Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's Windows 10 21H1 Compact and SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!)

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Yes and tried enabling it. but its not enabling
From the description
"This build cannot receive future OS Features and Updates, and is intended to be that way. Because of this, the OS will remain stable, and the size of it will not grow exponentially like full Windows installs tend to, but remain the same."

What do you want update to do? How do you know that it's not enabling?
Use the "Services" app to check the state of the "Windows Update" service.
Check that the startup state of "Windows Update" changes when you run the enable or disable commands.

Last edited:

vasusmiling

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
31.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
From the description
"This build cannot receive future OS Features and Updates, and is intended to be that way. Because of this, the OS will remain stable, and the size of it will not grow exponentially like full Windows installs tend to, but remain the same."

What do you want update to do? How do you know that it's not enabling?
Use the "Services" app to check the state of the "Windows Update" service.
Check that the startup state of "Windows Update" changes when you run the enable or disable commands.
i was trying to install Bluetooth driver by going in update driver option as i couldn't find it company website.

anyhow i installed using team os mega installer. thank you for clarification.

AceofZeroz

Banned
Downloaded
10.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for this awesome update!
:)

genaromx

Downloaded
25.6 GB
Uploaded
9.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi. How can I create a new windows user? I cant see the option to add.
Many thanks in advance.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hi. How can I create a new windows user? I cant see the option to add.
Many thanks in advance.
Does this build have Control Panel?
If it does then try Control Panel > User Accounts.
This works on some other FBconan builds.

genaromx

Downloaded
25.6 GB
Uploaded
9.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Does this build have Control Panel?
If it does then try Control Panel > User Accounts.
This works on some other FBconan builds.
Yes, it does control panel and user accounts but the options are hiden.
The solution is open "Computer Management" and add the user with this tool.

kaswarbro

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you FBConan! Always enjoy your builds

genaromx

Downloaded
25.6 GB
Uploaded
9.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi!

I love you build. I hope you can help me to resolve this problem. I found that Settings > Ease of Access > Narrator is removed, I understand this is for reduce de the size of system, you make a great job. I would like to know if there is a way to re-install in my system only this function. I use software like balabolka or TextAloud to create audiobooks (This software convert text to speech mp3) The problem is the software dont recognizes the SAPI 5 voices. ¿Do you know how can I recover the function of text to speech Sapi 5 in our windows?

Many thanks in advance.

umair4ziz

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I am speechless. FBConan deserves the highest level of recognition for perfecting the "OS with dirt from MS". After testing it in VBox with numerous apps, this assembly proves to be the best one of the 21H1 light builds. It even resolves my earlier issue of "Pervasive installation (Sage Peachtree Quantum 2011 U.S Edition Database) which I faced in 19043.962 Light edition with build date April 19, 2021. Also, I loved the 3D Paint application which has been kept inside, That is a joyful thing to have with a touch screen. I am going to make this my main OS after a couple of more testings. The responsiveness of this 21H1 is flawless. Plus I must appreciate the overall look and feel of this customized OS. It's more of an eye-candy compared to the classic UI thrown by MS in the first place. Once again huge thanks to the author of this assembly "FBConan". And I extremely urge him not to give up on this expertise which he has gotten better than anybody else. I have tested many light builds in search of a perfect one, from "Ivankehayov of Ukraine" & Also, a guy out there named "Oprekin" with his website who has this premium program of building custom assemblies. I have tested most of his builds and they are great too. However talking about "Size this low" I mean roughly 1Gigs, FBConan is hands down "The Best Windows 10 Stripper"

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
I am speechless. FBConan deserves the highest level of recognition for perfecting the "OS with dirt from MS". After testing it in VBox with numerous apps, this assembly proves to be the best one of the 21H1 light builds. It even resolves my earlier issue of "Pervasive installation (Sage Peachtree Quantum 2011 U.S Edition Database) which I faced in 19043.962 Light edition with build date April 19, 2021. Also, I loved the 3D Paint application which has been kept inside, That is a joyful thing to have with a touch screen. I am going to make this my main OS after a couple of more testings. The responsiveness of this 21H1 is flawless. Plus I must appreciate the overall look and feel of this customized OS. It's more of an eye-candy compared to the classic UI thrown by MS in the first place. Once again huge thanks to the author of this assembly "FBConan". And I extremely urge him not to give up on this expertise which he has gotten better than anybody else. I have tested many light builds in search of a perfect one, from "Ivankehayov of Ukraine" & Also, a guy out there named "Oprekin" with his website who has this premium program of building custom assemblies. I have tested most of his builds and they are great too. However talking about "Size this low" I mean roughly 1Gigs, FBConan is hands down "The Best Windows 10 Stripper"
Be aware of posting outside Links
Please take a time to read rules carefully no outside links
Removed your outside Links

gizmoz

Downloaded
20.9 GB
Uploaded
16.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Appreciate the release. Great work here.

cieloitem

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I generally use rufus but now i dont know. I download it via utorrent. Is the file is Broken

before redownloafing the iso, better try this trick:

open downloaded iso files using poweriso or any iso editing tools. delete "autorun.inf", then save that edited iso with a different name, then go to rufus to make bootable usb installer

ViperNL

Downloaded
50.1 GB
Uploaded
163.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
wow really nice feedback, i'll give this a try.
Thanks

Edit: well, really good iso, congrats.

Last edited:
Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
99.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks you very much for your hard work

Downloaded
176.9 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for your gigantic job , but if I want to enable the Windows security defender , how to do that ?

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
70.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Not that I have much experience with Win 10 (I'm one of the Win 7 worshipers) and have only installed a few Win 10 versions which had me running and screaming back to Win 7 (despite the fact that I knew I would start missing out on software features only available on Win 10 (such as the latest Photoshop)...
Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised with this Win 10 version. Unlike other Win 10 versions; this one is actually faster than Win 7. In a nutshell, it's great!!
But... I have a question. I know that you basically create these compact and superlite versions mainly for yourself, so I can understand the administrator name being Pixel. However, I want to change it to Erwin and keep it in line with my other PC's.
I have managed to change the admin name for the login screen and used a registry mod to change the C > Users > Pixel to Erwin. But here is the problem. On restart, the system can no longer login to my admin account and I have be relegated to a guest account.
Looking in the C > Users folder, there is now both Pixel and Erwin but Pixel has all of the content; Erwin (aka, me) has the AppData folder with Local & Roaming folders that contain nothing. So I am doing something wrong.
I was thinking of setting up another admin account with my name and then deleting the Pixel account. Or is there an easier way.
I await the wisdom..............
Thank you for a great OS and your patience with those too lazy to read (which I may today be one of as I didn't want to read through 14 pages of mostly silly questions... like mine.. ;) )

yuwas

Downloaded
10.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Very nice hard work bro, thanks

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
70.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
If you are interested, you should try My newer build, the Win 10 Pro Plus - Insider Edition (18363.1500) it runs faster than anything else I've tested personally. It also has a new autounattend file that will let you input your desired user name and password for your setting up your own account during Windows setup :) :).

But, if you are on a Pro version of Windows, and you want to change an existing user name, just hit the Windows key + r (or go to run under the start menu), and type in 'netplwiz' And then select the user name of the account that is existing, and click on properties, to change it to another name. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezie.

I'm glad you are enjoying this build, and yes, of course these builds are built with myself in mind, but also with you guys in mind, I have many features included for you guys that I don't personally use, but see a use for by members, and also possibly by myself in the future :).

Thanks again for the love.
Wow! Thanks for the speedy reply; I'll just write this and go and try it. I'm just setting up my "grunt" PC (you know; the one for downloading, emails, watching tutorials, etc). I'm a digital artist (well, I am now - I used to be a high school maths/science teacher) so I want to get back to creating art. But I have to bite that proverbial bullet and use Win 10 to get used to it; so using it for the more mundane tasks I figure is a good way to get used to it. Microsoft sure know how to go backwards with their products. If it wasn't for Team OS, I would probably keep using Win 7 on an offline machine as it's totally unusable and ludicrously intrusive. Ironic how Microsoft appear to be able to ignore the privacy laws.
Anyway, by the time I'm ready to reformat, I'm sure that there will be even more good Win 10 versions here......
Whilst I'm here writing away; I have another question; I'm unable to change your logon & Lock screen as the ability to do so in the settings has been removed (presumably intentionally); so I did some hunting online for a free app that would do the job for me. But, wouldn't you know it, every one of those free apps come from the Microsoft Store and I can't install them because Windows update is not available (I remember reading near the start of this thread that you wanted to keep this OS free from the usual Microsoft bloatware and intrusive updating (which usually f'ks up all your settings in the process). So, is there a trick to downloading one of these apps to change the logon & Lock screen backgrounds?
I know that changing some images appears trivial but that's what I'm all about; being trivial... no, no, ha ha. I mean I like to change the backgrounds with art from artists I admire; it's inspirational.
Thanks for your time and efforts on behalf of others here that aren't quite as capable as you when it comes to OS modding.....

And... I just went to try the steps you outlined and I remembered having already tried that; all the choices (add, remove & properties) are all greyed out. I think it was one of the first things I tried this morning (it's now 2:00 pm) and hit the brick wall on that one.
Currently, I have managed to change the login name to Erwin, but the Username for administrator is still Pixel. I also tried to change that via the Group Policy Editor which worked; but then Windows came up with some error that the account didn't exist when I tried a restart (and had to change it back as Guest)....
Basically, I'm doing a right royal f' up of your beautiful OS.... lol.
When you have the time..........

Last edited:

edrun

Downloaded
41.8 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Wow! Thanks for the speedy reply; I'll just write this and go and try it. I'm just setting up my "grunt" PC (you know; the one for downloading, emails, watching tutorials, etc). I'm a digital artist (well, I am now - I used to be a high school maths/science teacher) so I want to get back to creating art. But I have to bite that proverbial bullet and use Win 10 to get used to it; so using it for the more mundane tasks I figure is a good way to get used to it. Microsoft sure know how to go backwards with their products. If it wasn't for Team OS, I would probably keep using Win 7 on an offline machine as it's totally unusable and ludicrously intrusive. Ironic how Microsoft appear to be able to ignore the privacy laws.
Anyway, by the time I'm ready to reformat, I'm sure that there will be even more good Win 10 versions here......
Whilst I'm here writing away; I have another question; I'm unable to change your logon & Lock screen as the ability to do so in the settings has been removed (presumably intentionally); so I did some hunting online for a free app that would do the job for me. But, wouldn't you know it, every one of those free apps come from the Microsoft Store and I can't install them because Windows update is not available (I remember reading near the start of this thread that you wanted to keep this OS free from the usual Microsoft bloatware and intrusive updating (which usually f'ks up all your settings in the process). So, is there a trick to downloading one of these apps to change the logon & Lock screen backgrounds?
I know that changing some images appears trivial but that's what I'm all about; being trivial... no, no, ha ha. I mean I like to change the backgrounds with art from artists I admire; it's inspirational.
Thanks for your time and efforts on behalf of others here that aren't quite as capable as you when it comes to OS modding.....

And... I just went to try the steps you outlined and I remembered having already tried that; all the choices (add, remove & properties) are all greyed out. I think it was one of the first things I tried this morning (it's now 2:00 pm) and hit the brick wall on that one.
Currently, I have managed to change the login name to Erwin, but the Username for administrator is still Pixel. I also tried to change that via the Group Policy Editor which worked; but then Windows came up with some error that the account didn't exist when I tried a restart (and had to change it back as Guest)....
Basically, I'm doing a right royal f' up of your beautiful OS.... lol.
When you have the time..........
htd82002 made a CRAZY-detailed post with all the major questions pertaining to this build.

These ones should help for your situation:

Question # 11:
How do i change the appdata username.

Before installation:
FBConan said:
If you really want to, open the iso with 7zip, extract the autounnatend.xml file to your desktop, open with notepad, search for, and replace all instances of 'Pixel' with whatever username you desire, save the edited .xml file.

Then open the iso in PowerISO, delete the original .xml file, insert the new .xml file in the root folder, and save the iso.

Question # 17:
17) I am unable to create another user.
1ntr0v3rt3ch said:
open run command and type "lusrmgr.msc" without the quotes

@Erwin0265 if you're able to reinstall, you may want to go with the first option. Otherwise, if it's already too late/unreasonably difficult to reinstall, the second option would likely be your best bet. Good luck.

@FBConan : TL;DR: I LOVE this SuperLite, but need OneDrive. Is there any way?
Long version: I too am a Windows 7 holdout, and I was forced (through software my company uses) to move to Windows 10. I found it ludicrously sluggish. Thankfully, I found this site and your build and it's WONDERFUL! I've since abandoned my main PC and been working on another, running W7 with your SuperLite in a VM, for the sole reason that I can't use OneDrive, and unfortunately I need that for work with my team (luckily I can map those Host-OneDrive folders to "Network Shares" in VirtualBox).
Is there any way to re-enable OneDrive? Or is there a very similar build of yours which retains OneDrive connectivity? Or is it possible for you to create such a custom build? If there is any way to incorporate OneDrive into this build (or very similar), then it would absolutely become my daily driver, with no looking back! Thank you so much for your hard work, the effort truly shows!

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I LOVE this SuperLite, but need OneDrive. Is there any way?
With one of my installations for a colleague's laptop, I accidentally installed OneDrive (having untoggled the things I wanted to install and toggled those I didn't through an Office Deployment Tool). Of course, I immediately uninstalled it and corrected the installation, so I didn't get a chance to see if it worked. OneDrive folders were created, though, and I had to go through the whole deleting-onedrive-folders-via-regedit process. You might want to try something similar.

...one of those free apps come from the Microsoft Store and I can't install them because Windows update is not available...
As for installing apps from the store, this is a legitimate question that wasn't addressed in my post I guess, but only because it was addressed in the main post by FBConan, specifically:
**SPECIAL NOTE**
You will need to ENABLE the Windows Update Service if you want to install additional language packs, install apps from the MS Store...
Do not forget to redisable immediately afterwards. Your Windows might turn wonky otherwise. I got to install the Netflix app this way.

As for the name, if you're really bothered by Pixel, I highly suggest reinstalling like @edrun recommended, but this time with the edited autounattend.xml file in your installer. Takes 15mins tops. Maybe another 15 to reconfigure, another 30 to install your productivity apps.

I would like to know if there is a way to re-install in my system only this function.
This answer goes to every other person asking about adding removed components.

From what I understand (based from reading FBConan's earlier replies), re-adding removed components is not impossible, but very impractical for average people. As in, if you are able to re-add stripped components, you would have the skills to strip your own Windows and not use somebody else's build. I wouldn't be too hopeful that FBConan would help your specific issue since that crosses into personalized customizations, so unless you have the time to learn how to customize your own Windows build, using another build might be a better option.

Remember, though, that learning how to do this isn't impossible. After all, FBConan taught himself. Now, he is apparently "The Best Windows 10 Stripper."

Where do I stick my ones, FBCrystal? :giggle: