Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.6.0.2181 (Beta)

djolenzze

Downloaded
236.7 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Still working for me, didnt reinstall it from the first time i installed it. Update it regulary and Medicines it every time.

sli44

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
47.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I used no Medicines, I made a fresh account, and installed the beta, it worked without any issue I suggest you uninstall
then use adobe cleaner to remove old ACC and info, create a new account with a new email then install the beta. don't block anything in firewall or host file
it would likely mess up Geraitive fill as its cloud-based AI
Yeah I don't know what the issue is then. I've uninstalled and used the adobe cleaner and followed up with the other cleaner floating around these forums... and then went through my registry to delete the remains. Doesn't matter if I'm logged into an adobe account or not.. within 5 minutes I get the unlicensed pop up. I know you say no Medicines needed but djolenzze has mentioned re-patching several times (whenever updated etc)... but that also doesn't seem to hold. And obviously blocking it via firewall would kill the genfill ai features. I tried blocking just the photoshop.exe as a test and it still popped up - so something else must be triggering it.

@djolenzze - are you using the patcher that came with the last stable version or the Medicines posted by pasmaster?

Richard_dn

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
702 GB
Uploaded
14.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Yeah I don't know what the issue is then. I've uninstalled and used the adobe cleaner and followed up with the other cleaner floating around these forums... and then went through my registry to delete the remains. Doesn't matter if I'm logged into an adobe account or not.. within 5 minutes I get the unlicensed pop up. I know you say no Medicines needed but djolenzze has mentioned re-patching several times (whenever updated etc)... but that also doesn't seem to hold. And obviously blocking it via firewall would kill the genfill ai features. I tried blocking just the photoshop.exe as a test and it still popped up - so something else must be triggering it.

@djolenzze - are you using the patcher that came with the last stable version or the Medicines posted by pasmaster?
Ok so this is how I did it, I installed Adobe photoshop 24.11 from here, without installing Adobe Cloud,
installing cloud buggers things up.
Then I installed the beta keeping the earlier 24.11 I made a fresh account and signed into both apps
did not use a patcher for beta. I get a popup saying to repair adobe cloud on startup (that's because it's not really installed anyway) I close that popup and both versions of Photoshop work as they should

I can't find it atm but it's Adobe Photoshop 2023 24.1.1.238 (x64) and it does use some medicine

Last edited:

djolenzze

Downloaded
236.7 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

I use the patcher that Pasmater posted, but thing is i installed photoshop the day before i posted it here, and from that time i just Medicines it every time that there is an update, becaus if i dont, it will tell me that trial is expired... I update and Medicines all products that i have installed.

djolenzze

Downloaded
236.7 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i just updated it all. Its all working fine, here are some screen shots, i use it on daily base, on my work because i work as graphic designer for almost 25 years so far.

Ghork

Downloaded
64.8 GB
Uploaded
82.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks you so much man!

Last edited by a moderator:

danonix

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
293.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for this beta version! Great tool to create! ;)

alxv1

Downloaded
75.3 GB
Uploaded
67.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This is sweet, saves a lot of time when editing on the fly. Also yeah need to remove host address lines that block connection to adobe servers for the log in to work and use generative fill, working great!

sli44

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
47.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This is sweet, saves a lot of time when editing on the fly. Also yeah need to remove host address lines that block connection to adobe servers for the log in to work and use generative fill, working great!
Gen AI aside - I'm wondering if removing all host addresses that block adobe is necessary to get this to stop the "unlicensed" message popups fr this version
I have all the adobe sites blocked via host file for my other adobe software that is working fine - so I'd imagine, while it may allow the genAI stuff, unblocking those would cause the other, working, software to stop working.

simonbuff

Downloaded
23.6 GB
Uploaded
14.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
many thanks for sharing this

alxv1

Downloaded
75.3 GB
Uploaded
67.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Gen AI aside - I'm wondering if removing all host addresses that block adobe is necessary to get this to stop the "unlicensed" message popups fr this version
I have all the adobe sites blocked via host file for my other adobe software that is working fine - so I'd imagine, while it may allow the genAI stuff, unblocking those would cause the other, working, software to stop working.
Also true it probably needs connection to a specific one no idea which, my regular photoshop and premiere pro still work fine, that being said I still firewall block any adobe component that will probably break the treatment

sli44

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
47.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Also true it probably needs connection to a specific one no idea which, my regular photoshop and premiere pro still work fine, that being said I still firewall block any adobe component that will probably break the treatment
So you have no adobe sites in your host file but you bock all adobe apps via firewall including this beta?
Do you just add the photoshop.exe to the firewall? or wait for it to phone home and interactively block it?

alxv1

Downloaded
75.3 GB
Uploaded
67.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
So you have no adobe sites in your host file but you bock all adobe apps via firewall including this beta?
Do you just add the photoshop.exe to the firewall? or wait for it to phone home and interactively block it?
The beta is allowed otherwise you can't login, firewall switched is on manual filtering mostly, allowing me to see any apps that are asking for connection, so after removing host lines I blocked most components that popped up for connection and allowed only the beta to connect

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
The beta is allowed otherwise you can't login, firewall switched is on manual filtering mostly, allowing me to see any apps that are asking for connection, so after removing host lines I blocked most components that popped up for connection and allowed only the beta to connect
As you've already done the work, it would be helpful if you could tell members which IPs/connections/apps you blocked and which ones you think are necessary. If you have the time.

AhsneX

Downloaded
7.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
please update this version ...... :wasntme:

kyntox

Downloaded
164 GB
Uploaded
381.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Neural filters all working fine here
It seems download is not working. Any work around?
Edit: Just ignore this. I restarted my PC and try downloading it again in the app and it works now.

Last edited:

teera60204

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
2.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you, gonna test it ...

24kurniawan

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
1.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
how to remove pop up time to update photoshop?

jamessypt

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
2.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this im gonna try this later

djolenzze

Downloaded
236.7 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
how to remove pop up time to update photoshop?
just do the update, and use "medicine" that PasMater posted it for all Adobe products. ;)