Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows X-Lite 'Ultimate 11 Neon' v2 [TeamOS Edition] • Windows 11 23H2 Reimagined!

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Totally Impartial Review:
------------------------------------------------------------------

I say Impartial cause I don't want anyone, especially the other modders, to think that any level of friendship with FBConan is affecting my "review". I will try to do this with a few builds from all modders that I find I personally like, in the future. Also please note I am talking as a user and not an admin of this site.

I decided that this build would be my first try on Windows 11 modded builds (other than my own). I actually wanted to perform the test on hard and real-life conditions and not in a VM where the outcome is very limited and predictable.
The hardware was an ultra-portable laptop, with an n4000 Celeron with 4 GB RAM, onboard graphics (U-600), 128 GB SSD, and some other goodies like fingerprint, webcam, Bluetooth, etc. If it managed to run on this laptop, it would run anywhere.

Outcome:
----------------------------------------------------------------

It did a LOT better than I thought it would and I have to say almost if not equal to LTSC (but this is a win if you think we are comparing 10 to 11). Installed Office 21 LTSC and Chrome with a few add-ons and it managed to run them very fast. Actually, it was faster than what bigger laptops would do with stock windows. Of course, the issues start popping up once you overload the system like using 10 tabs in Chrome, etc. but that is in no way an issue with the build. If the hardware isn't enough, no Windows build can save you. Amazing visuals (didn't expect anything less from FBC).

The only issues I can find are the ones that Windows 11 has as an OS and I think that is what most users run to.

No1. OLD Drivers. If your hardware doesn't have drivers for Windows 11 from the manufacturer (especially for laptops) you will run into issues, especially with intel. The graphic driver from Intel gave issues (high CPU usage) but then again it was a driver from 2020. Suggestion: Let Windows use its own drivers from Windows update. Those work.

No2. Dont aim higher than what your hardware can do. 4 GB shared ram for example doesn't give room to do things. Os needs about 1 GB with full drivers loaded, shared RAM will use the amount you set to share, and Windows will always try to set 512 MB free for any use so that gives you about 1.5 GB of RAM. If your app needs more and you don't have a decent SSD to swap... you are out of luck. The same goes for the CPU.. 2 cores without HT can only do so much. Good to run office but don't expect video editing at 4k.

Conclusion
-----------------------------------------------------------

Very good build and what FBComan promised about this Windows, he delivered. Runs awesome even on low specs and will test on high specs later on.
Highly recommended.

Last edited:

yking90

Downloaded
959.9 MB
Uploaded
246.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
What an awesome build. Thank you!

How can I rever back to stock Windows icon and theme system wide?

zogvog

Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
firts run after install and i have bootloop i was try install 3 times still cant run it.
MOBO Gigabyte B550 GAMING X V2
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
RAM Lexar 32GB DDR4
Read above for AMD chipset

crossxx

Downloaded
10.7 GB
Uploaded
511.6 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for this build good work :)

brokyben

Downloaded
31.6 GB
Uploaded
51.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Very good build....Thank you

DrChefPHD

Downloaded
98.3 GB
Uploaded
107.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Dumb question and I understand you directly state in your OP to do a clean install, but I'm running the previous version and *just* got comfortable again with my installation. Went to your website and found an upgrade file for the same version of Windows 11.
Does this upgrade file also change the 'version' of my OS besides patching it? Aka the additions and changes you made in the new version.
And/Or could I install it from USB as an upgrade?

Thank you SO MUCH for these awesome builds.

yiznagar

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
375.8 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

shiva48

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
190.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Download Windows 11 Stock Icon Pack and 7tsp from DeviantArt. Apply icon pack systemwide with 7tsp. Read more about how to use 7tsp on DeviantArt.

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
899 GB
Uploaded
27.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I downloaded the build yesterday and am working with it now. I am very pleased with FBConan's work. I really enjoyed it and thanks for his great work. :h:
I liked what Sailer wrote in his thread post

Last edited:

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
420.3 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Изтеглих компилацията вчера и сега работя с нея. Много съм доволен от работата на FBConan . Наистина ми хареса и благодаря за страхотната му работа.:h:
Хареса ми това, което Sailer написа в публикацията си в темата.
english only sir, so another member can read what you talking about :)
n ya this is very awesome great works, congratulations sir, i think its gonna be my daily use :)

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
899 GB
Uploaded
27.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
english only sir, so another member can read what you talking about :)
n ya this is very awesome great works, congratulations sir, i think its gonna be my daily use :)
I have a problem with the translator and I apologize for the mistake.

Last edited:

Gaming49

Downloaded
124.6 GB
Uploaded
88.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Cheers for this Conan. Much appreciated.

avemar69

Downloaded
390.5 GB
Uploaded
246 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi!!!
Could you do a ultralight iso please?
Thanks

Pordarm

Downloaded
156 GB
Uploaded
321.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Ready for installation, waiting for a laptop to test. An HP G3 core i5....

Fizrat

Downloaded
124.7 GB
Uploaded
318.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for another awesome build. Bin using your Win Xlite Neon Dreams will now be using this. thank you again :ds:

completementzinzin

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
479.4 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello community,

I tested the official Windows 11 23h2 version and it works correctly for me. On the other hand, I tried 2 lite versions and nothing worked. It is impossible for me to install the drivers for my PC, my smartphone and my printer. Has anyone had the same issues as me or is this specific to my PC? Thank you for your reply .

@+

LLoydChristmas

Banned
Downloaded
21.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I can't find installation files for optional software e.g. Firefox, chrome, etc... are they included or not?
Another issue, the installer just gave me the choice with windows defender disabled instead of letting me choose between versions unlike in the first release of this very same bundle.

dragon9

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
54 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you for great work will seed