Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite SE (25182.1000)

bonyxu

Downloaded
22.6 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you so much sir :clap:

kingkenny

Downloaded
934.8 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Anyone else having trouble getting office to work on this build?
Hiya,
No issues for me. I tend to stick to the Microsoft Office LTSC 2021 ProPlus X64 installs... and the KMS Windows & Office Activation. Make sure you have enabled system paging. I have seen Office installs hang and fail to install before paging has been enabled.

Hope you get it sorted.

dajosova

Downloaded
321.2 GB
Uploaded
256.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Nice build, however I experience some annoying problems:
The laptop (running this build) is unable to go deeper than package C3 state with all drivers installed. It's fine if your gaming, but for office work, I wouldn't use it.​
Bluetooth audio speakers connect, but most of the time can't produce audio - takes like 20 tries of disconnect/connect in order make it work.​
Can't seem to make printer work (the print spooler service is enabled). Seems like a driver issue, however even when I copied the drivers from Windows 10 build (that has working printer functionality), I was unable to make it work. The scanner functionality does seem to work fine though.​
Performance monitoring tools such as 'ThrottleStop' can get wonky too. Sometimes the CPU just doesn't want to listen to the specified parameters and just do whatever it wants, like for example - turbo boost too aggressively, increasing temps for no reason.​
Anyways, that was my experience with this particular build (that I installed TWICE, cause I thought the issues above were caused by me).

P.S Pre-installed software is a bad idea. Leave it to the user, please. The first thing I had to do was uninstalled uTorrent, MPC and other useless shit that I either will never use or replace with open source alternatives.
I agree with that too. Eventhough I don't mind to install Firefox in order to install Chrome right after, but I would prefer some Chrome updated offline package ready for installation, though!

originalul

Downloaded
64.1 GB
Uploaded
122.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
A fix for solving ALT+F4+Enter to close the whole PC? I press ALT+ F4 but I have to click OK with the mouse without being able to press Enter, because if I press enter from the keyboard it shows me the options to close the computer.

Last edited:

mediworld81

Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi FBConan, Telemetry is also disabled ? if yes, how do i enable it in this Build ?
Thnaks for your wonderful work.

jmcomshop2022

Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks for sharing .............always handy to have .....sorts out alot of problems .........seeding when down loaded

digitalgsmp

Downloaded
31.4 GB
Uploaded
14.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The look and potential performance that I see for FBConan's builds has me obsessed with installing it on my computer. After several days of trying over the holidays I just can't get it to install. I either get files are missing error during the install or my computer doesn't meet requirements when I put the install.esd and the other file into an ISO of the full version. I have tried smaller partitions, mbr instead of gpt, full formats. Any full version windows 11 will install normally. But FBConan builds get me the 0x8007025D error, Phoenix was the most promising, it copied 60% of the files before the error stopped the show. My gear is a self build using an x570 gigabyte MB, 32 gigs ram, m2 sdd and a rysen 3950 cpu. It's just a curious thing seeing all the very happy users. I'm jealous and frustrated but grateful to see someone helping us get around the MS Bloat and intrusion. Thanks for making it. I've tried all the guidance instructions but nada. Hopefully someone will have an answer for whatever it is stopping the installation from completing. Thanks.

digitalgsmp

Downloaded
31.4 GB
Uploaded
14.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I made kind of a long post a little while ago saying how cool I think FBConan's builds are but could not install them. I just tried the X-Lite SE version that looks like a TeamOS and FBConan collab. That installed just fine as far as I can tell, and it's very nice. I'm new to Windows 11 in general and still gettiing used to the UI coming from a stock Windows 10 version. I am curious though does anyone have any idea why FBConan's Reflection, Harmony and Neon just will not install on my system, What's different in the Special Edition? Thanks community, I would be lost without places like this on the web.

originalul

Downloaded
64.1 GB
Uploaded
122.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
how do i stop the annyoing message "windows will expire soon: 2023 date" ?