Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 11 Pro 23H2 Build 22631.3235 Moment 5 (No TPM Required) Preactivated Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11360 (11360)
Member for 8 years
QfyUne.png

2e0do.png

This is the latest version of Windows OS releases, with new interface and other new features like new Microsoft Store, a new personalized feed powered by AI and best-in-class browser performance from Microsoft Edge, Chat from Microsoft Teams integrated in the taskbar and many more.

New features in Windows 11 Moment 5
Copilot has become much smarter and more functional, significantly expanding its capabilities. The AI assistant has received new plugins with which it can interact with a number of services, such as OpenTable, Instacart, Shopify, Klarna, Kayak and others. Skills have also been updated. They allow you to control your computer, for example, power, Narrator, Recycle Bin, etc. using voice requests, some of which are listed below.
Ask for available wireless networks.
Ask for system or device information.
Ask for battery information.
Ask to clean storage.
Ask to empty recycle bin.
Ask to toggle battery saver.
Ask to show startup apps.
Ask for your IP address.
Ask for system, device, or storage information.
Ask to turn on narrator.
Ask to open voice access.
Ask to turn on magnifier.
Ask to change text size.
Ask to start live captions.
Ask to turn on high-contrast.
Ask to start voice typing.
Ask to toggle dark/light theme.
Ask to toggle Bluetooth.
Ask to toggle do not disturb.
Ask to add a device.
Ask to take a screenshot.
Ask to cast your screen to another monitor.
Ask to change your background image.
Ask to set volume, change volume, or mute/unmute volume.
Ask to launch an application.
State that certain parts of your PC aren't working: Audio, Windows Update, Camera, Bluetooth, Printer, Network, others.
Ask to snap a window.
Ask to start a focus session.

Copilot is also getting support for new plug-ins from Shopify, Klarna, and Kayak, giving you even more capabilities through integrations with third-party services.

Generative erase and silence removal powered by AI
AI isn't just Copilot, and Microsoft is also adding some new features that leverage it in other ways. In the Photos app, Microsoft is adding a new Generative Erase feature that removes distractions from photos and generates appropriate content to fill that empty space in a way that looks natural. This is something you may have seen on other platforms, like Google's Pixel phones.

Additionally, Clipchamp is getting a new "silence removal" feature. Available in preview today, this feature can help you quickly cut out moments of awkward silence in a video, improving the pace of said video.

Voice access gets even better
Voice access is a feature in Windows 11 that allows you to control your computer using your voice, and it's made for users with limited mobility. Now, voice access is getting a couple of upgrades, starting with support for custom voice commands. You can assign specific voice commands to different tasks on your PC, such as pasting text, launching an app, or pressing a combination of keys on your keyboard, so you can do whatever you need to do more quickly.

Voice access also now works on multi-monitor setups, so you can move across screens easily and boost your productivity further.

Improvements to inking, widgets, and more
On top of all this, Windows 11 Moment 5 also delivers some welcome updates to other parts of the experience. For example, Snap layouts can now offer intelligent suggestions for snapping multiple apps together based on the apps you currently have open, so you don't have to fill a snap layout with one app at a time.

Widgets also have a notable upgrade with a new experience that lets you focus on your widgets and organize them into different categories, with a separate view for the news feed if you want it.

Meanwhile, sharing content is becoming easier, with support for apps like Snapchat and Instagram in the Windows 11 sharing menu. Plus, you'll soon be able to access recent photos from your phone on your desktop, or even use your phone as a webcam for your computer. This is thanks to a new cross-device connection experience that doesn't rely on the Phone Link app.

Finally, inking is also getting more intuitive with the ability to write directly on text fields, rather than using the handwriting panel. This mimics platforms like iPadOS.

Windows (x64) | Languages: English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil,
Turkish | File Size: 5.59 GB

2eYoK.png

Q6GEnr.png

Q6GnZj.png

Q6Gpdo.png

2eGaV.png

Burn ISO to USB with Rufus.

2eqtH.png

QuJVns.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    37 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 37 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    fe306ad82051c6063cec9185c6056f82d06611a7
  • Loading…

immanuelsons

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
i am new here..please how do i download the ISO file instead of the torrent file

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
i am new here..please how do i download the ISO file instead of the torrent file
In this case ... there is no direct download link, so to get this one you need a torrent client like Utorrent or Qbitorrent to grab the torrent file

leperdu

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this new gift

Ahmed Sabri

Downloaded
545.2 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for sharing, good ver

GojoSatoru

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Downloaded the same build yesterday from another site, and its iso size is also same. Do you make those builds yourself or just share them ? :rolleyes:

gerinho

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
57.1 GB
Uploaded
58.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for another great share :mb:

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great looking build @Mr. Spacely, we thank you kindly for sharing.
We appreciate your work and excellent effort very much. :cool:

Samir Asaer

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
81.5 GB
Uploaded
113.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
My thanks and appreciation to the Teamos team for providing us the latest versions
Thanks are due to Mr. Spacely

Hackapk

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
66.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
its torrent file

u can directly download torrent
its iso file only there are seeders u will get high speed

freeseeding here also just to suppoprt

micks

Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks a lot bro for one more fantastic share

etihad

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
19.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Teamos is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it. :inlove:

kexet

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
105.4 GB
Uploaded
432.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for this good update!

tom_beckett

Downloaded
35.8 GB
Uploaded
37.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thx u a lot for you work and share to community

ash7x

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms

immanuelsons

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
In this case ... there is no direct download link, so to get this one you need a torrent client like Utorrent or Qbitorrent to grab the torrent file
thank you
its torrent file

u can directly download torrent
its iso file only there are seeders u will get high speed

freeseeding here also just to suppoprt
this torrent thing confuses me..is there another version with an iso file i can download? thanks

rikas

Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
My thanks and appreciation to the Teamos team for providing us the latest versions
Thanks are due to

jrabkid

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
950.3 GB
Uploaded
128.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you

this torrent thing confuses me..is there another version with an iso file i can download? thanks
No, as stated not in this case, torrent is very simple, follow the instructions given and you can download the iso. This is a FREELEECH file too so its perfect to build your upload to download ratio up. Please read the rules and guides in their respective section.

immanuelsons

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
No, as stated not in this case, torrent is very simple, follow the instructions given and you can download the iso. This is a FREELEECH file too so its perfect to build your upload to download ratio up. Please read the rules and guides in their respective section.
wooow so nice thank you..i eventually figured it out with the tutorials in one of the forums..thank you

dannnyyy

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Thank You TeamOS for the work!!