Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Win10 Serenity Pro Plus

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Excellent build, Faster than 21H1 as mentioned by FBConan, Awesome build as always. Thankyou & cheers. Everything works fine without errors & bugs, i don't know why:wondering: but for some reason my C: drives shows 11+ GB:oops: of used space AFTER FRESH INSTALL, but when i see the contents size of folders in C drive its around 5+GB. Cant figure it out why:whew:. Installed in Tablet pc & laptop, both r showing same result. Not an issue for lappy but my Tablet pc got just 50 Gigs of SSD:worried: so i have to consider this, can anyone plz assist me in this issue. Is it only me or anyone else had this issue. :nerd: Looking for Help. :think:

gocmez

Downloaded
198.1 GB
Uploaded
173.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
YES YOU BET! this version of 19H2 just came out a few days ago.

If you are having this issue, when doing a clean install, make sure you delete the 100MB and 16MB system partitions that contain the The Boot Manager and Boot Configuration Data information first (and the 500MB recovery one too if it's there), then create a new partition from your unallocated space to install the OS on, and it should fix your problem!

@h.marpudi read my above reply to @gocmez, try another clean install, but delete your windows partition first in windows setup, as well as all system partitions, then create a new partition from the unallocated space.
I'm deleting all episodes I am doing as you said, I always clean install in UEFI setup
yes the same happened to me! I mean, it's not just me, it's a systemic problem

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
YES YOU BET! this version of 19H2 just came out a few days ago.

If you are having this issue, when doing a clean install, make sure you delete the 100MB and 16MB system partitions that contain the The Boot Manager and Boot Configuration Data information first (and the 500MB recovery one too if it's there), then create a new partition from your unallocated space to install the OS on, and it should fix your problem!

@h.marpudi read my above reply to @gocmez, try another clean install, but delete your windows partition first in windows setup, as well as all system partitions, then create a new partition from the unallocated space.

@FBConan Tried all possible ways, deleted all partitons & installed as u instructed but noluck still same 11+GB, :whew: Its ok my riend i can use your 21H1 for my Tablet PC :cool:

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Im getting an ODBC32.dll error when opening iTunes? Any advise?
Great build BTW this is my new main media PC.
The dll has probably been removed from this build as part of the customisation.
You may be able to find a copy with Google. If possible, get it from an official Microsoft site.
You may have to accept that it is not possible or not practical to make this OS work with iTunes.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Excellent build, Faster than 21H1 as mentioned by FBConan, Awesome build as always. Thankyou & cheers. Everything works fine without errors & bugs, i don't know why:wondering: but for some reason my C: drives shows 11+ GB:oops: of used space AFTER FRESH INSTALL, but when i see the contents size of folders in C drive its around 5+GB. Cant figure it out why:whew:. Installed in Tablet pc & laptop, both r showing same result. Not an issue for lappy but my Tablet pc got just 50 Gigs of SSD:worried: so i have to consider this, can anyone plz assist me in this issue. Is it only me or anyone else had this issue. :nerd: Looking for Help. :think:
Have you configured file explorer to show system and hidden files?

gocmez

Downloaded
198.1 GB
Uploaded
173.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Have you configured file explorer to show system and hidden files?
Yes, I did everything, I even downloaded the program and checked it. The system appears to be 11 GB on ssd, but when you open the right click features, it appears as 5.4 GB. The remaining 5.6 GB is not available anywhere.

shilbalam

Downloaded
477.8 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks a lot, much appreciated

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Yes, I did everything, I even downloaded the program and checked it. The system appears to be 11 GB on ssd, but when you open the right click features, it appears as 5.4 GB. The remaining 5.6 GB is not available anywhere.
Same for me too :oops: Tried all possible ways !

gocmez

Downloaded
198.1 GB
Uploaded
173.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
interesting! I will download it again and install it, I write the results

Sourokingki

Downloaded
141.1 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Yeah so I faced the same odbc32.dll missing error, with Tableau Public, tried fixing it by downloading it manually and putting it and system32 folder and registering it via cmd, but it doesn't register, pops up with another error that check for dependent DLLs so its safe to say that it cannot be fixed, as tableau is one of my primary work apps it just wont cut it without that, so will have to pass on this one as well. But anyway at least VM works by default this time around! So I could test it out easily. BTW this same thing happened with the v3 as well when i tried it in VM, but i didn't try to fix it that time. Either way another fine OS mate keep up the good work, looking forward to the next one!!

GainsBond007

Downloaded
40.9 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Looks wonderful thanks for sharing

reysys

Downloaded
455.3 GB
Uploaded
699.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Looks wonderful thanks for sharing..but its full of bugs...sry ..but missing drivers(asking for driver disk) when install on an older pc, language support its only partial(only keyboard ..system remain english)..a lot of laptop drivers preinstaled..bluetooth,elan fingerprint..etc..game crash....so nice try but ..very unusefull..sry ..this one is my experience

ps: main config I5 4590,12gb ram ,250 SSD,gtx 1070...latest nvidia driver ,driver updated by Iobit,directx checked..test game Tarkov

Last edited:

Grynner

Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Looks good, will give it a try, thanks for this.

gocmez

Downloaded
198.1 GB
Uploaded
173.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I did a clean installation as efi and gpt, the partition again appeared as 11 GB, I wrote it for your information.

li angel

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for sharing good one

skykicker07

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for sharing this..gonna try this to my clients laptop..:giggle:

shba7x

Downloaded
317.9 GB
Uploaded
171.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for sharing this.. beast

ballyboy

Downloaded
246.2 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Can i please ask if you can add Onedrive back to this little gem of an O/S, use office 365 and got a lot of data stored on Onedrive, tried to reinstall it but won't show up, any advice would be appreciated, many thanks

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Can i please ask if you can add Onedrive back to this little gem of an O/S, use office 365 and got a lot of data stored on Onedrive, tried to reinstall it but won't show up, any advice would be appreciated, many thanks
Please do not ask uploaders to make custom builds just for you.
If you had any idea how much work is involved in making custom builds then you wouldn't ask.

Try downloading Onedrive from Microsoft Store. It might work.
If it doesn't then try a different OS. Many compact and lite OS have Onedrive removed so I suggest you go straight to an untouched OS.
Try one of these

Last edited:

ballyboy

Downloaded
246.2 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Please do not ask uploaders to make custom builds just for you.
If you had any idea how much work is involved in making custom builds then you wouldn't ask.

Try downloading Onedrive from Microsoft Store. It might work.
If it doesn't then try a different OS. Many compact and lite OS have Onedrive removed so I suggest you go straight to an untouched OS.
Try one of these

i was not asking for a custom build for just me and appreciate the work that goes into these builds, i only asked for advice as is their a way to install Overdrive, i have it in my apps folder but just couldn't get to too load so asked for some advice that's all!!