
This solved the problem. :cool:

Mlv369

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
FBConan, Thank you so much ?
Your gift is awesome ?

polbox

Downloaded
51.7 GB
Uploaded
27.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello Thank for this Version of Windows But I am having problems Installing it says it's missing drivers. how to I fix this.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hello Thank for this Version of Windows But I am having problems Installing it says it's missing drivers. how to I fix this.
Get all the latest drivers for your motherboard or laptop from the manufacturer's site.
Also get all the latest drivers for other things like your graphics card and printer from the manufacturers' sites.
Install them all.

Did you read this part of the description?
**SPECIAL NOTES** (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)

Last edited:

Cimaron411

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
223.6 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
mmm beautifully done FBConan ;) A truly artistic endeavor, (and technical of course), thank you very much! :cool:

gizmoz

Downloaded
20.9 GB
Uploaded
16.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Awesome work. Thank you for this release.

cieloitem

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks so much @FBConan , permission to download and install your another great job.. :clap:

NTHT1MD

Downloaded
515.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Code:
DAYS of testing. Building. Rebuilding. Re testing
A huge thanks to @FBConan

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Best Win 10 Lite till date, All features working with very few system resources Yet blazing fast. Kudos to @FBConan for your work tailored for Team OS & for Everyone. You are The Best Windows Modder. Cheers Mate... :angel::clap::inlove::rock:

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It's very stable and blazing fast . Using it as my main OS.
Thanks to @FBConan for this gift (top notch release). :emo:

cieloitem

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
please make it MBR/non-UEFi support :cry: