Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 (x86-x64) Version 1808 (build 10730.20102) Rtm-retail

ibnflorida

Downloaded
680.8 MB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you

ENGAGS

Downloaded
75.7 GB
Uploaded
58.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
would you please make x64 as a separete file

k1b.org8x

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
94.9 GB
Uploaded
41.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you T e Rain

SUPERPIERRE

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.1 GB
Uploaded
1,021.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Keep getting the same error with several Medicines. I think I'm gonna just give up.
Never mind, I just re-installed (and also activated) Office 2016.
Immagine.jpg
DON'T GIVE UP!
I know your problem, just read carefully before clicking on the install button.
It defaults to 2016 install x86 variant, remember this is a 2016-2019 compilation (Prior to this C2R update which never had the compile option, it would default to the x86 version of the installer)

If for some reason you do not have the option just look for Office 2013-2019 C2R Install + Lite v6.4.5 b1 (don't bother using the Lite variant) and you can download the most recent version of the office now, make the files into an ISO, 6months from now use the same installer and download a more up to date version etc, activate office .............................

Good Luck

thinhphat

Downloaded
25.5 GB
Uploaded
9.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks

pileofbones

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for sharing!

Rai Asaral

Downloaded
39.6 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Can i select which programs i want to install? and leave others? i dont want to have Skype for business nor publisher and access on my computer. i just need word, excel, pp, outlook and visio

Pemudamistis

Downloaded
8.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
somebody help me please, i dont know how to use C2R to activate OFFICE 2019 :(,

Metodius

Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
10.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks Rain, nice share.

Klyxar

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
46.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
DON'T GIVE UP!
I know your problem, just read carefully before clicking on the install button.
It defaults to 2016 install x86 variant, remember this is a 2016-2019 compilation (Prior to this C2R update which never had the compile option, it would default to the x86 version of the installer)

If for some reason you do not have the option just look for Office 2013-2019 C2R Install + Lite v6.4.5 b1 (don't bother using the Lite variant) and you can download the most recent version of the office now, make the files into an ISO, 6months from now use the same installer and download a more up to date version etc, activate office .............................

Good Luck
Now I'm getting this message when trying to install Office 2019 16.0.10827.20138, a completely new problem :D
Immagine.jpg

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you @The Rain for the share :)

Last edited:

SUPERPIERRE

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.1 GB
Uploaded
1,021.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Now I'm getting this message when trying to install Office 2019 16.0.10827.20138, a completely new problem :D
Immagine.jpg
Best thing to do is to download the program Office 2013-2019 C2R
Run it
Uninstall Office/Force Uninstall (it will find perhaps a few installs, select all to be removed).
After this install Office 2019

Bernadi7

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
240.6 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the great upload :)

Johnboy01

Downloaded
97.6 GB
Uploaded
466.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Immagine.jpg
I had that happen to me last night when I went to install Office 2019 on my laptop. When you run the Office 2013-2019 C2R Install + Lite v6.4.5 b1, you will see a dropdown list beside something called an Upload Channel. Click on that to open it and select the last option, PerpectualVL2019. Had no issues once I did that. But, first you have to uninstall the old office thru Control Panel or thru CCleaner if that is what you use. Once done, use the force uninstall option within the Office 2013-2019 C2R Install + Lite v6.4.5 b1 program. Then reboot PC and continue with the Upload Channel selection I mentioned.

TMSxOS

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Guys, dose it contains OneNote? because I tried to install it twice but seems there is no OneNote!! the "this product contains" dose include the OneNote icon, and the folder where it been installed do contains some folders with OneNote name, with some files, but no trace for any exe file:worried: very strange.

Genos93

Downloaded
45.8 GB
Uploaded
34.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have installed it, followed the instructions to a T and it has been activated and it updates without any problems. Thanks you again.

TMSxOS

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Guys, dose it contains OneNote? because I tried to install it twice but seems there is no OneNote!! the "this product contains" dose include the OneNote icon, and the folder where it been installed do contains some folders with OneNote name, with some files, but no trace for any exe file:worried: very strange.

Ok, not sure if this is the right path, but in case some one will need it... I resolved this as follows :

Do not install it from setup.exe, instated extract the office and KMS tools, then press "Office 2019 Install" button, it will open a window, where you indeed can select what version you want, and which programs you want, then press Install, and it seems that KMS will automatically find installation folder and files even if you extracted them not in the same folder.

Then when it finishes, it will ask to install KMS tools, agree on that. As I understood, it will convert it automatically to VL in this step.

When it finishes (Office still not activated by now), go to "Utilities" tab in that window, and press the big "Activate Office" button, and the magic is done.

It will indeed show you office 2019 to be activate in the "account" of main menu of any office program.
However, still one strange thing, the onenote shortcut in start menu will be labeled as "One Note 2016", I assume that the guys where repaking the installer and writing the shortcut labels manually, since again "account" page in one note will show you 2019.

Ok, not sure if this is the right path, but in case some one will need it... I resolved this as follows ............

Ok, another update....

I forgot to tell that you can select the proofing languages during installation beside the products.

There is still something fishy with OneNote, particularly all other products shows Word 2019, Excel 2019 in starting splash screen, except the OneNote, shows Just OneNote, with no number. Another evidence that it is actually OneNote2016, is if you go to its setting->advanced, in the filed for signature, it is still "Created with... OneNote 2016"!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr-elkorany

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
All right... just do it differently.
Uninstall the whole Office and clean everything. Registry etc...
Download the app, which is portable, and download the last version of Office you want (You can choose language, version, channel, engine etc...), once you downloaded, install Office using OTool too. (You can even select which components of Office you want to install).
Run KMSTools.exe (as administrator) and choose "Office 2019 Install", go to the "Utilities" tab and click "Office RETAIL =>VL", after it finishes, click "Activate Office".
Done.
how to clean every thing after uninstall office simply

blasgamer

Downloaded
81.6 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years