Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct [Tutorial] Get 5 TB storage Space on Microsoft Onedrive with Office Enterprise Key

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
post 41 says that and post 37 and 30 say something else and point something out. how can you tell what one is right or wrong, or if they are all right or all wrong?
either way i'll bang it out and state what i did to help the next guy make his decision and try or try not to figure it out.
I am the one who posted post #37 and post #30 was made by the original poster.

Post #41 is made relatively new to the other mentioned post and it has image of conversation that cyler received from the Microsoft employee itself. And if you don't believe cyler and his authenticity, welp, feel free to try it out yourself.

P.S: After post #41, you can only see that users are in agreement and disappointment that they can't use this feature for time begin. Noone counter argured that the post made on 41 is wrong. Well, you are free to prove it wrong but i have yet to see someone prove cyler wrong at this level.

I am not going to reply henceforth since talking useless stuffs that doesn't help the thread marks as spam/chit-chat/diversion from original context and the users are usually warned and the thread is closed. So, whatever it is, hope you get what you are looking for and by you, let everyone else including me, benefit from it if you are successful.

Last edited:
Downloaded
88.9 GB
Uploaded
109 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
From Indonesia,, I got this message, can i continue ?

Q6TDL5.md.png

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
From Indonesia,, I got this message, can i continue ?

Q6TDL5.md.png
Unfortunately, you cannot continue since the joining is blocked in your country as per the post #41. Try again after a few weeks to check your luck.

MIAN MUZAMMAL

Downloaded
108.4 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
post 41 says that and post 37 and 30 say something else and point something out. how can you tell what one is right or wrong, or if they are all right or all wrong?
either way i'll bang it out and state what i did to help the next guy make his decision and try or try not to figure it out.
yeah its hard but in simple , microsft closed this program idk unril when bro, you are not alone from pakistan who tried creatingaccount using vpn ;):D