Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct [Tutorial] Get 5 TB storage Space on Microsoft Onedrive with Office Enterprise Key

brahmajivv

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
179.3 GB
Uploaded
8.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Been using this since 1.5years, got auto renewed automatically, do I needed the script to add for auto renew?

KOODEWALA

Downloaded
173.8 GB
Uploaded
87.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
for otp it says ph no not verified

tanmayt

Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
166.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello, I didn't get the option to choose a sandbox, is it restricted to certain countries only?
same here no sandbox option
I have read it a thousand times in the original and in translation. I feel like I'm reading some extraterrestrial language. Other than something in Azure I don't understand. I`m a photographer not programist :cry:
Yes, I've tried with multiple accounts as well, following each step carefully. Yet I'm still not getting the option to select sandbox or subscribe to it on my profile page.
AtDLoqv.png

what does it mean you don't qualify?
Is it because of country restriction?
will you guys please mention your countries?

johnwalked

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
155.8 GB
Uploaded
344.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I'm from Ethiopia, ancient country located in the horn of Africa.

adobelr666

Downloaded
130.9 GB
Uploaded
6.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I am from Poland ;) I have no idea what to do with github repository :(

mcristian

Downloaded
51.5 GB
Uploaded
544.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i'm from Romania I have tried this on 3 accounts

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I just want to add a "small" detail that many might now know and didn't see mentioned here.
You do not get 5TB of storage, you actually get 25 users X 5 TB of storage = 125 TB. or in some cases 16 X 5 = 80TB. You can create users under your domain, share a folder of their Onedrive with your Onedrive and you can manage the total 125 TB from a single account.

I'm currently at 15 TB and growing it as I go, transferring from my Gdrive about 2 to 5 TB per month (you got to keep things under their radar)

Enjoy the extra space.

Loveena

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
12.6 GB
Uploaded
8.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I just want to add a "small" detail that many might now know and didn't see mentioned here.
You do not get 5TB of storage, you actually get 25 users X 5 TB of storage = 125 TB. or in some cases 16 X 5 = 80TB. You can create users under your domain, share a folder of their Onedrive with your Onedrive and you can manage the total 125 TB from a single account.

I'm currently at 15 TB and growing it as I go, transferring from my Gdrive about 2 to 5 TB per month (you got to keep things under their radar)

Enjoy the extra space.
Thanks loads @Cyler for the info, as always, a fountain of knowledge.

Could you please also throw some light on the issues that are stated here by many ?

God Bless

tanmayt

Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
166.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'm from Ethiopia, ancient country located in the horn of Africa.
i'm from Romania I have tried this on 3 accounts
try using indian ip for once and let me know

tanmayt

Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
166.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I am from Poland ;) I have no idea what to do with github repository :(
4HYLAhE.png

Everything is mentioned in the readme please read the readme section properly this is very important part if you want to keep your account running for more than 30 days

tanmayt

Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
166.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

Enjoy the extra space.
are you cloning data from Gdrive to Onedrive?

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
AtDLoqv.png

I have tried creating multiple accounts from different devices with different locations. All gives me the same image as this, there must be some country restrictions and all I can say now is “I have wasted an entire day trying to make this work”.

vikibhaioutlo

Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
I have tried creating multiple accounts from different devices with different locations. All gives me the same image as this, there must be some country restrictions and all I can say now is “I have wasted an entire day trying to make this work”.
Don't use vpn...their system detects vpn.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Don't use vpn...their system detects vpn.
First attempt was without using VPN, since it was a failure. I then proceeded to create accounts using VPN and posing as a local from that location, i proceeded. But everything ended up in failure. I could really use those extra spaces since i am dire need of them since all my data are stagnated because of congested space.

tanmayt

Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
166.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
First attempt was without using VPN, since it was a failure. I then proceeded to create accounts using VPN and posing as a local from that location, i proceeded. But everything ended up in failure. I could really use those extra spaces since i am dire need of them since all my data are stagnated because of congested space.
Code:
hope this helps you https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/developer-program/microsoft-365-developer-program-get-started

Hope this helps you fix the issues

rajapss

Downloaded
133.8 GB
Uploaded
101.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Sounds very very interesting indeed !! Let me try when i am free

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Code:
hope this helps you https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/developer-program/microsoft-365-developer-program-get-started

Hope this helps you fix the issues

"Before you request a developer subscription, you must first join the Microsoft 365 Developer Program directly or through Visual Studio Professional or Enterprise (if you're a subscriber)"

Does this mean that I should have bought VS Pro or Enterprise in order to become a subscription?

Can't I create a new mail and then use that to create a Microsoft Live account and then become a subscriber of the Microsoft 365 Developer Program?

Should the office Enterprise key mentioned in the title, should be genuine? 😅😅😅

I know it is tiring, but any help will be appreciated.

Last edited:

WideGlide

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
AtDLoqv.png

I get the same thing. I'm guessing this is what others are getting as well when they say they don't get the sandbox option.

adobelr666

Downloaded
130.9 GB
Uploaded
6.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Everything is mentioned in the readme please read the readme section properly this is very important part if you want to keep your account running for more than 30 days
I've read the entire Readme section, but it doesn't make sense to me. Imagine that someone gives you a Photoshop tutorial described in words without any video or screenshot and says read the description and do it ;) But I`ll try

johnwalked

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
155.8 GB
Uploaded
344.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
is it working in your country?