Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.6.0.2181 (Beta)

djolenzze

Downloaded
237.4 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
please update this version ...... :wasntme:
Update it via creative cloud application, and "cure" it. ;)

24kurniawan

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
1.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
after I updated and used medicine. photoshop often force close
do you know why it happens like that? when I use it it suddenly crashes and the application closes

djolenzze

Downloaded
237.4 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
after I updated and used medicine. photoshop often force close
do you know why it happens like that? when I use it it suddenly crashes and the application closes
I had that problem last week, i uninstalled it, clean the registry, and installed it again, then i copy these :
to other folder, update Photoshop beta, and just paste it back.

alxv1

Downloaded
75.3 GB
Uploaded
67.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
As you've already done the work, it would be helpful if you could tell members which IPs/connections/apps you blocked and which ones you think are necessary. If you have the time.
QGYILR.png

These are all the components I've blocked

Downloaded
11.4 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Awesomeness!! I am not sure whether I need the creative cloud app for this though. Do I? Well I`ll find out..
My destiny is in your hands... :wasntme:

BillTwin

Downloaded
12.5 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I was helping a friend and the generative fill feature was greyed out. I had him followed the below process and now its working.
If you find that Generative Fill is greyed out for you and you're over the age of 18, it is possible that you may not have a valid Date of Birth associated with your Adobe ID account. To update your Date of Birth, you can do either of the following:
  • Sign out and sign back in to both the Creative Cloud Desktop app and the Photoshop (beta) app
  • If you sign in using social sign-in (Apple, Google, and Facebook), ensure that your date of birth in that account is set to public instead of private.
Once your Date of Birth is up to date, relaunch the Photoshop (beta) app to enable Generative Fill.

24kurniawan

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
1.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I had that problem last week, i uninstalled it, clean the registry, and installed it again, then i copy these :
to other folder, update Photoshop beta, and just paste it back.
i cant find folder DynamicLinkMediaServer when i install Photoshop 24.6.0

kyntox

Downloaded
164 GB
Uploaded
381.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hey fellas. Does your generative fill still work? Since morning I always get this pop-up message "Generative Fill could not be used due to connection issues". So I did a clean uninstall, used AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool, and then installed this version back. But still, I get this error. Does Adobe already block me? Or it's their cloud that has a problem. I need feedback. Thanks.

Edit. I figure it out. If you too will encounter this problem, just go to Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Defender Firewall\Customize Settings and turn off. I know it's not recommended but that's the solution for me, for now.

Last edited:

sli44

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
48 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hey fellas. Does your generative fill still work? Since morning I always get this pop-up message "Generative Fill could not be used due to connection issues". So I did a clean uninstall, used AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool, and then installed this version back. But still, I get this error. Does Adobe already block me? Or it's their cloud that has a problem. I need feedback. Thanks.

Edit. I figure it out. If you too will encounter this problem, just go to Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Defender Firewall\Customize Settings and turn off. I know it's not recommended but that's the solution for me, for now.
If the solution for you was to turn off windows defender - you can probably add an exclusion to it to allow photoshop through. That way you can still keep your firewall on.

mikal_s

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i cant find folder DynamicLinkMediaServer when i install Photoshop 24.6.0
should find
DynamicLinkMediaServer
here "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2023\Required\DynamicLinkMediaServer"

Wukong

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
8.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thx for share. i need to look this new stuf :)

pichilie

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi! 1st of all... Thanks for this!!
I want to update it but Creative Cloud doesn't seem to find any application to update. What can I do?

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hi! 1st of all... Thanks for this!!
I want to update it but Creative Cloud doesn't seem to find any application to update. What can I do?
Update to what? Isn't v24.6 the latest version?

beechy

Downloaded
25 GB
Uploaded
33.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

@djolenzze thank you so much for the share​

djolenzze

Downloaded
237.4 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Update to what? Isn't v24.6 the latest version?
24.7 is latest, but it must be updated via CC.

ffmla

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
24.7 is latest, but it must be updated via CC.
Thanks for the app.
But Creative Cloud installation didn't recognize the Photoshop beta installation. Is there any other way to do the update?

djolenzze

Downloaded
237.4 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the app.
But Creative Cloud installation didn't recognize the Photoshop beta installation. Is there any other way to do the update?
You can try to go to help tab in photoshop and click update, maybe CC will recognise it then...

ffmla

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
You can try to go to help tab in photoshop and click update, maybe CC will recognise it then...
No, it doesn't. They show Buy & Try option only. Try leads to the payment screen.

sujatha1983

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
415.9 GB
Uploaded
907.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
awesome man, my dream of working like a pro came true. I have a habit of collecting all the languages acterss wallpapers of my desktop screen size, if they are of not my screen size i recreate them with my photoshop skills, but damn this beta version is truly awesome. Now iam working like a pro, thank you once again.

sujatha1983

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
415.9 GB
Uploaded
907.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
somebody please help me, now after a day this beta has starting giving problem, the generate tool doesn't work at all it says "an error occured during image generation, error request taks 400 bad request"