Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much @Mirkec

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec i do have a question did you move the original win10 icon file or completely replaced with these custom i like to put the normal icons back but all i see is your icons or the ones in other folders are the old school ones
if they are deleted(replaced) with your custom ones you know a tool that can bring all icons back on the system?
edit: seems even those old looking icons cant be used tried to change them but it seems your icons are superglued to it what icon we select nothing happens it stays on yours
You can as suggested above or run sfc /scannow

@Mirkec i notice why every day windows driver become bigger and bigger without install new apps anything update window in background kindly suggest why it happen at time to install window take around 15 Gb but after 2 or 3 days it will show 3GB more space used without any new app install
Sorry but I do not have a clue. It cannot appears from nothing. Updates, drivers, apps, temp, cache files etc...
According to M$ website Windows 10 took approximately around 20BG and more often then that. It common that after clean install very fast Windows took more and more storage.
Or our big brother did something new. Each new version becomes harder to change/custom. But one is for sure it have nothing with my customizations. I do not integrate craps or suspiciuos background codes...

Last edited:

Vincent9999

Downloaded
9.8 GB
Uploaded
250.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you , this looks great. I've been putting off formatting my comp for a year, can't wait to get this up and running!

nadeem89

Downloaded
5.2 GB
Uploaded
39.5 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
You can as suggested above or run sfc /scannow

Sorry but I do not have a clue. It cannot appears from nothing. Updates, drivers, apps, temp, cache files etc...
According to M$ website Windows 10 took approximately around 20BG and more often then that. It common that after clean install very fast Windows took more and more storage.
Or our big brother did something new. Each new version becomes harder to change/custom. But one is for sure it have nothing with my customizations. I do not integrate craps or suspiciuos background codes...

Thanks for your reply let see what is going on inside windows drive

MakGill

Banned
Downloaded
5.2 GB
Uploaded
20.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Its look nice, thank you

ali Neuf

Downloaded
54.2 GB
Uploaded
70.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much, it's amazing

vocht

Downloaded
34.5 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Dear OP,

First of all, thanks for your amazing work. I've been running Garuda for 2 weeks and it's very fast and stable.
However, I'm running into some small issues, and since this is the first time I run a custom built OS I suspect it might have a connection.

I installed Mozilla Thunderbird, but it is very buggy, e.g. my first e-mail account (no gmail) wouldn't show up anywhere, but couldn't remove it or add another,
this resolved itself suddenly, but when adding another (gmail this time) it showed up twice, after deleting the account there's still one inaccessible gmail inbox, etc.

Apart from MT, sometimes my windows notification area shows 2 dropbox icons.
Furthermore, I can't seem to assign the WIN+E shortkey (to show explorer) to Directory Opus.

Might these have to do something with Garuda?

Thanks in advance, and again, props for the awesome release.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Dear OP,

First of all, thanks for your amazing work. I've been running Garuda for 2 weeks and it's very fast and stable.
However, I'm running into some small issues, and since this is the first time I run a custom built OS I suspect it might have a connection.

I installed Mozilla Thunderbird, but it is very buggy, e.g. my first e-mail account (no gmail) wouldn't show up anywhere, but couldn't remove it or add another,
this resolved itself suddenly, but when adding another (gmail this time) it showed up twice, after deleting the account there's still one inaccessible gmail inbox, etc.

Apart from MT, sometimes my windows notification area shows 2 dropbox icons.
Furthermore, I can't seem to assign the WIN+E shortkey (to show explorer) to Directory Opus.

Might these have to do something with Garuda?

Thanks in advance, and again, props for the awesome release.
1. To be honest I think your problem is connected with Mozilla not this builds. At least I do not see a connection! And you said this resolved itself suddenly. Did you do updates meanwhile? Possibility to connect to other accounts confirms that to some extent. I do not see a reason why this build should prevent you from using Thunderbird. You can even install and run the app.

2. Regarding the Drobox notification issue. I cannot reproduce that. But apps works fine, right? Can be a bug, issue...

3. Win+E is assigned by default and works fine here. If not go to DO option and change the hotkey...

4. This is still preview build, beta build. Maybe there is some connection. Keep tracking and see what will happen with next updates...

krisjae321

Downloaded
24.2 GB
Uploaded
9.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
From Garuda Linux?

Thanks for this share, appreciate the effort.

Dravin

Downloaded
128.8 GB
Uploaded
43.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This works fine, even on my old potato intel pentium PC system and is very stable. I was even able to do windows update > cumulative update for .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8. The windows cumulative update won't work though. I love the colors and the dark mode themes. Had to adjust a few things, like the color of the mouse and speed, adjust a few privacy settings etc. I will run this build till the end of the year. Cheers....

vocht

Downloaded
34.5 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
1. To be honest I think your problem is connected with Mozilla not this builds. At least I do not see a connection! And you said this resolved itself suddenly. Did you do updates meanwhile? Possibility to connect to other accounts confirms that to some extent. I do not see a reason why this build should prevent you from using Thunderbird. You can even install and run the app.

2. Regarding the Drobox notification issue. I cannot reproduce that. But apps works fine, right? Can be a bug, issue...

3. Win+E is assigned by default and works fine here. If not go to DO option and change the hotkey...

4. This is still preview build, beta build. Maybe there is some connection. Keep tracking and see what will happen with next updates...

Thanks a lot for your reply!
I agree, it sounds like there's not a connection indeed.

I'll do what you suggested in point 4.

Downloaded
87.2 GB
Uploaded
703.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Timing is great for me. Thank you . Will be going on tonight. And what a fast torrent!

~d

cody0520

Downloaded
71 GB
Uploaded
275.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hvaing a issue installing this to my SSD and/or my m.2

i used rufus 3.13 to create a standard install of the iso image,
used BIOS and UEFI and both give me same issue

the install would get to finiallizing the install and pop the error up
" windows failed to boot into the proper installation phase please restart the install and try again " or something along those lines ill have to pull it up again and try to install to get the actuall error

i tried other ISO images same method and they worked with no problems HELPPPPPP lol i really like what i see with this OS and want to use it

Last edited:

shba7x

Downloaded
322.1 GB
Uploaded
171.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you very much !

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Hvaing a issue installing this to my SSD and/or my m.2

i used rufus 3.13 to create a standard install of the iso image,
used BIOS and UEFI and both give me same issue

the install would get to finiallizing the install and pop the error up
" windows failed to boot into the proper installation phase please restart the install and try again " or something along those lines ill have to pull it up again and try to install to get the actuall error

i tried other ISO images same method and they worked with no problems HELPPPPPP lol i really like what i see with this OS and want to use it
Open diskpart and convert system drive to MBR!

fleshnblood

Downloaded
24 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
can i re enable windows defender on this build? please tell me how. thank you.

elgez

Downloaded
30.3 GB
Uploaded
32.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Great Work ..Thank U
** How can i do like This custmizations ?

7thsign

Downloaded
105.4 GB
Uploaded
558.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for this good windows..

denslin