Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite SE (25182.1000)

l1g34

Downloaded
30.6 GB
Uploaded
18.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
WHAT HAPPEND TO THE BUILD Windows 11 22H2 Pro (En-US) ★ Build 22621.169
iVE DOWNLOADED AND STILL SEEDING , SOME BODY SAID IT WAS REMOVED FOR SOME PROBLOMS. CAN I INSTAL IT?
Ive noticed too its missing works great but has some flickering problems i think download this one and u have fix too

noobie612

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Ive noticed too its missing works great but has some flickering problems i think download this one and u have fix too

iVE DOWNLOADED AND STILL SEEDING , SOME BODY SAID IT WAS REMOVED FOR SOME PROBLOMS. CAN I INSTAL IT?
I'm on the 22621.169 build updated with the Medicines, did not face any issues till now.. can someone elaborate on the issues?
@FBConan Sir Is it true?

Last edited:

NTHT1MD

Downloaded
515.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
A huge thank you @FBConan
QK9jD9.png

Psajko2000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Wooow, new build.. Amazing job, will download and try this one for sure.. Im really satisfied by performance of 22621.169, and you put even more efforts in this one.. Probably this new build is best modded Windows 11 here.. Thank you for all your work here, too bad that Phoenix LiteOS builds is gone from forum..

P.S. Installing with Ventoy work just fine without any errors.. :h::h::h:

I'm on the 22621.169 build updated with the Medicines, did not face any issues till now.. can someone elaborate on the issues?
@FBConan Sir Is it true?
Its not true.. Phoenix LiteOS just break some rules here on TeamOS about advertising external links inside ISO, so they remove all his releases here.. :sweating: Its perfectly safe and good, I also use it with new update.. :blush:

Its removed due to some TeamOS rules, not by build problems.. If u installed it, its perfectly safe to use, dont worry..

Last edited:

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
116 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@Psajko2000 Yes, Ventoy is working fine with @FBConan 's builds. I mentioned that several times in his previous build threads. However, he still can't believe it.

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
38.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan Sir Is it true?

There's nothing wrong with any of my builds that were removed from this forum, they are all are perfectly safe to use.
If you are using one of the removed builds, and enjoy using it, no need to worry, or change your build.

Personally, I'm still using my previously released LiteOS 22621.169 Pro+ Build, updated to 22621.575 with the update package I posted here on TeamOS. It is definitely the best full featured build I've ever used, and I've fixed the 'flicker issue' that was happening in some of my newer releases as well, so in future releases, it won't be an issue. Including this build, which is the first build of it's kind that I've made completely from the ground up, through extensive testing, to make sure I eliminated any previous 'flicker' issues.

If you were happy with my LiteOS builds, that's great. I'm sad that they aren't available here anymore, but glad that many of you took a chance to try them, and enjoyed the way they ran. Always appreciate your support, and your feedback. - FBConan.

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
116 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@FBConan All of your previous builds were removed here? That's a pity! Waiting for your next masterpiece.

shadowhacker

Downloaded
166 GB
Uploaded
411 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'm all about to try this right now. Thank you so much Uploader. Cheers

RGV47

Downloaded
16.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi, is the lock screen slideshow removed in this build?

dajosova

Downloaded
321.2 GB
Uploaded
256.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@FBConan once again (eventhough all the noisy things around new rules) many thanks for sharing your awsome work. Now even better! You're my favorite uploader/modder for Windows OS's. Congratulations for your attitude here within the community!
Respect!!! :clap:

After struggling, portuguese pt-PT language pack was installed successfuly but only after imported the reg file, activated the windows update (installed the cumulative update).

I have an i5-4690k and with this build I notice that CPU is much higher (aprox. 25% in use) after installation than the Phoenix LiteOs Pro+ latest version!
Am I missing something?

mosa94

Banned
Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
nice build @FBConan . thank you :h:

billeldz46

Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Big Smile With Big Love to FBCanon

optimumpc

Downloaded
59.7 GB
Uploaded
292.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@FBConan
first let me say thank you for these great builds. they are really nice and well thought out. love your work man really.
I have a technical question since I have taken a special liking to all your builds and downloaded a ton of them, am still seeding most of them too. I noticed they were removed but that you did mention they are still good so my question is not about that. however your new releases talks about flicker fixes. since i have so many of your older releases is there a list to which ones suffer from flicker? also since it is now fixed is there an instruction on how to fix the flicker on those releases? sooner or later i will experience the flicker because I'm using these mainly for self + friends and family and everybody has an apu these days over here, it would be a shame to have to delete older versions cause of a crippling flaw if it is easy to fix. love these builds. your stuff is top notch.

bullet_1174

Downloaded
32.3 GB
Uploaded
119.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks FBConan! Stay Safe & GodBless!

ZFC1911

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I have problem with photo

When click on any photos it dos not associated with irfan program

BoboN

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
268.9 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for sharing this one :D

MrPiotrek34

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Very nice build with newly update of windows 11, many thanks @FBConan for this.

endlessvn2604

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I can't install Cloudflare into this build, any solution?
I have used a lot of windows versions from you, this is the first time I encountered this problem, tried many ways on google but didn't help!
Very smooth build btw!

Psajko2000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have problem with photo

When click on any photos it dos not associated with irfan program
Right click on image, Open With.. select Irfan and always open with this app or similar text.. 😁

borinot

Downloaded
27.4 GB
Uploaded
169.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years

Thank you, great upload l​