Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's Windows 10 21H1 Compact and SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!)

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I need bit help. I cant tether internet from my phone, and i cant connect to ethernet. I have Rnds based device in my device manager and it doesnt find any driver. Could someone send me link of driver so i can download it to my phone and share it to my pc.
Do you mean RNDIS device?
Get ALL available laptop or motherboard drivers from the manufacturer's site and install them all.
Then try again.
Ethernet connection is included in this build but USB tethering may not be.
If it still doesn't work then post a screen capture of device manager showing details of the ethernet device you are having trouble with.

NaksuHD

Downloaded
8.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Get ALL available laptop or motherboard drivers from the manufacturer's site and install them all.
Then try again.
If it still doesn't work then post a screen capture of device manager showing details of the ethernet deice you are having trouble with.
Ok. I will try that.

Then try again.
Ethernet connection is included in this build but USB tethering may not be.
If it still doesn't work then post a screen capture of device manager showing details of the ethernet device you are having trouble with.
The problem is when i turn on the usb tethering it doesnt connect to internet. I tried to install the driver from device manager but it gives a error.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
The problem is when i turn on the usb tethering it doesnt connect to internet. I tried to install the driver from device manager but it gives a error.
USB tethering is not supported in all FBConan builds. I know that his later builds have it because I helped in testing.
I think this one has tethering
If not, try using Search to find all FBConan builds. Get the latest one, if it suits you, because that will be most likely to include tethering.

Last edited:

NaksuHD

Downloaded
8.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
God damnit. Well i guess im going to install ghost spectre..

caothientan

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great work, thank a lot man.

Kaviyamuthan

Downloaded
14.6 GB
Uploaded
1.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
hi, it says my ratio is below 0.4. how do i increase it? i cannot download, need help

hulya

Downloaded
16.2 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Add language not working correct . When i install another language its looking allright but after restart windows its back again english language . Please check this problem

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
hi, it says my ratio is below 0.4. how do i increase it? i cannot download, need help
Start seeding all the torrents that you have downloaded so far.
Configure your torrent client to start automatically when you start your PC or laptop.
Do not create any new accounts. I have already deleted the one you made yesterday.

Consider buying VIP status here

Read this
and this

Last edited:

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you so much again for nice fb Coonans edition

Aminbhr

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I really want to change This setting To ON
if anyone can help i would be thankful

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Verdict:
This build at stock functions very similarly to a stock LTSC installation with the proper settings like performance mode, disabled effects, and most other tweaks that the average PC user can do without third-party software. The only differences are:

This build:
- Consumes around 5gb of space
- Feature updated to 21H1 but cannot receive further security updates
- Might require reinstallation of other software to make some games run properly
- Telemetry removed by default

LTSC:
- Consumes more than double the space of this build
- Feature updated to 1809 only, but can receive further security updates
- Mostly installs and runs games similarly to a regular W10 Home/Pro build
- Telemetry still enabled

All in all, picking this as your main OS would depend on your use case:

It would be more convenient for you to install stock LTSC and learn how to make the necessary tweaks to make your OS respond faster. That way, you can avoid the trouble of having to come here and post questions like "Why does my game not work?" everytime you run into a game that does not work. (Caveat: At least one poster here has reported no problems installing a cpu/gpu/ram intensive game such as Warzone. Your mileage may vary depending on how comfortable you are with troubleshooting software.)

This build may not be for you and I would again recommend stock LTSC.

This build is an excellent option.

This build is an excellent option.

This build is the PERFECT option.

I need to run one application on multiple PCs. The deployment network is extremely protected, virus infection is practically impossible. I can deploy an image of this build in less than five minutes, or choose to manually install it via USB and take around 15 minutes. Running LTSC on a 32gb (29gb) drive means I only have space for an 8gb page file (cumulative updates eventually take up space and needs cleanup). Running this means I can expand my page file to 12gb (what the app actually requires to prevent page file errors) and not worry about conducting update cleanups.

An artist who usually uses Mac/iOS and simply needs a backup power-efficient Windows laptop that retrieves files from a cloud host and runs Photoshop with a quick response time.

Old-school gamer who runs settings on low for more FPS and uninstalls IE, WMP, etc for more hard disk space (even if his 1tb ssd does not need it). Guess he never grew out of the 1gb hdd Win98/RAMIdle-using generation.

A casual gamer who plays League of Legends, Valorant, and The Sims 4 (go figure!) on an older computer with upgraded RAM and an SSD. Games run on stock installation + performance settings except the need to install DirectX and VC runtimes.

On that note, may I ask @FBConan if there's any possibility of having this build done to the W10 x86 version? I have some REALLY old 32bit laptops that I wish to repurpose for other users working/studying at home who are not comfortable/familiar with using Linux. I used to use PEs but I grow tired of the tech support needed.

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I really want to change This setting To ON
if anyone can help i would be thankful

I'm not sure about this build, but most settings like this could be managed through gpedit.msc.

EXTERNAL LINK REMOVED BY STAFF (Read the rules)
Google this:
"show most used apps" gpedit

Yes, sorry about the link thanks for editing.

Last edited:

Aminbhr

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I'm not sure about this build, but most settings like this could be managed through gpedit.msc.

EXTERNAL LINK REMOVED BY STAFF (Read the rules)
Google this:
"show most used apps" gpedit
I tried so many times and many solutions but no luck
Thank you

Hypnox01

Downloaded
8.4 GB
Uploaded
10.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@FBConan if you could be so kind and clarify if "and a few other new features and services." stated from the first page include services such as: Backup and Restore/System restore mainly VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service), Turn windows features on/off, resource/performance monitor?

I ask this since i've been using Windows 10 SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!) Version 3 and while its snappy and works really nice things such as VSS are needed for Visual Studio and the other services mentioned are just quality of life features. Now i mention this here and not in the teamos version 3 page because as far as i can see you are open to suggestions and requests and are re enabling removed and disabled features in this version and if above disabled features are re introduced in a upcoming version it would be most helpful and i don't thing they will break your idea of "Compact and SuperLite" OS edition.

Thank you for your work really makes win10 compact, usable and snappy.

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
this custom OS is still my favorite build!
any plans for LTSC (lite, customized, tweaked and updateable)?

7Dust

Downloaded
19.7 GB
Uploaded
31.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for this awesome update!

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
No sir. I had already discussed this. LTSC IS fantastic, but the lack of MS Store, and support for Xbox series X controllers, is why I'm not interested. (Store is sorely needed currently, since Microsoft's lame forced DCH implementation. It's the only way to get control panels for various graphics cards unfortunately.)

But, I AM working on something special right now :) Something that I'm sure you'll enjoy, and should indeed run very light, with performance in mind.
I see. Now I get it.
I'll wait that special build and test it. All of us are excited for that great news! thank you!

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
But, I AM working on something special right now :) Something that I'm sure you'll enjoy, and should indeed run very light, with performance in mind.

Don't tell me I have to redeploy another new build to multiple desktops again. :rofl:

Jokes aside, I remember one poster here claiming his/her games feel much faster on this build and thinking it's all in his mind. Curiosity got the better of me so I tested it and can claim that on two identical non-gaming 7th gen Intel laptops (one built from my personally tweaked LTSC) and running the same lobby on the same game (Save the World, lol) on integrated graphics, this OS does run around 3-5 frames faster (40-41 vs 43-46). Not a lot, but if your pc is running games below 60fps, it will certainly be an improvement, small as it is. If the build you're working on can improve on that performance, it will certainly be a...game changer.

J

jibon888bd

this version windows is best for me I always looking for lite windows
thanks for lite windows

illogical25

Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
1.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count