Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite SE (25182.1000)

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years

QBaztH.png

- Windows 11 (25182.1000) Pro LiTE by FBConan & TeamOS -

A New Build, for A New Beginning
- Refined and Re-invented -

➡️ 4 GB Installed Size!
➡️ Multi Language Support!
➡️ Updates Paused Until 2099!
➡️ Full Featured, Updatable Build!
➡️ Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
➡️ Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
➡️ Bypasses Microsoft's Forced Account Creation during Setup / Installation!

✫ Compact ✫ Lite ✫ Updatable ✫

QxG2w8.png

🎉 Fixes / Changes / Updates 🎉
➡️ Fixed Screen Flicker Issues in Apps and Games!
➡️ Improved Gaming Performance!
➡️ Game Bar Popup Notifications Disabled!

- Removed Features -
Cortana, Smart Screen, Edge, Some UWP Apps.

- Disabled Features -
Defender, Firewall, Virtual Memory, Widgets, Error Reporting, Indexing, BitLocker, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance, Download Blocking, Logging.

- Installed Software -
DirectX Legacy Runtimes (DX9, DX10, DX11)
Visual C++ minimal Runtimes (2012 - 2022)
IrfanView
uTorrent
MPC-BE
WinAeroTweaker
StartAllBack
7-Zip
Classic / Retro Game Suite
Everything Search App
Classic Calculator

- Performance Prioritized -
This build has been designed to Maximize Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.

➡️ Build Authored by FBConan.

QxG7Cd.png

• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.

• Boot from USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• Requires 2GB RAM, and 8 GB Storage Space.
• Your PC Will Restart Once After Install.

QxGUr9.png

DX9 is Preinstalled, but If you need additional VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read Part 6 of my Tutorial, on how to fix those issues HERE

🌚 Enabling Virtual Memory will help stop Apps from crashing, and improve stability. Run the included Virtual Memory Enabler App in the 'Extras' Folder to enable!

💥 SUPER IMPORTANT INFO BELOW! 💥
💥 Windows Update Service is Disabled by Default! To use the MS Store, Install Cumulative Updates, Resume Automatic Updates, Install Languages, WSA, etc. you MUST enable the Windows Update Service First! - To Turn on the Windows Update Service, go to Start Menu - Tools - Windows Update Service On

💥 Print Spooler Service is Disabled by Default! To be able to install a printer driver, and print, you MUST enable the Print Spooler Service First! - To Turn on the Print Spooler Service, go to Start Menu - Tools - Windows Print Spooler On

QxGA1J.png

- Multiple Wallpapers, and Start Orbs to Choose From! -
QBJ9Mv.png

- Ummmmm... Feelin' Blue? -
QBJPEE.png

- Default Desktop Look -
QBIyxM.png

- Files Explorer Tabs, Snap Bar, and Snap Layout Functional -
QBJvh9.png

- Included UWP Apps, and Windows Version -
QBJZPd.png

- Installed Software -
QBJ7jt.png

- Settings App -
QBJUI8.png

- MS Store (to run Store, turn on Windows Update Service First!) -
QBJ2mD.png

🌚 You can Activate this build with your personal license, or with my recommended Medicines found HERE!

🌚 If you want to add WSA with Play Store to this build, download and install the package found
HERE!

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    12 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 12 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    9184ae13936ac94458e796845e9bcf4c58513131
  • Loading…

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years

💥 TO FIX ISSUES WITH THIS BUILD 💥
Download the following registry file, import it (double click it) and restart your PC

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that everyone using this build, adds this fix.
It will fix several issues, like not being able to install Apps from the Microsoft Store, Enable Windows Firewall, and more.

And for Anyone who wants to Install .NET Framework 3.5,

I was able to install .NET Framework 3.5 using this build on a live PC and in a VM, after doing the following:

1) Make sure windows update service is turned on, Metered connection is off, and the registry fix above is applied, restart your PC.

2) Sign into your Windows Insider Account, in the Windows Settings App - Windows Update Section.
QBaM1J.png

QBaeAD.png

QBaupM.png

3) Install .NET Framework 3.5 by going to Control Panel, Programs and Features, Turn Windows Features On or Off, click the .NET Framework 3.5 box, and hit OK (then let windows download it) and installed without issue.

And... The proof through Pics that this method works!
QBaiig.png

🏐 If you want to disable system transparency, the best and recommended way is as follows:
Go to Task Manager, Startup Tab, and disable 'clear.exe' and then sign out. (then It will stay disabled until you change it back)

And this build has a MAJOR FIX, if you were experiencing any strange flickering / flashing in some Apps and Games in my previous builds, I did a MAJOR bug hunt for this build, and spent many hours, rebuilding it from the ground up to make sure I found, and fixed the issue.

I tested this build in 2 different live installations, and didn't experience any flickering / flashing.

🏀 Also, for the gamers out there, I finally disabled Game Bar popup notifications, when you connect your Xbox series X, or Xbox one controllers via Bluetooth, or launch games, which I'm very happy about, cause man it was really bugging meeeeee!

🏈 I Also made some changes to improve gaming performance.

🎾 I Hope you enjoy it!

- Q & A -
Thank you but the defender icon does not place in the taskbar even by activating it, and the language pack is installed but not properly ... thank you for sharing
Hi lolly001. You can install any language pack in this build. If the Settings App is still partly in English after you installed another language, restart your PC to complete the changes please.
Defender was intended to be disabled permanently, including the Security Notification Icon in this build.

it's already fix the flicker problem in APU?
Yep, Spent many hours creating this new build from the ground up, piece by piece, to find out what was causing the issue previously, and have eliminated the bug, squashed into Goron Dust.
Portuguese Brazilian is included ?
Default Language is En-US, however, you can install any language pack through the settings App After installation. I Recommend restarting your PC after installing additional Language Pack(s) to complete changes.
Hmm:nerd: Another Upgraded Latest Build, I think my 12+ yr old HDD might not survive another format But still i luv to spin up this Build.
Thank you @FBConan for your Time & Effort. Highly Appreciated :clap::h::inlove:
Your last build is missing Snap Bar, and Snap Layout Function which i use often, was abt to go for W 11 Classic, but not now.
In my previous builds, I would sometimes disable Snap Bar, and Snap Layout, it was intentional, but I decided to leave them enabled in this build :) This build is very much close to stock, including the default theme, and default features and function. Just given my special touch to run as light, fast, and responsive as possible.
Hey @FBConan

Was looking forward to testing this. Works OK on VMware but for my actual PC I am seeing the same error during start up when trying to browse to load a newer Intel Raid driver. I have seen the same issue on a few other builds. :( is there any chance you can spare some time to have a look? Much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Kenny B
Hi Kenny, thanks for the comment. In your instance, I would follow Part 6 of my guide as recommended in my thread description, to fix your installation issues:
AND! Don't forget to copy the autounnatend.xml file to the root of the ISO before saving the new ISO, and it should install just fine. (and make sure you use a stock Win 10 ISO, even when installing a Win 11 Build)

Can ı install this system with ventoy?
Not recommended. Can run into issues, which is why, if you read my description, I have already recommended what I know will work flawlessly.
Thank you, my old computer is very happy.
And it seems by far that you have succeeded with the apps flickering.
What about defender? Windows security is opening, but it says "The threat service has stopped. Restart it now".
All Defender Services, and the Security Notification Icon, have been disabled, and weren't meant to be enabled again in this build. Defender slows down your PC drastically, and this build was designed to prioritize performance. For anyone looking to boost performance, Defender is one of the best things you can remove / disable to boost responsiveness, and speed.
- And the flickering in Apps / Games? It's gone!, no longer an issue in this build, as you have noticed!

@FBConan Looks awesome! Just had a question - would I be able to install onedrive in this build? And other language packs?
Yes Soulweaver! This build has full support for One Drive, and additional Language Packs! I highly recommend you restart your PC after installing a Language Pack, to complete the changes.
Hello,cant install microsoft store apps,already activated windows update service but all apps in microsoft store refuse to update or install
Just figured out the issue, and added the fix.
Read the top of this message, download the registry file, import it, and restart Your PC.

Great windows 11 lite so far. How can I active net framework 3.5 in windows features??
Found the fix to get .NET Framework 3.5 Installed in this build! Please read the beginning of this message for the details.

LaZerpT

Downloaded
340.7 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank You!! Love your releases :h:

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
Would be great for my old dell laptop, thanks! :)

quinsgraffix

Banned
Downloaded
11 GB
Uploaded
4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Very uselfuyll build thankyou Thankyou

miltonsj

Downloaded
156 GB
Uploaded
11.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks @FBConan . You have amazed me once again! Keep it up. :D

lolly001

Downloaded
89.5 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you but the defender icon does not place in the taskbar even by activating it, and the language pack is installed but not properly ... thank you for sharing

SoulWeaver

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
165 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@FBConan Looks awesome! Just had a question - would I be able to install onedrive in this build? And other language packs? @lolly001 can you tell me what problems you are facing with the language packs?

dannotech

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
796 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
great upload, thank you, love it

monaco55

Downloaded
101.7 GB
Uploaded
445.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you, Great Upload Boss :clap:

Gillos.M

Downloaded
342.8 GB
Uploaded
457.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
You have amazed me once again! Keep it up. :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

klok_mail

Downloaded
93.1 GB
Uploaded
339.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks a lot for the post. I will install it now.

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
will definitely try this one out. great share. will download and seed.

tuvira

Downloaded
64.8 GB
Uploaded
576 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years

VFatalis

Downloaded
5.2 GB
Uploaded
402 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Multilangage supported. It's in the description -_-

Beluka

Downloaded
296.9 GB
Uploaded
611.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much, after installing I'll seed!
Béluka

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hmm:nerd: Another Upgraded Latest Build, I think my 12+ yr old HDD might not survive another format But still i luv to spin up this Build.
Thank you @FBConan for your Time & Effort. Highly Appreciated :clap::h::inlove:
Your last build is missing Snap Bar, and Snap Layout Function which i use often, was abt to go for W 11 Classic, but not now.

Last edited:

jainet

Downloaded
31.1 GB
Uploaded
119.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks great upload keep it up guys

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
A very nice looking build @FBConan , you've put some hard work into this share and we are kindly grateful for it.
Great work and we look forward to its use, thank you.:h:

Nayan7c

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
82.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Very nice build with newly update of windows 11, many thanks @FBConan for this.