Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Since the admins have vouched for the OS and it is a untouched one, you can assume that is safe for now and get back to it at the end of the test.

Since you have been changing OS, do this for one last time
  1. Reinstall the same OS as the previous one
  2. Install all the software you need (Download the software from the official website) but don't run the medicine (Just install primary software, like if it is browser, then don't install extensions) (If extensions are auto installed once you sync, then don't sync)
If you get the same result it is either OS or Software Problem. But OS can be excluded since it has credibility, so look for any anonymous software that you have installed, since you didn't apply medicine, it has to be one of the software you have installed. Remove the software that has high credibility from the list of potential malware. Like Firefox, Chrome, Notepad++, IDM and any other software that have high credibility. (we can help you with that if you share your installed software)

At this point, if you get the same pop up, then it is either OS or software, so you can cross out medicine and extensions. But if you don't get the pop, then there is no fault with OS and software but the pop up may be due to medicine or extensions.

Applying medicine is a vexing process, so you can try that at last, so, apply the extensions and try disabling them one by one until you don't see the pop up, if you see the pop even after extension test, it is most likely medicine.

It is a process of trial and error, but you will be able to pin point just what is causing the error for sure at the end of this test. All it takes is a ample amount of time. If you have time to expend, you can definitely reslove this.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
257 (265)
Member for 7 years
@Udoy0 I google that and nothing comes up, you might need to start unistalling stuff until you find the issue!

arachnoid

Downloaded
153.2 GB
Uploaded
316 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
It looks like the header for a Microsoft bing news article maybe the loader registry itself is corrupted causing the spoofed message.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Udoy0 you did NOT answer me on my questions before ...
ok start the diagnose wat happens when that screen comes up and you press the escape button ...
when it then is gone then it is a Prank that you have download ...
when it is not gone then it is malware and we need to further investigate ...
only then i go private (pm) because this thread can go on for many pages and that we do not want (lol)

mikal_s

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Quick web search seems all with that exact wording ALL come from sites associated with Ghana So as someone else in thread said does look as it a headline..
so one question I would ask after seeing this on my search is has OP visited any these marked sites or something similar..
Also note ALL say same thing as=5 days ago..
See image

Udoy0

Downloaded
290.1 GB
Uploaded
423.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@Udoy0 you did NOT answer me on my questions before ...
ok start the diagnose wat happens when that screen comes up and you press the escape button ...
when it then is gone then it is a Prank that you have download ...
when it is not gone then it is malware and we need to further investigate ...
only then i go private (pm) because this thread can go on for many pages and that we do not want (lol)
I'm sorry I'm not that much active on the internet but man thanks also yeah I've removed some of the extensions from my browser and I haven't seen any headlines poppin outta nowhere so I guess I'm safe for now and if this happens again then I'll be switching to linux

Quick web search seems all with that exact wording ALL come from sites associated with Ghana So as someone else in thread said does look as it a headline..
so one question I would ask after seeing this on my search is has OP visited any these marked sites or something similar..
Also note ALL say same thing as=5 days ago..
See image
Nah man this is my first time seeing this link and no I haven't visited any of these sites but I guess it was plugin issue since I haven't seen anything after removing some browser plugins
Since the admins have vouched for the OS and it is a untouched one, you can assume that is safe for now and get back to it at the end of the test.

Since you have been changing OS, do this for one last time
  1. Reinstall the same OS as the previous one
  2. Install all the software you need (Download the software from the official website) but don't run the medicine (Just install primary software, like if it is browser, then don't install extensions) (If extensions are auto installed once you sync, then don't sync)
If you get the same result it is either OS or Software Problem. But OS can be excluded since it has credibility, so look for any anonymous software that you have installed, since you didn't apply medicine, it has to be one of the software you have installed. Remove the software that has high credibility from the list of potential malware. Like Firefox, Chrome, Notepad++, IDM and any other software that have high credibility. (we can help you with that if you share your installed software)

At this point, if you get the same pop up, then it is either OS or software, so you can cross out medicine and extensions. But if you don't get the pop, then there is no fault with OS and software but the pop up may be due to medicine or extensions.

Applying medicine is a vexing process, so you can try that at last, so, apply the extensions and try disabling them one by one until you don't see the pop up, if you see the pop even after extension test, it is most likely medicine.

It is a process of trial and error, but you will be able to pin point just what is causing the error for sure at the end of this test. All it takes is a ample amount of time. If you have time to expend, you can definitely reslove this.
Will do this if I see headlines again but I removed some plugins from browsers and I haven't seen anything from then on

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for your feedback.
Thread closed, if you need anything concerning this thread, contact staff to re-open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.