Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post

gocmez

Downloaded
198.1 GB
Uploaded
173.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for all you do.

jaypee008

Downloaded
182 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you for this awesome build, downloading and will seed :)

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
hi to all hop all is well just asking that i did start download start about (Windows Mac10_TeamOS.rar 3.36GB ) 2 days ago but its still showing connecting to peer but other windows download very good any idea from admin here thank you very much

Downloaded
18.6 GB
Uploaded
59.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Setup is getting stuck on "now we have some important setup to do", been like that for 10+ min

Findorfin

Banned
Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for the sharing this windows version

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
hi to all hop all is well just asking that i did start download start about (Windows Mac10_TeamOS.rar 3.36GB ) 2 days ago but its still showing connecting to peer but other windows download very good any idea from admin here thank you very much
I do not understand you at all. I did not upload that .rar file. Go where you found it and ask there!

Setup is getting stuck on "now we have some important setup to do", been like that for 10+ min
Offline account only!
You are welcome

Last edited:
Downloaded
18.6 GB
Uploaded
59.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Yeah figured out that out, you can't connect to network during setup, now to see if I can't get my driver's working lol. Touchpad, Nvidia, intel iGPU all aren't working and finding a driver updater that isn't malware is a challenge

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Yeah figured out that out, you can't connect to network during setup, now to see if I can't get my driver's working lol. Touchpad, Nvidia, intel iGPU all aren't working and finding a driver updater that isn't malware is a challenge
You cannot connect because you need to install laptop drivers after installation. There is no malware here on TeamOS

vijaykrishna

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Is the Windows updatable? And is it good for gaming ?

Stanislav

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.5 TB
Uploaded
5,512.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks @Mirkec, with an OS like this my ratio goes downhill ;)
BTW, any Win x64, the last PRIMAL has the pain that after installation after one or two restarts turn off the Internet, whether it's Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
And that's only 64-bit Windows; all the other win 7, 8, Xp work flawlessly for days with that same router on the other 2 computers. Do you have any idea?

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Thanks @Mirkec, with an OS like this my ratio goes downhill ;)
BTW, any Win x64, the last PRIMAL has the pain that after installation after one or two restarts turn off the Internet, whether it's Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
And that's only 64-bit Windows; all the other win 7, 8, Xp work flawlessly for days with that same router on the other 2 computers. Do you have any idea?
Sorry, no clues. I was in Primal for a few weeks. Did not experience anything similar to Wi-Fi. Also, this is still an insider.
Maybe drivers...

nimish

Downloaded
21 GB
Uploaded
7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I am having issue with microsoft teams, i have to login again after it shows an error after closing it or restarting windows. I am speculating it might be because of any of the default apps removed. How can i fix that?

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
it shows an error
Plz Provide More Info , Screenshot The Error Using Lightshot Tool , Then Use [ Lookimg.com ] To Upload The Image , Maybe We Can Help You :call:

edwin1234

Downloaded
181.8 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
When launching Windows, I cant get over this error: ''windows could not load required file winsetup.dll the file may be corrupt to install windows restart installation error code 07Xe''. please help, thanks

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I am having issue with microsoft teams, i have to login again after it shows an error after closing it or restarting windows. I am speculating it might be because of any of the default apps removed. How can i fix that?
The login to Teams worked fine here (tried 6 times with two different accounts):
You are welcome!

When launching Windows, I cant get over this error: ''windows could not load required file winsetup.dll the file may be corrupt to install windows restart installation error code 07Xe''. please help, thanks
I really do not know what are you talking about! Give more info or stop doing additional tweaks and modifications. Everything works fine here...
You are welcome too!

vijaykrishna

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
can we pause windows updates or can we stop it ?

yearsandyears

Downloaded
13.8 GB
Uploaded
400.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello my friend ,

How is it going ?

once again thank you very much to you,

Being online: can you tell us if it is possible to add the French language later?

Thanks again .

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Hello my friend ,

How is it going ?

once again thank you very much to you,

Being online: can you tell us if it is possible to add the French language later?

Thanks again .
Yes you can in all my builds you can add all languages!

yearsandyears

Downloaded
13.8 GB
Uploaded
400.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
ah super big thank you to you,