Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct [Tutorial] Get 5 TB storage Space on Microsoft Onedrive with Office Enterprise Key

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Hey everyone. After being asked to check about all the people who can't sign up (I didn't mean to hijack the OP) I contacted a friend inside MS and...

Well, an image is 1000 words. Had to hide her name tho
QmhIg3.jpeg

The instructions are correct, and that is why you got a "thank you for joining", it's just that for the time the account creation has been disabled.
Sadly, there is nothing you can do other than try at a later time like once every 15 days.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hey everyone. After being asked to check about all the people who can't sign up (I didn't mean to hijack the OP) I contacted a friend inside MS and...

QmhIg3.jpeg

The instructions are correct, and that is why you got a "thank you for joining", it's just that for the time the account creation has been disabled.
Sadly, there is nothing you can do other than try at a later time like once every 15 days.
Thank you for your closure. I was beginning to doubt my abilities in understanding stuffs. I suppose it is more of continents than countries that are blocked right now.
is it working in your country?
It is not working in my place neither is it working for someone who is 1000 miles (ca. 1,609 km) away from me, so I assume it is not working in my country. I PDF'd this and sent to my friends in India, Sweden, and Serbia, but everyone reported the same thing after trying.

I know of a one last sure way to grab this, but I am still skeptical on whether I should do it or not. I know I will get the result, but the process is what holding me back. Furthermore, I have been thinking about it from the moment I laid my eyes on upon this thread and stumbled in failure, contemplating if it is the right thing to do.

johnwalked

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
155.8 GB
Uploaded
344.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
t

QmhIg3.jpeg

Thanks for the update Cyler , we hope to join sooner than later

cookingmix

Downloaded
235.7 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
nice info tutorial good job

tanmayt

Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
166.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Been using this since 1.5years, got auto renewed automatically, do I needed the script to add for auto renew?

for safety you must because you may lose data if the account doesn't gets renewed

tanmayt

Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
166.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
is it working in your country?
yes it is working in India, try with your old live dot com account

tanmayt

Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
166.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
"Before you request a developer subscription, you must first join the Microsoft 365 Developer Program directly or through Visual Studio Professional or Enterprise (if you're a subscriber)"

Does this mean that I should have bought VS Pro or Enterprise in order to become a subscription?

Can't I create a new mail and then use that to create a Microsoft Live account and then become a subscriber of the Microsoft 365 Developer Program?

Should the office Enterprise key mentioned in the title, should be genuine? 😅😅😅

I know it is tiring, but any help will be appreciated.
well the thing is that lots of people are abusing this services around the globe so MS put on some restrictions like spam detection or something more like that

johnwalked

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
155.8 GB
Uploaded
344.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I don't know would they really do that I'm trusting my personal and digital life in their server.. maybe:rolleyes:

Downloaded
91.5 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks on the guide. Sadly this is now closed also in Philippines. Got one registered last year, and hope to get another one for other project. Well, just try again on 15 days and let's see.

thexsource

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
First Link
Code:
https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/dev-program

Second Link
Code:
https://login.microsoftonline.com/

But I still don`t know how to use Microsoft-Renewal. I never used Python. :cry:
Thanks for the links. If I am able to succeed with Python, I will post back here.

DanielNorman

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
384 GB
Uploaded
34.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Is there a way to re-activate a developer account?

Screenshot-16-2-2024-10321-developer-microsoft-com.jpg

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Is there a way to re-activate a developer account?

Screenshot-16-2-2024-10321-developer-microsoft-com.jpg
There are plenty of ways, one of which is described with detailed steps in the original post.

DanielNorman

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
384 GB
Uploaded
34.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
There are plenty of ways, one of which is described with detailed steps in the original post.
Maybe... but we can't be sure because the method of renewal described in the OP is for new accounts. Mine is an older one I made in 2022 and forgot to renew (login).

As for the Github repo, the explanation is detailed, but all over the place. I followed the steps as close as I could and couldn't get it to work. I bet I'm not the only one who needs a basic explanation.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Maybe... but we can't be sure because the method of renewal described in the OP is for new accounts. Mine is an older one I made in 2022 and forgot to renew (login).

As for the Github repo, the explanation is detailed, but all over the place. I followed the steps as close as I could and couldn't get it to work. I bet I'm not the only one who needs a basic explanation.
Apologies, rushed to talk. I just looked again and saw the RE-activate. I don't think there is a way once a sub has expired especially on e5 but maybe someone else knows of a way.

try1234

Downloaded
125 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
can anyone help me to setup the github script. I am not a python user and nor understanding how to setup the azure thing, thanks in advance

MIAN MUZAMMAL

Downloaded
108.4 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
AtDLoqv.png

what does it mean you don't qualify?
Is it because of country restriction?
same question,i even created a new account

RIPgriggs

Downloaded
98.3 GB
Uploaded
781.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i tried with a vpn in pakistan. and i tried 4 accounts in US

Thank you for joining. You don't current qualify for a Microsoft 365 Developer Program sandbox subscription.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
i tried with a vpn in pakistan. and i tried 4 accounts in US

Thank you for joining. You don't current qualify for a Microsoft 365 Developer Program sandbox subscription.
Read post #41 to know the reason as to why.

You have every right to post any message you want, but if you had looked up other people messages and read the entire thing, you might not have a need to post this.

Anyways, hope you got your answer.

RIPgriggs

Downloaded
98.3 GB
Uploaded
781.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i thougth maybe it was because i was using my gmail accounts that were linked micrsoft account.
but thats not it.
i used a hotmail and an outlook and still got the same thing .

tried 6 emails.
tried 3 countries.
im gonna try a visual studio account next.

RIPgriggs

Downloaded
98.3 GB
Uploaded
781.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Read post #41 to know the reason as to why.

You have every right to post any message you want, but if you had looked up other people messages and read the entire thing, you might not have a need to post this.

Anyways, hope you got your answer.
post 41 says that and post 37 and 30 say something else and point something out. how can you tell what one is right or wrong, or if they are all right or all wrong?
either way i'll bang it out and state what i did to help the next guy make his decision and try or try not to figure it out.