Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Windows XP SP3 Darklord V2.0 x86 - [08.10.2022]

Sara_Chan

Downloaded
58.8 GB
Uploaded
291.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Windows XP - Darklord Edition SP3 V2.0 [08.10.2022]
PyKPcm.png

DESCRIPTION
Hi everyone! For those of you who are still using XP in a VM (or if you're like me, a real PC :p) I have created a build of Windows XP that contains all the things necessary to use it in 2022! This build contains all the Windows XP updates from 2014 and all POSReady updates from 2019, and also includes many tools, drivers, and programs to browse the modern web securely on XP. This is an updated version to my 2020 Darklord OS.

It includes hundreds of USB3.0, NVMe, SATA/AHCI, WLAN, and LAN drivers, plus the stock XP drivers. This version can also boot and install on modern PCs such as those using the Ryzen or Coffee Lake.

It's designed to be a very minimal modification so there isn't any crazy stuff added or modified, just the essentials to get you started.

Tested in a VM and Physical Machine, let me know if there are problems. Scanned extracted ISO folder with Panda Dome, 0 Detections. :D

SCREENSHOTS
QBLsGV.png

QBL1EK.png

QBLF9s.png

QBLHfc.png

QBLIjz.png

FEATURES
The following features are added:
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 (KB936929)
- All Windows XP and POSReady 2009 Updates until May 22, 2019, incl. WannaCry Patches etc
- Windows Genuine Advantage Validation (KB905474)
- Windows XP Root Certificates Update (KB931125)
- Windows Installer v4.5.6002.24298 (KB942288-v3)
- ExFAT Driver Updater (KB955704) - adds ExFAT support
- Windows Remote Desktop Connection 7.0 (KB969084)
- Windows PowerShell v2.0 and WinRM 2.0 (KB968930)
- Internet Explorer 8 (KB2898785)
- Windows Media Player 11

The following runtimes are added:
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
- Microsoft NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable: 2002, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015-2019
- Microsoft Visual Basic v1.00, v2.0, v3.0, v4.0 16-bit, v4.0.29.24 32-bit, v5.2.84.44, v6.1.98.39 (SP6)

The following applications are added:
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 4.0 (KB940157)
- Windows PowerShell v2.0 (KB968930)
- Microsoft BitLocker To Go Reader (KB970401)

The following applications are optional:
- 7-Zip 22.01 (File extractor)
- Additional Themes (Adds 10 nice additional themes to XP)
- K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.5 (Collection of video and audio codecs)
- MyPal 68.12.4b (Firefox 68 port for Windows XP)
- POP Peeper 5.4.1 (Modern e-mail client for XP)
- Registry Tweaks (Various registry tweaks for XP, reversible)
- SumatraPDF v3.3.3 (PDF reader)
- VLC Media Player v3.0.17 (Media player, can play many different videos and audio formats)

The following patches are installed:
- ACPI Medicines v5.1.2600.7777 - Adds support for motherboards that were produced after 2016
- PAE Medicines v3.6 - Allows more than 4GB of RAM
- TCP/IP Medicines - Increases the Half-Open outgoing connections from 10 to 16777215 (maximum)
- UxTheme Medicines - Allows you to use unsigned visual styles in XP themes

The following drivers have been added (not a complete list):
- AMD & Intel USB3.0 xHCI
- Kai-Schtrom NVMe drivers (backported Windows 7 Open Fabric Alliance driver)
- MovAX-Gen2 NVMe driver 2.0
- MovAX-Gen2 SATA driver 2.0
- MovAX-Gen2 USB3.0 xHCI driver v2.2
- Kernel Mode Driver Framework 1.11
- Samsung NVMe driver 1.2 (backported Windows 7 Samsung driver)
- Universal Intel SATA/AHCI/RAID drivers
- JMicron RAID drivers
- DriverPacks BASE v11.09.01.2f with Chipset v12.09, LAN v12.05, MassStorage (with USB3) v12.09, and WLAN v12.02 base

Removed Components:
The following components are removed from the ISO. Note that none of these removals cause issues, they're only removed because they don't function properly anymore or aren't needed
- Applications: "Internet Games"
- Multimedia: "AOL ART Image Format Support", "Music Samples"
- Network: "MSN Explorer", "Netmeeting", "Outlook Express", "Windows Messenger"
- Operating System: "Blaster and Nachi Removal Tool", "Tour"
- Drivers: "Logitech WingMan", "Sony Jog Dial", "Toshiba DVD decoder card", "Brother Devices"

REQUIREMENTS
- Platforms: x86/x64
- RAM: 256 MB or higher (512 MB if using Mypal)
- Hard disk: 6+ GB or higher
- CPU with SSE2

DOWNLOADS

- Use if Google Drive doesn't work​

Last edited:

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Beautiful offering :h::h:

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanx for the share and info.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thanks will try it out in vmware, looks like a keeper

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Sara_Chan everything is more than perfect except the VT result that doesn't show what is scanned.
It is an Operating System and the VT result must be more detailed. I suggest to upload another.
Anyway keep it up :clap:

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
1.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanx for the share and info.

hacxer

Downloaded
101.4 GB
Uploaded
83.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you .i really like it!

Sara_Chan

Downloaded
58.8 GB
Uploaded
291.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Sara_Chan everything is more than perfect except the VT result that doesn't show what is scanned.
It is an Operating System and the VT result must be more detailed. I suggest to upload another.
Anyway keep it up :clap:
It is a deep scan with AVG, which means everything is scanned
I cant scan the file on VT cause its over 1 GB, do you have an AV to recommend me that works on XP ^^;
Most antivirus stopped supporting XP a while ago unfortunately.
Many thanks

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
It is a deep scan with AVG, which means everything is scanned
I cant scan the file on VT cause its over 1 GB, do you have an AV to recommend me that works on XP ^^;
Most antivirus stopped supporting XP a while ago unfortunately.
Many thanks
Yes but it is not shown what is scanned it could be a light software you understand what i mean.
As for the recommendation for an AV i don't have something to suggest because i never use antivirus to break my head with false positives.
I use scheduled daily backups.

Sara_Chan

Downloaded
58.8 GB
Uploaded
291.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Yes but it is not shown what is scanned it could be a light software you understand what i mean.
As for the recommendation for an AV i don't have something to suggest because i never use antivirus to break my head with false positives.
I use scheduled daily backups.
Hi, is this good ?

Scanned extracted ISO folder with Panda Dome, 0 Detection

QBl4qv.png

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hi, is this good ?

Scanned extracted ISO folder with Panda Dome, 0 Detection

QBl4qv.png
That looks like a good scan but that image on it's own does not show what was scanned.

We want to know what was scanned and the scan results. How you provide that information doesn't mattter. You can do it with words, with pictures or with a combination of both.

You already have a results image so you could post a link to this image as your Virustotal link and add the words "Scanned extracted ISO folder with Panda Dome, 0 Detections" at the bottom of your description. That's what I would do.

If you really want to provide all the information in a single image then here are some examples of virus scan images that show what was scanned and the scan results.

You might get a page that shows what was scanned if you click the "Show details" button. If you do then you can create an image showing both the details window and the scan results window, like some of the example above.

Last edited:

Sara_Chan

Downloaded
58.8 GB
Uploaded
291.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
That looks like a good scan but that image on it's own does not show what was scanned.

We want to know what was scanned and the scan results. How you provide that information doesn't mattter. You can do it with words, with pictures or with a combination of both.

You already have a results image so you could post a link to this image as your Virustotal link and add the words "Scanned extracted ISO folder with Panda Dome, 0 Detections" at the bottom of your description. That's what I would do.

If you really want to provide all the information in a single image then here are some examples of virus scan images that show what was scanned and the scan results.

You might get a page that shows what was scanned if you click the "Show details" button. If you do then you can create an image showing both the details window and the scan results window, like some of the example above.
Ok, I have updated the post with scan results + description, please let me know if there are issues!

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Ok, I have updated the post with scan results + description, please let me know if there are issues!
No problems at all! I like the "Tested in a VM and Physical Machine." Not many people provide that information.

I think that this is your first post and it's a good one. The thread layout is attractive, easy to read and full of useful information.
Well done.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
We're excited to have this great looking build as we can use it for some dear old games we loved playing. Thank you
@Sara_Chan , a most admirable and excellent share. :):clap:

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
414.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
idk if its will works on some gen2 or gen3 machine, and let me save for the aged machine hehe

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I would show you a more detailed result like this.

The result is not from this .iso i only show you an example.
Read what I wrote to Sara_Chen above.
"We want to know what was scanned and the scan results. How you provide that information doesn't mattter. You can do it with words, with pictures or with a combination of both."​
Sara_Chan chose to use a combination of both.

If you prefer to show the virus scan with just an image then that is your choice. I know that a lot of people like to do it that way which is why I gave several examples of that method.

Sara_Chan

Downloaded
58.8 GB
Uploaded
291.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
idk if its will works on some gen2 or gen3 machine, and let me save for the aged machine hehe
It should work on new machines and old machines

Sara_Chan please scan the .iso again and click on show details.
Ok, I will do this in a few minutes :)

Sara_Chan

Downloaded
58.8 GB
Uploaded
291.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
No don't do it your VT result shows clearly what is scanned. Maybe i don't see it. I quit.
I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to cause an conflicts or issues :c

I was told this was good, if it wasn't, that's ok.

This time I have a good AV that shows good results details clearly and easily. I will use this AV in the future. I hope this is good :) And thank you for your patience.

QB5CXc.png

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to cause an conflicts or issues :c

I was told this was good, if it wasn't, that's ok.

This time I have a good AV that shows good results details clearly and easily. I will use this AV in the future. I hope this is good :) And thank you for your patience.

QB5CXc.png
I told you that your post and its virus scan was fine, and it was. I am a Super Admin, one of the most senior admins here. I wrote the posting guidelines and virus scanning requirements for new members like yourself, so it is my interpretation of the rules that you should listen to. There was no need for you to change your post.

Jimmy's posts contradicting what I told you were confusing and unnecessary. I have deleted them. He should have read our discussion before interfering.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)