Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows X-Lite 'Ultimate 11 Neon' v2 [TeamOS Edition] • Windows 11 23H2 Reimagined!

Mygreatestos

Downloaded
74.4 GB
Uploaded
28.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Rufus says unsupported or not a bootable image.

Last edited:

Mygreatestos

Downloaded
74.4 GB
Uploaded
28.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Rufus says this image is not bootable or is unsupported by it. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you

Pordarm

Downloaded
156 GB
Uploaded
315.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Rufus says this image is not bootable or is unsupported by it. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you
I used Ventoy 1.0.88. And I put the ISO on this usb key.
Edit:Error on my part...not tested yet! Excuse me!
Edit:Here I am using an HP Elitebook G3, I have just tested with ventoy 1.0.88 using bios(esc) to boot on usb(f9)...and booting is also done with Ventoy using Boot in wimboot mode.

Last edited:

Mygreatestos

Downloaded
74.4 GB
Uploaded
28.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks Pordarm. All sorted. About to begin seeding ;)

Mygreatestos

Downloaded
74.4 GB
Uploaded
28.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
OK, so I have got it sorted and have installed it on my other machine. It's fabulous, fast and extremely well built. Great work FBConan as always (Like)

Pordarm

Downloaded
156 GB
Uploaded
315.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
OK, so I have got it sorted and have installed it on my other machine. It's fabulous, fast and extremely well built. Great work FBConan as always (Like)
The Rufus setup is here:
GO

absaha85

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks a bunch for this lite build.

david satria

Downloaded
10.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks, its great.. hope this can works well on my old machine..

styldre

D4D Styldre
Downloaded
96 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi waw perfect one Thanks you !

dr_7aleem

Downloaded
17.1 GB
Uploaded
1.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Best copy ever i tried many others this is the most smoothly one with premium icons ❤️🔥

MartinPrince

Downloaded
100.2 GB
Uploaded
208.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Well it was that time of year for a fresh install so I popped in to see if FBConan had produced anything interesting... low and behold an updated V2 of my previous favourite OS. I thank and curse you in the same breath for me having to resist not updating my OS every time you release something "tasty". ;)

agatong29

Downloaded
32 GB
Uploaded
750.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i need help. where can i find the microsoft store app installer? it says in the description that it is included. can seem to find it. it should've been my desktop on Extra folder in previous versions.

Jujutsu

Downloaded
38.4 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hi! Thanks a lot for your builds. I'm using "W11_X-Lite_22621_1992_Optimum11_V3_FBConan" which is awesome and performs very well in my low end pc. However, I can't download torrents from TeamOS which means if I add the torrent it just says unsupported os/system in it's tracker status. All other things works as promised. Does anyone know a workaround for this issue , kindly provide.

blumbird

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
1.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I'm waiting for the version with default icon

dr_7aleem

Downloaded
17.1 GB
Uploaded
1.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Please fix game service issues when i tried to open games send messages install directx 8 or above I installed your one i installed all program as ms visual and xbox and diectx too that games need to work and nothing work and i installed driver updater and download all drivers update ,finally i turned window update and install it all this things and finally games not work i think you disable service that important to get games play same error message (0xc0000022)or insall directx 8 or higher and i really insalled it .
Please fix this problem in next update. 🥲🥲

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Please fix game service issues when i tried to open games send messages install directx 8 or above I installed your one i installed all program as ms visual and xbox and diectx too that games need to work and nothing work and i installed driver updater and download all drivers update ,finally i turned window update and install it all this things and finally games not work i think you disable service that important to get games play same error message (0xc0000022)or insall directx 8 or higher and i really insalled it .
Please fix this problem in next update. 🥲🥲
My brain hurts. You have written a sentence with 94 words. I cannot make sense of it.
Please explain your problem more clearly, with shorter sentences.

Downloaded
17.4 GB
Uploaded
85.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Very nice build! Thanks for your effort!

RXR-D

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
173.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@FBConan what are you using for the icons? 7STP or something else? I tried restoring my icons but it failed and still on the same with 7stp.
Icons are really messing up some of the icons and lookig very weird.

shiva48

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
190.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@FBConan what are you using for the icons? 7STP or something else? I tried restoring my icons but it failed and still on the same with 7stp.
Icons are really messing up some of the icons and lookig very weird.
You need to enable .NET Framework 3.5 for 7tsp to work properly.

RXR-D

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
173.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
You need to enable .NET Framework 3.5 for 7tsp to work properly.
Is it possible to restore without using 7stp? Imho would have been better if OP provided backups of the file patched. Since it's using 7stp am I to assume the base files that are changed are the basebrd.dll and shell32.dll.mun?

Seems like these files appear to be changed:

%SystemRoot%\SystemResource\
imageres.dll.mun
imagesp1.dll.mun
shell32.dll.mun
zipfldr.dll.mun

%SystemRoot%\Branding\
shellbrd\shellbrd.dll
Basebrd\basebrd.dll
Basebrd\en-us\basebrd.dll.mui

%SystemRoot%\System32
winver.exe

Makes me question why the last one was modified? Since changing the branding logo on winver can be achieved through basebrd.dll

Last edited: