Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent + Direct Windows 10 Pro Rs1 V.1607.14393.577 En-us X64 V.3 Dec2016 Pre-activated-=team Os=-

akhi_lesh

Downloaded
9.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Windows defender has found a trojan: win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn. Googled it to find out it is a pretty dangerous virus. Is this part of the Medicines or something serious I need to worry about?
11v2tn9.png

akhi_lesh

Downloaded
9.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
ddu was what i was trying to think of earlier. unless they have done some improvements you can pretty much bet on the or shortly after the next win 10 cumulative update it will get disabled again.
As long as windows 10 doesn't forcefully update the old drivers over new one, it is fine!

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Windows defender has found a trojan: win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn. Googled it to find out it is a pretty dangerous virus. Is this part of the Medicines or something serious I need to worry about?
11v2tn9.png

it's a false positive. just add it's folder to your exclusions.

Jan-Willem

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you a million times over

guitarguybs07

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks so much!

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
and can it run on x86?

no it's 64 bit not 32 bit.

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
9.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks you

Sonjoy das

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks,akhi_lesh.I was wrong and it was my fault.The software i used was a junky.But when i try to burn the iso file into usb with rufus my windows defender always find some torajons and remove them.And whole operation get failed or some error appears!!!

skamakoudas

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks,akhi_lesh.I was wrong and it was my fault.The software i used was a junky.But when i try to burn the iso file into usb with rufus my windows defender always find some torajons and remove them.And whole operation get failed or some error appears!!!

setup your security software to never automatically scan items. when you download something rightclick it and scan it before you install it. in the case of therain's iso they are clean. once you have it on your usb key for instand and finally installed just exclude the kms folder in your security software. the report you are getting from your security software in this case is a false positive. i've been using therain's iso for awhile without any issues what so ever.

indick

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
looks cool.. awesome work

Imran

Downloaded
16.7 GB
Uploaded
4.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
nice job bro

Sonjoy das

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
setup your security software to never automatically scan items. when you download something rightclick it and scan it before you install it. in the case of therain's iso they are clean. once you have it on your usb key for instand and finally installed just exclude the kms folder in your security software. the report you are getting from your security software in this case is a false positive. i've been using therain's iso for awhile without any issues what so ever.
Thanks man.I have done this as you said.And when i scan my usb after burnning my antivirus found two virus on these path,
I:\sources\$OEM$\$1\Users\Public\Desktop\Altivator!!!\[email protected]
I:\sources\$OEM$\$$\SETUP\SCRIPTS\[email protected]
What should i do?Should i remove these?It's very annoying and confusion for me!!!Help me please!

Husaini

Downloaded
7.9 GB
Uploaded
7.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

Sonjoy das

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
11v2tn9.png
Same question here.I am facing this problem.

putte_seax

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Really looking forward to seeing this in action, live and running on my daughters pc! =)
Is it activated as to pose legit to the update servers?
Trying to get the downloading time a bit shorter though, up to 23 hours atm. :-S

saintgg

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks man!

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks man.I have done this as you said.And when i scan my usb after burnning my antivirus found two virus on these path,
I:\sources\$OEM$\$1\Users\Public\Desktop\Altivator!!!\[email protected]
I:\sources\$OEM$\$$\SETUP\SCRIPTS\[email protected]
What should i do?Should i remove these?It's very annoying and confusion for me!!!Help me please!

once again they are false positives. there is NOTHING confusing about what i wrote. FALSE POSITIVE means false positive.

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Really looking forward to seeing this in action, live and running on my daughters pc! =)
Is it activated as to pose legit to the update servers?
Trying to get the downloading time a bit shorter though, up to 23 hours atm. :-S

if you're asking if once it's installed will you be able to update it, YES you will be able to.

Stam23

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks m8!