Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent ⚡ PowerFull OS ⚡ [22621.1194] No TPM Required

sosososo

Downloaded
134.3 GB
Uploaded
44.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I installed this version but after reset it asks for username and password

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
I installed this version but after reset it asks for username and password
Did you setup user name and password during installation???

Remove then autounattend/xml and install again

seanmcginger

Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
24.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you for your hard work!

tagppis

Downloaded
61.8 GB
Uploaded
281 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you for uploading. gonna test on vm first to see if it maches the requirments for my usage

lyminhtuan

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Hãy xóa tệp unattened.xml và thử lại.
Bạn là người duy nhất có vấn đề này cho đến nay.
I deleted the unattended.xml file and reinstalled it but I'm stuck on the pin code section, what should I do? Thank you

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
I deleted the unattended.xml file and reinstalled it but I'm stuck on the pin code section, what should I do? Thank you
You haven't downloaded yet...............so what are you talking about?

lyminhtuan

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
You haven't downloaded yet...............so what are you talking about?
After installing ghost, I went straight to entering an account and password automatically, skipping the input part, so I deleted the unattended.xml file and reinstalled. After entering my account, when I entered the password, it stopped working. what else?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
After installing ghost, I went straight to entering an account and password automatically, skipping the input part, so I deleted the unattended.xml file and reinstalled. After entering my account, when I entered the password, it stopped working. what else?
This is not a Ghost build, reply to the website you have downloaded

lyminhtuan

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Đây không phải là bản Ghost, hãy trả lời trang web bạn đã tải xuống
Sorry I'm not very good at English so there are times when my words don't make sense

lyminhtuan

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
This is not a Ghost build, reply to the website you have downloaded
I really like your Windows and after installing it, I got an error that the system skipped the user and password input, so I saw your instructions above to delete the unattended.xml file. I followed it and reinstalled it later. When I finished entering my Microsoft account and went to the step of entering my digital password, it hung and I couldn't continue

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
I really like your Windows and after installing it, I got an error that the system skipped the user and password input, so I saw your instructions above to delete the unattended.xml file. I followed it and reinstalled it later. When I finished entering my Microsoft account and went to the step of entering my digital password, it hung and I couldn't continue
As I said you haven't downloaded, how on earth you have installed it.
In a post above you said you have installed a Ghost build................
THIS IS NOT A GHOST BUILD
Period

Downloaded
17 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
my display turns off and goes into sleep mode even when im playing a video like youtube or netflix
tried to search the thread with no luck
is there any way of fixing this other than turning off the timers in power saving?
dont know if it has anything to do with it but i turned on "ultimate performance" in "choose power plan" when you right click on the desktop

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
my display turns off and goes into sleep mode even when im playing a video like youtube or netflix
tried to search the thread with no luck
is there any way of fixing this other than turning off the timers in power saving?
dont know if it has anything to do with it but i turned on "ultimate performance" in "choose power plan" when you right click on the desktop
Never had such issue and no one else here have reported such thing.
You only know what you have changed.

viperbri68

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
12.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Nice work...installing it now. Thanks for all the included tools as well. You put a lot of work into this.

lowmhile

Downloaded
18.8 GB
Uploaded
7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
awesome bro thanks. I will try this right now! ;)

Remove unattended.xml file and try again.
You are the only one with this issue so far.
Where to locate this file?
I'm stock at username password even thought I didn't set up any. Please help. I can only use command prompt.

Where to locate this file?
I'm stock at username password even thought I didn't set up any. Please help. I can only use command prompt.
Oh never mind sir I found a way to access the log in. 😍😍😍 Thanks for this again

maxking

Downloaded
67.3 GB
Uploaded
59.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I really don't know how to solve it, since November in this version a dos window opens saying bug reported but I can't read anything else since it only lasts a second, I uninstalled everything, leaving myself only with the default apps, can you tell me how to solve?
Thank you

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
I really don't know how to solve it, since November in this version a dos window opens saying bug reported but I can't read anything else since it only lasts a second, I uninstalled everything, leaving myself only with the default apps, can you tell me how to solve?
Thank you
I don't know what you have installed on your system to help you, it could be anything.
Have you used any of the programs?

maxking

Downloaded
67.3 GB
Uploaded
59.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I don't know what you have installed on your system to help you, it could be anything.
Have you used any of the programs?
thanks, I have used 4 programs in total in addition to the default ones which I have uninstalled but the problem remains with this reported bug which opens in a DOS window, has this ever happened to anyone? I can't read anything else because it lasts less than a second.
I noticed that in that period I installed defender 2.1 tool which I removed and no other programs

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
thanks, I have used 4 programs in total in addition to the default ones which I have uninstalled but the problem remains with this reported bug which opens in a DOS window, has this ever happened to anyone? I can't read anything else because it lasts less than a second.
I noticed that in that period I installed defender 2.1 tool which I removed and no other programs
From the moment you have used 4 programs it could be anything.
The DOS windows it opens when you start your system?

maxking

Downloaded
67.3 GB
Uploaded
59.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I uninstalled all the programs
the dos window appears after about 5 minutes that I started it and not every day, very randomly, until ten days ago it appeared every morning